Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Usha RajeshYour feedback matters!
I am 26 old married woman, I have serious issue of vaginal skin tearing and cracking whenever my husband penetrates. He takes a lot of care while doing so. He uses condoms every time as we are not planned for kids. So we cannot use oil lubricants. My vaginal area seems to be very delicate, please suggest how get rid of this. I experience vaginal infections frequently whenever there is a white discharge. I use wash and candid Vgel ointment for infection.
Hello sir/mam mera IUI 15th Dec ko huva tha period ke 10 days k bad. Tab mere follocal 21.21 mm k the or aaj yani 17 Dec ko sonoghaphy k bad pata chala mere follocal abhi ruptur nahi huye please ap muje advice kijiye k muje kya karna chahiye pregnancy rakhne k liye.
Me and my gf we had unprotected sex on 24th December night, and she took i-pill the next day in the evening. She did not get her periods so far, and today she has only been having spotting, which happens as a sign of pregnancy. Is it possible to get pregnant even after taking the pill? And if she is infact pregnant what can ee do to avoid the pregnancy?
It's been 10 days post my period due date and i am still not in my period. I am occasionally get deep brown discharge with cramp in stomach just like my period cramps. What is it? Is something wrong? Is it an indication of onset of my period after the delay?
I am a boy of age 16 and had sex with girl age 16 without condom. Which medicine should be given to girl to prevent pregnancy. And its dose . I had sex on 18 july. Today!
What causes these ulcers?
Several factors that seem to trigger outbreaks of these apthous ulcers have been identified. Any one or a combination of them can lead to such ulcers. These factors are emotional stress, deficiencies in diet (Iron, B-12, and folic acid), menstrual periods, oral hygiene, allergy to food substances and trauma sites in mouth.It also seems that some have it running in their families.
Homoeopathic Medicines that are often used for treating apthous ulcerations in mouth are Borax, Acid Sulf, Acid Nitric, Merc Sol and Kali Chloride.
PREVENTION AND MANAGEMENT
Avoid Foods that irritate
Certain foods can irritate your mouth try and avoid them these foods generally include acidic foods, nuts and certain spices.
Don’t Eat and talk at the same time.
This could cause slight trauma to your inner lining of the mouth which could lead to mouth ulcers.
Have a good oral hygiene
Regular flossing and brushing teeth after meals will give you a good oral hygiene thus help in avoiding ulcers.
Message complaints in details for treatment- Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
I am a 19 year old girl and I am facing symptoms of UTI I can't hold my pee even to get to the washroom, pain during urination, feeling unwell, dark yellow color, and a dull pain In vagina what meds shall I take?
Hi. I got positive pregnancy test. And done my beta hcg level which are 9400 at 5 week 4 days. Are My hcg levels OK. Please guide me n suggest me first trimester diet.
I have ultra sound today & ground 4.3 * 4.2 c.m cyst in right ovary. I'm tensed. Pls give suggestion. I'm also a blood sugar patient.
I had sex with my partner after sex I got to know my condom is been broken. She is 19 years old can she take unwanted 72.
Drinking green tea may do more than just quench your thirst. It may also improve health:
Fights cancer; certain antioxidants found in green tea may help prevent skin prostate and colon cancer
Aids weight loss; the university of Maryland says that green tea can aid in weight loss and maintenance and
Regulate blood pressure: it helps to lower total and LDL cholesterol levels.
My period date is September 6 - My Period cycle is 28 Days, when is my ovulation date and fertile date for maximum possibility of pregnancy give me a detail description.
My wife is pregnant from 5 week. Ultrasound report baby heart beat 95 any problems please answer sir.
Are you aware of the number of people who suffer because of pneumonia? As the weather becomes cold and damp, chances of getting affected by pneumonia increases. Pneumonia can originate from virus, bacteria and a host of other factors. It is one of the most common ailment which affects the adults, all over the world. Hence, it is important for all of us to prevent ourselves from pneumonia and for that we can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Know about the symptoms of pneumonia first: It is difficult to detect or diagnose pneumonia, especially in people over the age of 65. In older patients, the common symptoms such as fever, chills, cough may not be experienced. You should watch out for non-respiratory symptoms like weakness, dizziness, delirium and confusion. It is even more difficult to diagnose pneumonia in people who are suffering from preexisting conditions.
- Practice good hygiene: Common respiratory infections, influenza and cold may cause pneumonia. You should follow hygienic habits. Wash your hands regularly before meals and use hand sanitizers in order to prevent the illness from spreading. You should also maintain proper oral hygiene as several oral infections may also lead to pneumonia. You should also keep away from people who are affected by pneumonia or any other illness like flu, cold and serious diseases such as measles or chicken pox. All these factors may cause pneumonia.
- Get vaccinated: It is recommended for people of all ages who may be at a risk of getting pneumonia to get vaccinated and immunised against pneumonia causing virus called pneumococcal pneumonia. This is a one-time vaccine, which prevents and reduces the severity of pneumonia. A booster vaccine after every five years may also be prescribed. Elderly people should be vaccinated against all diseases which cause pneumonia.
- Quit smoking: Smoking accounts for being a major cause or risk factor for pneumonia. It increases a person’s chance of getting pneumonia as the lungs’ ability to defend themselves from the infection is reduced. By quitting smoking, you will be able to prevent pneumonia.
- Maintain a good general health: Maintaining an overall good health and following healthy habits will help you in preventing pneumonia. This is because your immune system stays strong and is able to fight efficiently against pneumonia-causing infections. A proper diet with all essential nutrients is also recommended along with regular physical exercise and proper rest.
Severe cases of pneumonia are capable of making you suffer and you may be admitted to a hospital. According to studies, it has been estimated that more than 60% of people over the age of 65 need to be hospitalised because of pneumonia.
E study of basic human values by psychologists is not new. Probably the best-known theory of basic values in psychology is abraham maslow's hierarchy of needs, which dates from the early 1940s. But the psychological study of values has been growing, in both volume and empirical quality of research, and philosophers interested in ethics ought to know something about it.
Unfortunately, growing though it may be, the psychological study of values is nevertheless not in a particularly advanced state of development. Accordingly, there are multiple, conflicting theories of human values (and corresponding virtues) in the psychological literature. A sampling that I spent just a few minutes pulling together is: braithwaite and law (1985), cawley, martin, and johnson (2000), crosby, bitner, and gill (1990), feather and peay (1975), hofstede (1980), maloney and katz (1976), peterson and seligman (2004), rokeach (1973), schwartz (1994, 2012), and wicker et al. (1984). My impression is that on the one hand there is considerable loose agreement in the results of these studies, but on the other hand the agreement is indeed loose, and there are significant differences between theories, especially when it comes to the conceptualization of the results.
I myself am not well enough acquainted with this research to comment on these differences. What I want to do in this post is just describe the one of these theories that seems to me to be the most serious, ambitious, well-developed, and well-supported, namely the schwartz theory of basic values, due to shalom schwartz (1994, 2012). At the end I will briefly discuss some implications of schwartz's theory for political philosophy.
By values we refer to beliefs concerning what situations and actions are desirable. However, values for schwartz are not attitudes toward particular situations or actions, like having a chicken dinner right now or having $20k in my bank account. He restricts the term value to broad motivational goals. Schwartz sees values as stable standards by which we evaluate everything else, including the appropriateness of any norms, attitudes, traits, or virtues that may be suggested to us. It is also characteristic of values that some are more important than others. Multiple values are normally implicated in any proposed action, for better or worse, and the all-things-considered evaluation of an action will depend on the relative importance of the competing values it implicates.