Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. V Karthik SundarYour feedback matters!
I am a 25 years old guy. I am having a problem like both leg pain. Feet pain. Sometimes it burns feet. Sometimes it feels like having weakness. I used to abuse alcohol a lot. Later I tested sugar, thyroid,kidney, lever,vitamins like B12 ,C etc. everything are up to normal. Please tell me what is it asap?/
Sometime my girlfriend's neck pain happens when she works. What should she do? Any ideas, moov are not working.
I am 26 year old mere neck m pain hota achanak jhatka se mahsus hota hai or pain hone lagta hai please help
I am a 24 years man I am suffering with back pain from 2 years. I went to many doctors and used many medicines. But I did not get any result. What should I do.
have sprain in my leg before two weeks, the pain is gone but a little swelling is there what should I do?
I am a 27 years old boy and I have problem of back bone pain after 6 months, please provide me soluation.
’m a 28years old male that was diagnosed with a partial ACL tear in my right knee. I’ve been living with it for 4 years. I’m not nearly as strong lifting or explosive jumping and running and my knee feels tight and weak for days after heavy sports or leg workouts, although it does’t buckle. What would be your thoughts on my situation? Grade || signal intensity in body and posterior horn of the medical meniscus, suggestive of tear. Medical serpiginous low signal intensity lesions on T1 W with central hyperintense signal on T2 W images involving medical and lateral femoral, lower 1/3 shaft of femur likely to represent bony infarcts. Small osteochondral defect with partial loss articular cartilage at lateral femoral condale. Minimal joint effusion Uric acid also high side (end line) 7.1. Thanks.
My uric acid is 7 and having joint pains and on standing I will get back pain heavily even cervical pain too. After lumber traction more than 10 time still pain my age is 51 weight 85 ht 6,9.
Hello sir from morning wake up whole day I am feeling very tired and and lazy and now skins color is also getting back and all body joints pain I dint know why? And my stomach is also not getting clear in toilet Will you help me for good treatment (I am just 24)
Hi. I am 65 years old lady and my weight is around 90+ kgs. I am having a serious problem with my both knees. It has a huge pain in it. I have consulted many doctors and they have suggested me for knee replacement. But at this age and this much if weight the operation might not be 100% successful. I am very confused whether should I go for the operation or not? I am from delhi and also taking homeopathic treatment on daily basis. I could not able to walk properly due ti heavy pain. Please suggest and help me.
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder: this usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfaifa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.