Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V Dhanapal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. V DhanapalYour feedback matters!
My son (2Y 8M, weight 17 KG & height 3 ft) seems to have tendency to touch his urinary outlet quite often over past 2-3 months. We give him plenty of water along with fruit juices, however, this took quite some time to subside. His urine routine & culture reports are also quite normal. What could have caused this?
I am 55 years old. I am having problem of urine. Urine comes after an hour. And I can't do urine excretion by standing. My ultrasound report is normal. No prostate problem. I have to sit for it. And I can't able to, or wanna eat more than 1 chapaati. I am not able to sleep from 5 nights. Please tell me the good satisfactory answer towards this.
Hi I am suffering from a problem which is during urination. There is some white sticky fluid coming out when I exert pressure when I am in a loo. If m not exerting any pressure no sticky fluid comes out. There is no pain at all. Kindly suggest.
Hi, Sir I am having pain near my Anus. I am male 24 years of age for the last one week I am having pain near my Anus and there is no infection or fus near just I get this pain while sitting in a particular position and when I apply some pressure at that area for the last one week I haven't taken any medication thought it's normal and would cure up on its own help me with this. Thanking You.
Hello sir, my kidney transplant done 1.5 years ago know am all right all blood test are normal can I take tetanus vaccine.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer in occasional cases can cause pain, otherwise usually it is painless with blood in the urine.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Candidiasis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.