Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. V K SwamyYour feedback matters!
How to reduce my heavy body with now im 39 years old n my body with is 80 kg n I hv so much high BP n Low blood pressure also.
My self Surj chauhan, I live in delhi I am working professional, I am a 32 y old male and have a chest pain for last 3 months. What should I do.
doctor Ne Red Wine heart ke liye good bataya hai. Kya Red wine main Alcohol nahi hota? Kya ye heart ke liye good hai ? Please reply.
Ringing in left ear from last four years triglyceride is 208 hdl ldl in range and total cholesterol is 173. Regular exercise from last 6 month jogging 3 km and exercise. Please I have faith in homeopathy.
My heart beats upto 100 bpm or more and my blood pressure is 160\90. Am a 16 year old boy. I can feel my heart beats. Is it is any problem?
I am over weight 10 kg, My age is 37 years after birth child I gained weight did diet and all I start lose my hair. Lots of vitamin problem becomes low. Self panic attack patients with bp low but pulse get high. little anemia is there calcium low Dr. has give me treatment not working please do suggest me.
My self Surj Joshi, I live in delhi I am working professional, I am a 32 y old male and have a chest pain for last 3 months. What should I do.
For general qwey iwan to know the normal Range of high blood pressure and the normal Range of low blood pressure?
I have blood pressure problems at least one months which medicine is suitable for remove the diseases.
I feel a little bit pain in the left side of my chest, when I lift a heavy object. Please give a solution.
I have pain in left side of my heart. And doctor said me it is the problem of vai. N I feel that it is the prblm of attack. So please suggest me?
I am having pain in my shoulder and feeling some sort of depression and my heart beats more than the normal.
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.