Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V.K.Rajamani
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V.K.RajamaniYour feedback matters!
Sir my penis is thin at base nd thick from above nd mid portion sir please tell me is it bcoz of masturbation nd how can I again thick my penis base please give suggestion sir I am vry tensed bcoz my penis is thin at base nd upper part is thick please help me.
I have suffering from sleeping problem. I'm trying to sleep the whole night but after 5am I was sleep.
My penis size is little short. About 7 cm. I have been masturbating for about 9 years now. I feel scared to get married.. Suggest something.
Hi, doctor I felt some fever from the las 10 days and meet some doctor and had some medicine but no result please help,
I'm having hair inside my nostrils and I'm just 21. I'm just pulling them out with my fingers. But still they are existing in the nostrils. What should I do? I want all those to be diminished and I don't want even a single hair follicle in my nose.
I am suffering from fever, headache and cough and cold from last two days so what would I do to overcome from this.
A dialysis diet is a special diet that is customized for patients who are or will be starting dialysis within a short period of time. Such a diet is prepared to reduce the waste and fluid levels that keep on accumulating between the dialysis sessions so that the patient remains healthy for the process to be carried out seamlessly.
What can you eat?
Eat foods which are rich in high-quality proteins (poultry, fish, lean meat and egg whites).
What can’t you eat?
Eat less of foods which are rich in sodium and phosphorus.
Foods high in Sodium
1. Use minimum salt in preparing the dishes; this helps control BP and probable weight gain that might happen between the dialysis sessions.
2. Make use of spices, herbs and other salt-flavored enhancers.
1. Patients on dialysis need to include more of high-quality protein foods in their diet. This will help regulate blood protein levels. Eat about 10 ounces of foods rich in high-quality protein every day.
2. 1 egg, ¼ cup of ricotta cheese, ¼ cup of tuna.
- The potassium content of vegetables can be alarming for a patient on dialysis. Eat 3 servings of vegetables that are low in potassium every day. These include broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, carrots, garlic, cucumber, eggplant, celery, radishes, etc.
- Avoid vegetables such as beets, potatoes (in any form- wafers or wedges), winter squash, cooked spinach, pumpkin, asparagus and avocado.
- Although seeds, nuts, peanut butter, lentils, dried beans and peas are rich in protein, they are generally struck off from the diet plan because of their high phosphorus and potassium content.
- You can have moderate amounts of grains, bread and cereals.
- Try and not have brown bread and other whole grains as they are loaded with phosphorus.
- Usually, 5-10 servings of these are considered sufficient for patients on dialysis.
- Also, limit intake of milk and other dairy products.
- ½ cup yoghurt or ½ a cup of milk is considered safe. Also, remember that all varieties of milk- skim, whole and low fat, have the same amount of phosphorus.
- All fruits contain some amount of potassium. However, some of them contain more potassium than the others. Limit your intake of fruit juices.
- Avoid or limit fruits like:
- Orange juice and oranges
- Prune juice and prunes
- Dried fruit and raisins
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!