Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. V.ChandramouleeswaranYour feedback matters!
I suffer from cellulitus my leg swells and I catch fever once a year and lasts for more than 2 weeks this is happening for the last 10 years what do I do.
I'm 19 years old female. I'm suffering from postrual tremor, last attack occurred almost two years ago. Till then I use medication. I wants to know that how long I have to continue medication. Is there any permanent cure for this? or i'll suffer in future if i'll stop medication now?
I am 30 (female). I don't know what is my issue called in medical terms but my brain doesn't stop thinking. It thinks continuously even when I am asleep. Due to this I can't get good sleep. I feel sleepless. I have over thinking issues. I have some gynaecological issues and thyroid too. Can't handle pressure and leave jobs frequently. Do I need medicinal help?
Hi I am 39 years old female. I have chronic insomnia for the past ten years. I have had many sleeping pills. Have been taking ayurvedic and home too. But still it takes a toll on me sometimes. I want to sleep like a log. Please give your valuable advice. Thanks.
My 34 year old wife have migraine since 10 years. Now a days frequency is very high it start every week and take 2-3 days to cure. What precautions should I takE care? Is it curable? Please let me know so that we can consultant.
I am suffering from migraine. Pain was intolerable. After 2 or 3 days I got migraine attack. One side of my head pain alot.
My son is 11 years old & i'm suffering from heavy mental retardation. He is also suffering from epilepsy problem for which he is taking 5 types of anti epilepsy tablets. Bu not fully controlled. Regularly when he started to sleep, he gets fits attack then another two the fits in an our then fits stops. Is there any drug or diet therapy for him?
Natrum muriaticum – When experiencing a headache that can be resolved with Natrum muriaticum, you may feel pressure on the eyes, making it hard to open the eyelids. You might describe the headache as bursting, throbbing, pressing, or tearing. The headache worsens with motion, laughter, and noise. You may have a dry mouth and crave cold drinks.
Belladonna – If your headaches come and go suddenly, Belladonna might help you. This type of headache is violent, throbbing, and intense with burning heat. You might be coming down with a ‘flu or cold and experience a fever with glassy, dilated pupils.
Nux vomica – When a headache is triggered by overeating, coffee, hangovers, lack of sleep, or inactivity, nux vomica may be your answer. Constipation often accompanies the headache. You will feel better if warmly covered and lying down.
Sanguinaria – This headache is associated with nausea and vomiting, and sleep will seem like the only relief. The headache is often right-sided and can be accompanied by other right-sided symptoms, such as shoulder or neck pain.
Bryonia – Intense, sharp, shooting head pain characterizes a Bryonia headache. Your scalp may feel tender to the touch and cold applications help the pain. It can occur with indigestion or liver dysfunction..
Homeopathy is probably the mildest and safest form of treatment. Message complaints in details to select perfect medicine for you.. - Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
As the famous quote says, 'prevention is better than cure', let us take you through some preventive measures to keep you and your loved ones away from the dreadful brain stroke. Brain stroke occurs due to an interruption in the regular blood flow to the brain or bursting of a blood vessel or due to the bursting of blocked artery, which reduces the supply of oxygen and nutrients, leading the brain cells to die.
Top 8 things that will reduce the likelihood of having a brain stroke:
- Eat well: Having good eating habits are not just good for a healthy outlook of the body, but also benefits the body in many other ways. Eating a plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, fibre rich diet, reducing salt and fat content can prevent stroke.
- Stay Active: Regular exercising not just makes you feel and look good, but also reduces the odds of developing a brain stroke. Exercising regularly or keeping the physical activities regularly will keep you away from suffering a stroke. Pick any physical activity, but do work out to stay away from the brain stroke.
- Say no to Smoking and drugs: Yes! The more you smoke, the more are the chances of you of suffering the deadly brain stroke.
- Control your blood pressure: The ideal blood pressure for a healthy person is 120/88 mm HG. Regular check-up of blood pressure is advisable to control the chances of suffering a stroke as high blood pressure can result into damage of arteries, which causes brain stroke.
- Drink in limits: Limit the amount of alcohol you consume, as alcohol increases the blood pressure, which is one of the main reasons behind the stroke. The high amount of alcohol can increase the blood pressure to a higher level very quickly. Consulting a doctor is the best option in case you are not able to control your alcohol intake.
- Cholesterol: People suffering from high cholesterol are at higher risk of strokes as the cholesterol can travel to the arteries in the body making the arteries narrow and the body more prone to suffer a stroke. Choosing healthy lifestyle helps in reducing the cholesterol level.
- Diabetes: High level of diabetes is one of the most prominent reasons behind stroke. One should get his diabetes level checked and keep it under control since the arteries might get blocked because of fatty deposits because of higher sugar levels.
- Depression/Stress: Any kind of depression or stress, generally leads to avoidance of all or some of the points discussed above and hence becomes a reason for an unhealthy body, which is more prone to strokes. Consultation with a doctor and/or psychiatrist is advisable in case a person if suffering from depression.
Improving your health and taking charge of your life should be the top most priority and should never be ignored. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.