Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
What happens if a women get bleeding before a next period of interval after taking I pill emergency tablet.
I had 1 miscarriage last year in Jan 2015, after that I was trying since 1 year to conceive but there was no result. So I have started visiting the doctor for last 4 months and she has suggested all the checks for body like hormonal tests, thyroid,prolactin, abdominal test. Then she suggested me giving the medicines like clo fert, progynova,fertigynova injections on 14,16,18 days with follicular study. But my follicular study shows that my follicular size is 8.7 mm on 13 the day and it has gone to 11. 7 mm on 18 the day. So, please suggest me wat is the problem and solution. I am desperately waiting for the birth of a child. What would be the reason?
She gave birth to the girl child on 8 September 2016. But still access milk in her breast. And pain in her breast due to node.
I'm papanna before marriage my wife having periods 2 or 3 months once, after marriage also continued same thing and she didn't get pregnancy also, please suggest what problem we are facing and any solution.
I am a vegetarian. After two c-sections my weight became 55-75 kgs. I've back pain and knee pains too. please suggest to reduce my weight to 60 kgs.
Infertility in a woman refers to the inability to conceive after having regular unprotected sex. Cases of unexplained infertility have been on the rise recently. Though obstructed fallopian tubes and ovulation disorders are some of the common causes of infertility, reasons pertaining to dietary changes can also be responsible. Food allergies and dietary changes affect infertility to a great extent; and if you're struggling with conception or infertility, heeding to your diet can help.
Below is a list of diet constituents that are likely to cause infertility.
1. Gluten - Gluten is a protein found in grains like wheat, rye, and barley. Among the general population, women suffering from unexplained infertility have a higher incidence of gluten intolerance. Gluten intolerance is also related to miscarriages, and if left undiagnosed can lead to malabsorption of micronutrients like iron and zinc. Following and maintaining a gluten-free diet may relieve a sufferer from the symptoms. Try and include gluten free cereals like rice, corn and gluten free oats to manage the situation.
2. Inflammation - Another connection of food allergies and infertility would be inflammation. Inflammation occurs when the food allergens reach the stomach. This inflammation, if heightened, can cause damage to the fallopian tubes and the ovary. The body responds to the food allergens by treating it like a foreign substance that needs to be eradicated, and when your immune system is subjected to chronic inflammation, it can lead to infertility.
Additionally, apart from food allergies, even the consumption of certain foods and beverages can be a reason behind infertility, with those being rich in caffeine being a major cause. Increased consumption of caffeine can augment the risk of infertility and delayed conception. However, avoiding caffeine and eliminating problematic foods along with a careful scrutiny of your diet can increase your chances of getting pregnant.
Hi Age 26, Day of cycle 10, follicular scan report is follicle left ovary size 2.6*2.5, ET: 1.2 cm and irregular endometrium. Is this report normal? Last month I have ovulated on 12 day, on which day I may ovulate this month. Is it possible to conceive this month.
Runner's knee is a painful condition that is usually encountered by athletes who indulge in varied exercises like running, jumping, walking, biking and more, on a regular or professional basis. The kneecap is a region that gets affected with aches and pain when a person is suffering from Runner's knee. This condition can occur due to a fall or constant bending of the knee, which can lead to misalignment of the knee joints and knee cap. Also, weak muscles and lack of balance during physical activities can add to the risk of contracting this condition.
Here's how you can deal with it.
- Give it Rest: Literally! Suffering from Runner's knee could also mean that your body is trying to ask you to slow down. Wear and tear from excessive levels of physical activity can lead to Runner's knee, and in such cases, the best way to come back to peak physical form is to take some rest so that the knee is free of activity and consequent pain until it is ready to take on exercise again.
- The Only Way is 'Up': When you are suffering from pain in the region behind and around the knee cap due to Runner's knee, the best way to alleviate the pain is to place your knee in an elevated position. Get yourself some comfortable cushions and pile a few of them up before placing your knee on top. This position will give support even as blood circulation increases and inflammation, if any, decreases.
- Anti-inflammation Medication: See your doctor for chronic Runner's knee and find out if you are suffering from inflammation which may require the help of medication. This medication can bring down and gradually eliminate the inflammation or swelling, to give you relief from the pain. Remember to check for side effects before you take these medicines, though.
- Strengthening Exercises: A sure shot way of dealing with chronic pain is to do some muscle strengthening exercises as prescribed by your orthopaedic specialist or a physiotherapist. Doing these exercises will give your muscles the strength to support your knees in a better way while you indulge in athletic activities. Remember to substantiate these exercises with a calcium and protein rich diet as well.
- Cold Compress: In case you have had a fall or suffered an injury which has led to Runner's knee, you can make use of a cold compress or an ice pack to relieve the pain for some time. Ice is a well-known treatment for acute and sudden pain.
Runner's knee is a condition that needs care, rest, and medication if it is persistent. If these methods do not help, you should see a doctor for scans and tests.
Related Tip: Physiotherapeutic Approaches for Sports Injuries?
Hi I have concern as I get my periods on 4 december than after that I had unprotected sex on 8 december then I took unwanted 72 with in 12 hrs and after that again on 9 we had unprotected sex and leave his sperm inside but that time I did not took unwanted 72 because I just had it 5-6 hrs before. And after that today I am getting bleeding as there is not even my periods date please help me out. What should I do now am I pregnant?
I had a sexual relationship with my girlfriend. Without condom and any tablets. what is the safe day in period circle.
I read about yeast infection and I wanted to know if I was acquiring the same? According to the symptoms I don't feel pain but there is white watery discharge during my ovulation period and inflammation is normally negligible but sometimes it is because of low water consumption and there is no itching in my vagina. Can I be acquiring yeast infection?
Hi doctors I can take both at a time ayurvedhic and homeopathy medicines for pcod problems and ant side effects please tell me.
Hot and cold therapy has a tendency to reduce pain, assist with tissue healing, control swelling, and increase flexibility if used appropriately after an injury.