Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. V.ChandramouleeswaranYour feedback matters!
I'm feeling seek from few days. I'm suffering from decently. With fever. I need a sexologiest. My memory is seriously injured. My heart is very weak.I have fat man but l feel very weak.
I am 33 years old male. Married since 2.5 years. I've been diagnosed with RR Multiple Sclerosis last year and have been on medication since then (Tecfidera 200 Mg). My wife and I are planning to have a baby. I've got mixed responses from various sources on the question if my offspring will inherit Ms. Some say, there's only a minute chance while others say theres a very good possibility. Would really appreciate it if any Neurologist who is well versed and an expert in Multiple Sclerosis, would give the right answer, so that we could make an informed decision on having a baby or not. I would not want my baby to suffer with Ms. like me, because there is no cure for it.
I am 18 and suddenly my small finger in my left hand has gone numb for about half an hour now, its a strange feeling. I have high blood sugar as well.
I have a problem with head ach and its symptoms are the pain is coming after my bath when I take head bath after bath head ach is coming and its paining very much what is the problem is there any chance to came migraine it's my doubt please help me abt this problem.
I have a numbness in my feet for the past 4 years. I was having alcohol for the past 15 years. Now totally stopped 4 years back. Please tell me is there is any cure in homeo?
I am facing insomnia problems at night which keeps me tired the whole day. How do bring back my normal sleep?
Hi. My daughter is 15 years old. She was suffering from acute meningitis at the age of 8yrs. Everything was normal for. Last 7 years. Now just a month back, she got 10-12 attacks of epilepsy one after another. For last one week she is getting mild attacks of epilepsy. Please suggest me.
I am 25 year old male sometimes I have a pulsating pain in the back of my head on the left side should I consider it as a migraine.
Serious migraine problem. I am having headache all the time. I am not able contract on my work dur to this. Any definite medication.
Its been a month and my body heatsup from inside as if I have internal fever, and I start shivering. My head pains and eyeball starts feeling heavy with watery eyes. I showed to so many doctor but even after having medicine for a month, problem is still there. I get ok when I take medicine but comes back again. One doctor told me its allergic fiver. Other details: Stress due to ca final exam Age: 25 Sex: female Was having stone problem but get treated with medicine (before 6 months) Medicine I had: Bevon CD (1 tab after lunch) Topcid-40 (1 tab evening 7 pm before dinner) Allegra-M (1 tab at night after dinner) Please help as I am in much problem.
Hi . My baby, 8 months old behaving like fits by turning hands back and shaking head and hands. We consult doctor and taken ct brain plain and eeg scans and reports came normal. Finally doctor said nothing to worry and will wait and see. May I know the reasons for that and what I should do? please suggest.
Insomnia is the condition of acute sleeplessness, and it takes a heavy toll on your mood, your energy levels, and your ability to concentrate and work during the day. Some of the most common symptoms of the condition are:
- You find it difficult to fall asleep even if you are tired
- Once you wake up in the middle of the night, you cannot get back to sleep
- You cannot work or concentrate on anything during the day
- You stay mostly fatigued, or irritated throughout the day
- You have to depend on pills or alcohol to fall asleep.
- You wake up very early in the morning, no matter how late you sleep
What could be the causes for insomnia?
Insomnia might last just a few days if it is induced by some temporary cause, like stress at your workplace, or any other personal issue you can be facing. However, when the cause is a long rooted one, insomnia might persist for a long time. There can be a mix of many causes for that to happen:
- Psychological stress or other emotional discomforts - Common psychological problems like anxiety, depression, chronic work stress, grief, and also bipolar disorder can be the causes for insomnia.
- Illness or other medical problems - There can be many medical causes or other illnesses at the root of insomnia like allergies, acute asthma, hyperthyroidism, Parkinson’s disease, kidney related diseases and cancer as well.
- Medications - There can be many drugs, which might be prescribed by your doctor, but still be responsible for insomnia. These include antidepressants, corticosteroids like thyroid hormone medicines, few blood pressure medications, certain contraceptives and stimulants for ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder).
- Sleep Disorders - Insomnia, though in itself is a sleep disorder, can also be the symptoms for other sleep disorders like sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, and other disorders related to jet lag or if you are working on a late night shift.
In addition to these causes, some daily lifestyle habits might act as triggers to insomnia, which include:
- Consumption of large amounts of caffeine on a regular basis
- Developing irregular sleep schedules
- Taking your smartphone to bed and ending up spending a lot of time with it in the night
- Eating late in the evening
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.
I am 36 stroke surviver because of smoking now I left smoking. Usually I take two beer once a week is it ok? What will be my life expectancy? How long can second stroke wait?
I'm 21 years old female. Im an epilepsy patient. I got 3-4seizures per month this was repeated for 2months. After consulting Dr, I started taking (diproex er 500) tablet. After that I didn't any seizures. I started taking drugs from the age of 9-21. Can I recover from this seizures without taking drugs? Can I get married with this problem? How can I prevent shivering in my hands, legs? My hands and legs always seem to be watery. What kind of food can I take?
My finger tips are becoming numb and skin is peeling off. I am 74 years old and diabetic. Had bypass surgery 6 years ago. I take plant-based diet cooked without oil. Stopped taking dairy products.
1. Avoid excessive glare, work on systems, watching tv for longer time, irritable smoke or smell. As these can be trigger points for your headache.
2. Whenever you sense you are going to have headache, go to a silent dark place where you can sit silently till the headache wanes off or if possible you can go to bed.
3. You can take a cup of coffee during headache, as its found to help in reducing headaches.
4. Follow meditation regularly.