Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Usha VishwanathYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 27 years old. I am suffering from irregular periods. I get my periods sometimes after 3, 4 months. I have tried medicines. But when I stop same thing happen. What is the permanent solution?
Hello doctor, my daughter suffers from menorrhagia for the last fourteen years, since her periods started. Her period starts but doesn't stop on its own. She is advised by the doctors to take primolut-n to stop it. She gets relief for one or two months and again the same problem. All test done. Everything normal. Slight pcod. It is also a recent development. Please help. Her age is 29. She is married for four years. No kids.
I had a gelwith red substance from my vagina but it's not a periods I don't know why it's like this.
I had intercourse with my girl yesterday morning.I used two condoms jst as a precaution.I dint completely insert myself into her i was near the brim.But i found a whittish slimy fluid on the outer layer. It thought it was my sperm at first but when i examined the condoms they were not deffective.She says tat she has been suffering from mild stomach aches near her belly bottom since that morning.I wasnt aware of this and so we had intercourse today evening again.It was later that she called me and informed me that her stomach ache had aggrevated.Today i found slight traces of blood on the condoms.She says that she is having mild bleeding and a stomach ache.I was wanting to know what to do!
My periods are irregular because of that my tummy fat is increased nd I am becoming fat last month it came on 10th april this month it has not came.
I am 19 weeks pregnant. I am suffering wth too much cold n cough. Spootum coming. Wtch medicines can I take. N because of cough anything problem to my baby (pregnancy)
I am 30 years old female. I hv lump in the neck for while now, I consulted ENT in RML hospital, initially they have advised thyroid profile, anti-tpo which came normal. Later they did ultrasound and found- 26x38 mm echogenic nodule rim in right lobe and further advised FNAC . Report states Atypical-Suspicious - Follicular Neoplasm-Bethesda GradeIV. Now what should be my next step as doctor said surgery needed which I want to avoid if possible. I am sole earning member and money is great deal for me. Kindly advise the best could be done in my case?
Iam 37 years old unmarried. Last month had taken birth control pill for first time in life. Took 4 tabs n quit taking. Due to nausea etc. Had uncontrollable bleeding for extra 5 days. Stopped. But my problem is I did not have period this mon. Iam not at all sexually active. My last months period started at 28 dec 2015. Which I have usually of3 to 4 days bleeding but stopped on 5 jan 2015 as stopped taking pill, I took them from 28 to 31 dec. Stopped taking from 1 jan. Accordingly this months jan due date was 22 jan, not had my menses yet. Im not sexually active at all. So no need of urine preg test. When will my menses resume. Till when to wait. What to do. please help.
Sir/mam On16/10/2016 I have done sex with my boyfriend without using condom but after that I took Ipill tablet. Then on 24/10/2016 as usual I have got my periods. Now on 9/11/2016 I did sex again with using condom, and then after some hours there is bleeding .Some red blood are coming out till now Is that any problem or I got pregnant? please suggest sir/mam.
Me and my gf are 20 years old. We had protected sex and she also took an emergency contraception pill after 2 hours. This was in January. However, for the past 2 months, she's having very little, next to none, bleeding. She bled very little once every 20 days. Worried if its a symptom of pregnancy.
My beta HCG level was less than 1.2 which I tested approx 1 week post my expected period date. Could I still be pregnant? Thnku.
Hello, its been two and half month I took abortion pill. During starting I bleed and I kno its normal thing. But after two and half weeks I am still bleeding. Main thing is that I am not only bleeding but I am getting very big size clot too. So, I want to know that is it normal or what? I am scare after seeing such big clots.
Ovaries are atrophic due to chemo taken 3 years back. 14th week of pregnancy post IVF with donor eggs. Doc advised to stop crinone gel and progynova and referred to OB.
Papaya is intense, light and rough by nature, besides being hot in potency. The taste is sweet and pungent, though the after taste is bitter. Chemically, this fruit contains gum resin, yellow in color, glycosides, sugars, citric acid and papain, a digestive enzyme. This enzyme has digestive fats and proteins. It has abundant vitamins, namely, vitamin b complex, vitamin a and vitamin c. It is filled with minerals such as sodium and potassium supplements.
Natural tonic: papaya has numerous minerals, vitamins and digestive enzymes as a natural source. You can have papaya as a regular food in your daily diet and thus feel the boost of energy. This fruit can be beneficial as it increases blood sugar levels and improves blood pressure. It is highly recommended to people who suffer from lack of vigor, occasional sleep loss and fatigue symptoms.
Health benefits of papaya
- When taken with warm water is very useful. Even lactating mothers must supplement this fruit in their diet as a daily regimen. This results in a good production of milk.
- Joint pains remedy: the leaves and seeds of papaya are helpful in decreasing swelling and pain. The leaves may be warmed and applied on the affected joint pains and the seeds may be crushed and mixed with mustard oil for local massage.
- Papaya leaves and seeds are useful in treating intestinal worms.
- Papaya contains papain, the protein that is a digestive enzyme and assists in the process of natural digestion.
- Papaya can be had as regular consumption and it will help in solving the colon infections problem.
- The papaya skin is excellent in curing skin wounds.
- Papaya is high in nutritive value and low in calories, thus an excellent food for people on a diet.
- Consuming papaya regularly helps in relieving nausea and morning sickness.
- Papaya has anti-cancerous and anti-inflammatory properties. This anti-inflammatory property helps in reducing pain for people suffering from arthritis, osteoporosis, and edema.
- Papaya is exceptionally good for people who frequently suffer from a cough, cold or flu. This is because papaya promotes the immune system. Vitamin a and c in high concentration is beneficial to promote the immune system.
- Papaya is the best for good hair and equally helps in controlling dandruff. In fact, even the papaya shampoos are exceptionally good for hair and are easily obtainable in many stores.
- Raw papaya reduces menstrual irregularities and helps women. Papaya eases the condition in women by promoting natural flow during the cycle of menstruation.
- Papaya cleans your stomach and if papaya is eaten alone for 3 to 4 days, it has a beneficial tonic effect on the intestines and stomach.