Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. V.JeyaprakashYour feedback matters!
I have problem in my knee and I am also having pain in my lower back sir I also feel cold sometime the pain in my full body.
My wife aged 60 years is suffering from l4 / l5 listhesis, whether she can take thermal massage by a ceragem master v-3 machine which is having spinal scan technology and auto up and down function thermal massage.
My nephew has scoliosis and shown to 6 doctors. Done xray and mri. Her age is 1 year. Bone is normal. Minor curvature towards one side. Any good treatment?
I am 42 year male suffering from diabetes I feel pain in my toe when I keep my foot on surface kindly advise.
I am 19 year old I have a pain in my neck and back through which I am unable to sleep properly for 3 days kindly help me.
What is the cause of joints pain. Is there any remedy for it pls suggest I m suffering from last two years. Is there any. medicine prescribed by uuu.
I am a football player. I got injured while playing as my soft tissues of my knee got destroyed. Its almost 6 months and it hasn't been completed heeled. When it get hurt it just sweets n so much pain is there I can't even walk properly then. Kindly give me some good solutions for it!
I having a problem in my neck for a few years ago. It consistently paining and so much irritating me. I consult a doctor he says me that you should getting a big operation for that problem but i'm so scare to think about that so now what should I do for my this problem.
I am suffering from heavy back pain since one month so please advice me how to get cured of it shall I have to reduce my weight.
Dear sir, I am a medical representative. I work always with bike. So that I feel back pain. How can I cure it.
In my leg joints heavy cracking sound is coming. I'm just 21 years. It is coming from last 1 year. What to for this problem.
I am 25 years old and I lost my sleep since 2 months by this i am suffering from many health issues like headache, back pain, less hunger, fatigue.
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Stem Cell Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements.