Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Sir, How to control adult bed wetting for 23 year old? She has done sonography as said by doctor but it turned out to be normal report. The doctor recommended D-presses but it also did not turn out that effective. Please help.
These are my medicine my gync advised for infection uti (7 months pregnant) day 2 Nitrofurantoin sustained 100 mg for 3 days Urispas And clotrizomale pessaries capsule to insert N 1 neeri syrup I want to know is it having any side effect just taking a second option also m taking iron calcium n vitamin b12 so I ha to maintained a gap of time in eating these tablets n if it so what to eat and when.
I am a ca rectum patient. I am quite often suffering from stomach ailment viz. Acidity, constipation, loose motion and diarrhea etc. I was operated on 2009 30th january at aiims Delhi. I have a fixed stoma at left side. It occurred from fistula. I am using colostomy bag reusable with belt. It is very difficult to maintain. My spouse use to tell me that you are a patient. I have completely lost my biological need. I do not know how to revive? My spouse very much annoyed about this issue. Kindly help me aforesaid both the issues. Beside these the other problem is colostomy bag maintaining often it use to leak. I could not sleep properly as I have the tension it may leak and wet my cloth. With regards, P. Basu.
I am 30 years old unmarried female. I have frequently urine problem. I didn't feel pain or burning. I have pcos too now I am taking homeopathy medication for both problem but urinary problem is still same. I don't have diabetes and I drink 2-4 ltrs water every day but still nothing helped. I am so depressed and feel ashamed of going out coz of it. Please help me.
I am 41 years old and I am trouble with kidney stone and uric acid problem. Is spinach and lemon good for me ?
Nephrotic syndrome is a type of kidney disorder wherein, the body passes out excess amount of proteins through urine, owing to the damage caused to the tiny clusters of blood vessels in the kidneys. The symptoms include putting on excessive weight as a result of fluid retention, foamy urine and severe swelling around the region of the feet, ankles and eyes.
Common causes behind it
- Minimal change disease (also known as nil disease) leads to the abnormal functioning of the kidneys
- Excess deposit of amyloid proteins in the organs, thus taking a toll on the filter mechanism of the kidneys.
- Diabetes affecting the glomeruli (capillaries present in the nephrons of the kidneys).
- Systemic lupus erythematous causing chronic swelling of your kidney.
- Membranous nephropathy wherein the membranes in your glomeruli thicken.
- Infections such as malaria, hepatitis C, hepatitis B and HIV.
- Medications to combat infections and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Kidney Biopsy is an essential part of disease assessment.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors bring down blood pressure levels as well as the amount of protein discharged from the urine.
- Water pills help control sweating, thus, increasing the fluid flushed from the kidneys.
- Statins reduce cholesterol levels.
- Blood thinners such as anticoagulants lower the risk of blood clots.
- Corticosteroids regulate the immune system and ease the inflammation that results from kidney disorders.
- Incorporating certain lifestyle changes such as opting for lean proteins, cutting on the intake of fat in the diet and consuming lesser amounts of salt can treat inflammation and swelling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
For the significant amount of post void urine 35 ml doctor suggested me veltam 0.4 tablet is this is relief my symptoms or not. And which is the best tablet for me veltam0. 4 or flomax or uroxatral and at my childhood 12 to 20 years I put into the pillows my penis and enjoy the sex feel at down of 6 pillows I will put my penis I rubbed and feel like sex. I dint know it is effect on my future on penis. Now I think that reason my penis is without erectile only 6 cm and when erectile only 12 cm and effect on enlarged prostate post void of urine I was scared about my sex future give me the best answer sir. And which medicines are best for the my urine problem and I want to increase my penis size long what are the medicines work the fast relief and no side effects tablets.
Even after I have completed urinate the urine fall drop by drop in few drop. Please suggest me adequate medicines/treatment way to recover from this ?
I recently tested my urine sample, which shows everything thing normal except phosphorus trace, on higher side, what it means, I am a diabetic patient.
I didn't felt well past few days and consulted a physician. He said I was hypertensive and suggested to do certain investigations like TFt, usg abdomen, KFT, Ecg, and 24 hour urine vma. Everything was alright. But I still have hypertension sometime. What could be the possible reasons?
I am 64yrs. Old. I am taking urimax-f for the last one year for enlarged prostrate. How long should I take it?
I m been suffering frm keen frm last five months I changed till now 2 doctors but still I m not getting relief n I m also suffering frm kidney stone again n again I use to go to washroom what should I do to get relief.
I having pain in my lower abdomen and back both side mildly and legs pain also from last 4 days. I can't pass my urine clearly having some pain and passing time having legs pain. Is this any kidney problem or stone. What should I do.
I want to give chicken soup or any kind of liquid diet to kidney+diabetic patient his kidney infection 2.60 and sugar is in control can you suggest anything.
My PSA level is 10.47 and USG report says that the size of my Prostrate is 73cc. On going through the report The doctor advised me to go for Prostrate biopsy. Though the biopsy report which was done on 09.01. 2016 reveals negative results but immediately after the test was done I suffered UTI infection with blockage of urine. Accordingly I had to be admitted in hospital during the period from 12.01. 2016 to 18.01. 2016. During my stay at hospital I was treated with i. V. Antibiotic (piperacillin and tazobactam) and has been discharged on 19.01. 2016 with Catheter in situ and advised to go for MRI –Prostate. Accordingly, On 30.01. 2016 I have been undergone with MRI and the report is as under I)Prostatomegaly with benign prostatic hyperplasia Ii)Ill-defined T2W hypointense mildly enhancing areas in peripheral zone of prostate right side towards base-PIRADS 3/5. Kindly explain me if there is any possibility of malignancy in the report.
• Crystallisation of chemicals and minerals present in urine leads to kidney stones
Natural home remedy using kidney beans:
1. Take 60 gm kidney beans
2. Add 4 L of water
3. Heat for 4-5 hr
4. Strain the liquid through a fine muslin cloth
5. Allow the liquid to cool
6. Drink 1 glass of this liquid once every 2 hr in a day
7. Do this for a week
8. Do not use the liquid or the beans again 24 hr after the 1st preparation
Natural home remedy using horse gram and pomegranate seeds:
1. Take 1 cup of horse gram
2. Add ½ L water
3. Heat the mixture till water level reduces to 1/5th
4. Strain and collect the soup
5. Add 2 tsp of crushed pomegranate
6. Mix well
7. Drink once a day
Natural home remedy using basil leaves and honey:
1. Take 10-15 basil leaves
2. Crush them to make paste
3. Take 1 tsp of basil leaf paste
4. Press on a sieve and extract its juice
5. Add 1 tsp honey
6. Mix well
7. Drink this every day
• Drink a glass of apple juice every day