Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. V DhanapalYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor yesterday I noticed blood in my stool and there's little pain also in my anus. I'm 30 year old male. What can be the reason for this.
My 6 years daughter often toilet (discharge urine) on bed during night. Whether there is any homeopathy medicine to control it.
I am Sanjukta Rout, My husband about 50 yrs Old having a Kidney Stone, I am living Rourkela kindly guide me for remove of kidney stone. My Mob No: is: 9658635349.
HI Good Evening, im 30 years old, I had suffered kidney stone problem previous 3 months back, I had taken endoscopic operation.
I'm 28 years old I have stone problem in my both kidney I have gone through operation also again this problem arises what to do.
I am 31 weeks pregnant .suddenly I have started severe pain in right side to Lower abdominal pain vomiting ,motion .immeditaly I visited to clinic of my Gynecologist after examination she said it in not to relate pregnancy . Either food posing or kidney pain. Suggested for ultrasound . In this report right renal hydrolysis diagnosed . She give me pain killer and antibiotic and advise to contact urologist. Who has also diagnose same thing and suggest before delivery can not examine is any stone in right kidney. So just for pain relief and to remove urine blockage they inserted 5 mm stain in my urinary track. Beside this I have still pain in my right side of abdomen back to lower. What to do please suggest.
My sister is 38 years old. She has bp, and a small stone in kidney . She's undergoing medication for that. But the problem is from childhood she gets severe shivering and cold when she takes medicine. Please suggest solution for this.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
I am 21 years old male, I am suffering from back pain since last week .the pain comes backside of abdomen above hip. The pain occurs when bending forward and backwards. A small stone in my kidney was formed two months ago ,i have not removed the stone yet. Is that a reason for back pain or any other reason. Please let me know the reason for the pain and suggest me how to reduce or avoid the pain .is back pain a serious issue.
I usually urinate frequently. Even though I didn't consume much water, the same impact in case of preejaculation. Can pls advice me in this regard.
I am 24 years old. I hav 3 mm stone in d upper pole renal calculus. Its not flushing out nd I do not want any surgery. Pls help.
I have enlarged prostrate. This was routinely detected in ultrasound. What do you suggest. I am taking urimax D.Except that I have to go more often to pass urine there is no pain any where. Can you suggest something to get relief.
Dear doc. From last 1 week I have seen my urine is yellowish and slightly continues pain in left side of abdomen and also I go frequently in toilet. I just test my esr which is extremely high that is 135.5. What I do please suggest? my age is 34 and I am neither dibitic nor chain smoker or drinker.
Dr. Please suggest me a best anal fissure (break) Cream. The affected area is burning after using toilet. And tell me the precautions? Waiting for your revert.
Hello Sir/Mam Im 58 years old and im suffered from prostate gland. Shall I go for operation or is there any or is there any other medicine without operation. Please intimate me.
Whenever I eat spicy food I get burning urine and yesterday I had orange or you can say red urine for 2 times yesterday then it's gone. 6 months back also I did notice some. Colour urine for 1 or 2 times. I had colorectal surgery in 2015 for cancer. Kindly suggest what this can be is it UTI or some kind of infection? Or something else. Ps: I have not seen red or orange colour in urine afterwards as I am consuming a lots of water.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.