Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V Kalanidhi
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V KalanidhiYour feedback matters!
I have pimples and black spots on my face. How I am able remove those and get clearer and soft skin.
I am 14 years old girl suddenly a lot of small pox like pimples has started appearing on my face they are specifically on my forehead. Can you please suggest a medicine and reason behind that.?
I am 34 year old male, I am having skin infection on upper lid of genital area, the skin is having cuts on upper end, form one month. It heals with fourderm ointment but appears again after intercorse. Please advice what medication to take.
I am 19 years old female. I have straightened my hair 4 months back. Lately I m having terrible hairfall. What should I do.
I am 18 years old boy, I have pimples problem on my face I used too many creams on face but problem dsnt gone, what should I have to do?
Every woman desires picture perfect, glowing skin. Whether you are a student, homemaker, or a working professional, it is very important to have good skin.
Our skin is fragile, and exposing it to harmful chemicals is always a huge risk to take. Stressful lifestyles, hectic work schedules, inadequate sleep, lack of nutritional diet, pollution, harmful sun rays (UVA/UVB), excessive smoking, and drinking alcohol are the major factors which make your skin dull and dry.
homemade beauty recipes come in handy as they are a natural alternative to cosmetic products.
1. Turmeric Remedy For Glowing Skin :You Will Need
What You Have To Do
1. Mix the turmeric powder with the gram flour. To this, add enough milk or water to form a paste.
2. Apply this on your face and neck.
3. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with plain water.Use this remedy once or twice a week.
2. Coconut Oil Remedy For Glowing Skin
You Will Need : Virgin coconut oil
What You Have To Do
1. Lightly warm up the oil and apply on the face and neck.
2. Massage for a few minutes in gentle circular motions.
3. Leave the oil on overnight.
You can add some sugar to the oil and use it as a scrub to exfoliate your skin once or twice a week.
- In extreme cases, it could. Your hair needs protein and iron to stay healthy, along with omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, and vitamin a, but not too much -- which can promote hair loss.
- Very low-cal diets are often lacking in sufficient nutrients and can stunt hair growth or leave hair dull and limp. If the nutritional deficiency is big enough -- like for someone with an eating disorder -- hair can fall out.