Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. V.ChandramouleeswaranYour feedback matters!
I am 19 yeqr old girl there is a problem that whenever I get stressed my right hand becomes senseless , wat I am suppose to do.
I am 64 yrs having sugar, bp and cholesterol, taking medications. Please of late having problem while walking causing imbalance. Please ct scan of brain done - no probs - report says - please age related cerebral and celebellar atrophy. Done some physio, but no improvement, your valued opinion solicited.
I am 23 years old male I have migraine problem everyday I have taken so many medicine but nothing is happening.
I am suffering from epilepsy from last 15 and taking medication for the same, as I didn't had any attack since from last 3 years so I was been advised to reduce one pill i. E. Epilan immediately after reducing the pill I had an attack kindly advice what to do now?
I am 31 years male. I urinate properly but at end of urinating when I apply some pressure some urine come out. H/O multiple sclerosis since 2009.
I have severe ache in my arms That goes from head to neck then arms Is it cervical or migraine pain?
I am 50 years of age male. I feel sleepy always at any point of time. It is a problem with me since my child hood. While driving or travelling or talking or studying I feel sleepy and feel embarrassed among others. I am a normal human being, non-diabetic, no blood pressure, cholesterol level is almost normal excepting LDL i.e.129 (as per last report 15 days back ). I am very active, go for regular exercise, yoga to keep me fit. Pl. Suggest me to over come this problem. I also want to add that I never face sleeplessness during night even after drowzing hours of 3 to 4 every day. Is it a neurological disorder? Pl. Suggest.
Mai ek 28 saal ka student hoo, mera hath 8 saal se likhne me problem kar raha hai. Likhte time hath kapta hai.
I am 21 years old female and I am suffering from migraine problem last 8 months. I dont want to take any tablet.
Hi Doctor, My mom age is of 44, she have a nervous pain of past 15 years from backbone to left leg , what is the remedy and what kind of food she had to take ? Why it comes ?
I am 31 years old male. I had a paralytic attack four days ago. My MRI report says that: Cerebral parenchymal: subtle T2& FLAIR hyperintensities are seen in the right frontal, occipital and parietal regions. These show diffusion restrictions with low ADC values. Multiple areas of SWI blooming are seen within it. S/O acute infarct with hemorrhagic transformation.
My age is 21, Im having a problem of handshaking my hands r shaking little bit. So can I get some natural treatment or natural foods to stop this. Please help me.
I am 64 years old and suffering from restless leg syndrome for about 20 years. For last 5 years I am taking pramipexole 25 mg bid. Up to last year is was doing good but now is has very little or no effect. What should I do?
My wife has been diagnosed for Parkinson's Disease grade I in January 2016. We are finding that her skin gets dried up and she is getting wrinkles. She is 55 years old. We have been living on vegetarian diet with less oil and little spices and hotel food is limited. Anxiety and depressions are there due to this condition. Otherwise she is fine. Regular exercises and positive attitude has helped her to get rid of masking and her eyes are back to being bright. Please advise us on which high end creams she can use for face and arms. Also her hair is dull and dryness leads to dandruff. She is allergic to perfumes and hence we prefer neutral. We use hydrofil as a moisturizer. Also, we are using soap free face wash and soaps based on glycerine or from khade. Thanks in advance for your guidance.
Hey. I am feeling nervous breakdown every now and then please advise me with proper thing. So I can overcome with it.
I am having a constant insomnia. I take every night trika o. 5. I want to get out of this. Please suggest a way.
I had seizure 3 years ago. I consulted a neurologist and stated taking leviteractam tablets, still taking it. Never had seizure again in 3 years. But I'm unclear about the doctor as he is not commenting on stopping the tablets even after normal EEG reports. What should I do about this?
I have nervous problem started in my childhood days till now always shivering. My grand father had same problem this continue to me.
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines.