Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Usha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. UshaYour feedback matters!
Hi, can you pls help me to know what can be done as me and my partner trying for a baby from last 4-5 months bt nothing is going well. This month result also shows negative. Please help me to know what can be done.
My period was 5 to 9 I Had Sex On the 19 And Took The postpone 72 Pill 17 hours after what could happen.
She is 29 years old married having one child of age 4 yr. Since last 2 year she is suffering with white fluid discharge from her vaginal area and along with this she feels pain around her waist&hip and leg. Though she is eating properly, her periods are normal but her health doesn't improve since after the birth of her child. She is also suffering from regular pain around her head and ear which starts from morning, though she avoid watching Tv or reading etc. Even after consulting few doctors, no fruitful remedy received by her.
Hello, My wife's treatment is running through yamini ls. Yesterday I had unprotected sex with her. My question is - Is it necessary to have I pill in between as I am avoiding her pregnancy?
We spend a majority of our time in office. Naturally, the atmosphere of the office affects the way we perceive things around us - our moods, passions and personality. How do you like your office atmosphere? Do you enjoy working with your colleagues? Do you feel respected? It is essential for you to have an affirmative answer to each of these questions, for your own good. But if it is not so, what can you do?
- Shift: Staying in a negative space will pull you down and harm you. If possible, ask to be transferred to another department. Few of us have the luxury of quitting on a whim. So, update your resume and spread the word that you're looking for a change. Don't quit your current job without having a back-up plan in place. However, when looking for a new job, keep the things you don't like about your current job in mind, so that you don't find yourself in a similar situation again.
- Find like-minded people: No matter how many colleagues you don't get along with, there must be a few you like. Watch their back and ask them to watch yours. Whenever you hear of anything that might affect the people around you, share the news with them but with discretion. Limit your interaction with people who pull you down and drain your energy.
- Document everything: Don't let things come to a my word against your's situation. This can be very stressful and harm your health. As far as possible, ensure all your communication is recorded in the form of emails, messages etc. Do not rely on someone else to take notes at meetings, rather make your own. Keeping a work diary is a good idea.
- Lead by example: Negative people feed off negativity around them. If you are a positive person, they will gradually begin avoiding you themselves or you might even make a positive impact on them. Respect people you work with and you will get their respect in return. Before condemning people, take a look at yourself and ensure that you aren't doing anything to attract that kind of behavior.
- Do something about it: Complaining can get things off your chest but often do nothing to change the situation. Be a part of the solution to the negativity in your office. Be regular with your own work and stick to your deadlines. If you need something, follow up with people instead of expecting them to follow up with you.
Lastly, don't try too hard to change the system. You can only control your own life. If you see your efforts going to waste, get back to that resume and start sending it out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
Tea and coffee are the most popular hot beverages in the world. The northern side of India majorly consumes a lot of tea as its daily beverage while the southern states in India indulge more into coffee. Both contain caffeine; but have different tastes as well as addictions.
Here are the benefits as well as drawbacks of the two.
1. Caffeine - Coffee has more caffeine than tea. So if you want to stay awake or want a sudden rush of energy, choose a cup of coffee over a cup of tea. Too much caffeine though will eradicate sound sleep and can cause high blood pressure issues.
2. Acidity - Drinking tea can cause acidity to a great extent. Coffee on the other hand doesn’t cause acidity, to that extent. Never consume tea on an empty stomach; you are likely to develop gas or acidity owing to the same.
3. Overall health - Tea has a lot of antioxidants as compared to coffee. Eliminate cream, milk, sugars etc from tea and drink the decoction daily. It’s a very good anti-oxidant that keeps the overall health of a person in good condition. Tea consumed with lemon juice clears the intestine, further eliminating toxins for a healthier body.
4. Diabetes - Coffee is said to prevent the occurrence of type 2 diabetes. It doesn’t let inflammations take root causing the glucose in the body to be utilized pretty well. It also helps the body in utilizing the insulin produced by the later in a far better way than normal.
5. Nutrients - Coffee is more nutritious than tea with more calcium, phosphorous, potassium and choline. Tea simply has more folate than coffee.
Coffee might seem to have more health benefits over tea but if you have weak immunity and sleep problems, you can pick tea over coffee.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.