Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. V.K.M. KuttyYour feedback matters!
Can I leave my pines inside her vagina all night. Is it safe or not ? And my pines is bend to right approx 35 degrees how to straighten. Please suggest me some tip and medicine.
I have loose stools and 3 episodes of vomiting since today morning. No fever. I have taken tab ondem. What should I do now?
In past few years I was trying to lose weight and I did it but the fats on my chest seems infected Which gives me an awkward look I just want to know is there any way or any exercise to lose that fat from my chest I have done many chest exercise to cure it but not worked.
Will paxidepcr gives any side effects and how many days should I continue it. Any withdrawal symptoms.
Hi I am vijay. Daily I woke up 2am without reason and then thereafter I can't sleep well till morning.
I'm now 20, but im too skinny, then how to gain weight. And suggest me a good diet to gain weight plss?
MY name is fecal pochi and I am 19 years old I have stomach problem from 1 week please suggest what to do.
Ayurveda has tons of good remedies available for common ailments. From a headache to skin problems, migraine to obesity, acid reflux to diabetes, there is a host of conditions that Ayurveda can treat. While the complexity of a particular condition decides the period it takes for the body to get a full care, Ayurvedic remedies work best when it is applied during the initial stages of a particular ailment.
Here is a list of six common Ayurvedic remedies that can treat common ailments without having to visit a doctor:
- Common cold: The common cold may not be a serious threat to a person’s health, but it can seriously hinder the daily schedule. Not to mention, if the condition is not treated early, it can aggravate to serious conditions such as pneumonia, bronchitis, asthma etc. An Ayurvedic cure for treating common cold includes consumption of ginger in the form of tea, black pepper, and long pepper. They can reduce inflammation of the lungs and get the mucous out of the body.
- Diabetes: Diabetes is a serious threat to a person of any age. This is attributed to poor lifestyle, bad diet and lack of exercise. Ayurveda recommends fresh fruits and vegetables in the diet, a healthy lifestyle and quitting caffeine. Apart from this, consumption of herbs such as turmeric can greatly help to keep the blood sugar at the optimum level. Practicing of breathing techniques and yoga can further help to keep diabetes under control.
- Acid reflux: Acid reflux has become a common phenomenon these days. Due to unhealthy eating habits and untimely consumption of food, acid reflux can occur to anyone. If proper care is not taken on time, it can aggravate to indigestion and heartburn. Drinking a glass of aloe vera juice regularly can give instant relief from chronic acid reflux. Basil leaves are another great source of Ayurvedic remedy to treat this condition.
- Obesity: It is estimated that over 13% of the world population suffers from obesity. Obesity can have serious repercussions if the extra pounds are not shedded on time. Some serious cardiovascular and breathing problems surface from this condition. A good diet and physical exercise help largely to get rid of extra pounds. Ayurveda recommends a juice of honey and lemon in lukewarm water to be consumed daily.
- Migraines: Migraines can wreak havoc on the life of an individual. It takes several days for a chronic migraine to go away and get temporary relief. Ayurveda suggests practicing of yoga and pranayama to get relief from this condition. Apart from this, daily consumption of turmeric in the form of supplement, tablets or as a whole can greatly help to stay away from a migraine in the first place.
- Dandruff: Dandruff is another common problem that many people face in their daily life. It is a condition where the scales get separated from the scalp and makes the head dry. Ayurveda suggests usage of fenugreek seeds and lime to get rid of this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am suffering from fever and cough for last two weeks. I took medicines but it can't work. Please suggest me proper medicine.
Resolutions often spring from guilt about failure of willpower, when the focus can be on developing new portion awareness and habits that will work throughout the year. The goal isn’t to shun foods but to be mindful of the portions we’re eating while we’re eating them.
Mitalee Doshi’s PORTION-SMART STRATEGIES
- Take a healthy portion (on a small plate), sit down, and eat slowly, savoring every bite. The longer you take to eat a portion, the less likely it is that you will reach for seconds. It takes time for the body to begin signaling satiety.
- Eat fried or sweets in small portions may be 1 or 2 pieces.
- Whenever you indulge in fried foods or sweets cut down the consumption of carbohydrates like chapati or pasta or bread or rice and Have more Salads and soups.
- Have grilled , steamed, baked or roasted dishes instead of fried ones.
- Avoid eating too heavy and spicy food late night as it causes acidity & bloating.
-Have fibre rich foods
Have more salads , stir fried vegetables,pulses,fruits .Fibre takes care of stomach satiety and controls bingeing on unhealthy snacks.
- First order for soups & salads and then go to the main course .
- Opt for vinegar or olive oil salad dressing instead of ceaser or thousand island or mayonnaise dressing.
- Drinking plenty of water & green tea will help perk up your metabolism and ease digestion of high calories.
- Exercise more to help burn extra calories consumed.
Have a Smart & Healthy Welcome to 2016
Nutrition & Wellness Expert
Don't feel like drinking water often in winter because it isn't warm enough? in winter, we do not sweat hence we do not feel thirsty like in summer, so automatically our water intake decreases. Water is important in keeping the body functioning properly, as well as flushing out toxins from the body.
Insufficient water intake may lead to:
Digestive problems like constipation.
Dry, itchy skin, acne: water keeps skin healthy, soft moisturized during the dry months of winter
Repeated urinary tract infections
Sneezing with dry cough
How much water should you take in winter
Men: 8-10 glasses/day
Women: 6-8 glasses/day
Lactating women: 8-12 glasses/day
Exercising men: 10-14 glasses/day
Exercising women: 8-12 glasses/day
Water requirements vary from person to person, depending on activity of the person.
How to increase water intake in winter?
Take clear soup before each meal. It will provide nutrition &amp; increase water intake of body.
Take herbal tea, it will increase taste buds indirectly water intake of body.
Natural fruit juices are another way to add to your daily water intake.
Drink one glass of water every two hours, strictly.