Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. UshaYour feedback matters!
I have dark hair on my upper lip I want to remove it with laser treatment so is it possible if yes what cost approximately .please rely.
There is scar (stich marks) on my forehead I want to remove it help me? Sugest me some medicines or homeremidy.
Dear sir tell me. Lemon tea is very best tea for white beauty skin. And Sir tell me how to made beauty white lemon tea please sir tell me. I age is 19. I am a boy. Please sir tell me which type of cream I will use Increase the white beauty of my face.
I have an skin disease in my left foot (sole) from 8 years which causes skin rashes, skin irritations which causes blood !dryness, black patches, hardness,itching and socks allergy!
My face color is very dark compared to my other body parts. I applied many natural remedies such as turmeric honey tomatoes potatoes but nothing works on me but rather it gives a adverse effect I am on to get married and I am getting obsessed with it. Please help me out.
I am suffering from some kind of skin problem on my scrotum and also near the thigh. The skin on the scrotum has been peeling off and its burning and itching. There are some opening right below the red patchy area of the scrotum in white colour which is ejecting some liquid always. Kindly help me out. I am so afraid about it. I can also post the photos.
I have a skin issue in my legs. It's like pigmentation & it itches There's also dryness in the skin What I should I use ?
My skin is getting dark in some portions like neck and arm folds area. I'm over weight too. I smoke too. I'm really getting worried. Please help.
Dear doctors, I live in a low humid area. Mostly we will have dry weather only. I'm getting cracks all over my body. I use body wash instead soap and after taking bath, immediately I apply organic coconut oil throughout the body. But that doesn't work well for winter. Could any one suggest me home based treatment for skin dryness? We use humidifier at night. I'm having 2 yr old kid where I am afraid of using moisturizer because I have to feeding my kid. Thanks in advance.
While passing stool my anus is bleeding and burning and itching too, what medicines should take to cure this.
Hi, My Age 30 suffering from Granulomatous inflammation in right breast I had done mammography and sonography the report say-Finding in the right breast are Probably benign (BIRADS-3. And now I had done a FNAC the report say-Features consistent with Granulomatous inflammation. Excisional Biopsy will be conclusive. But my doctor say me Excisional biopsy is not needed as I don't have pain or fever. She prescribed me clarithromycin 500mg and defzacort now. Pls suggest me as I wanted a opinions from yours Thankingyou.
Hey, I've got blood clotting in my right foot thumb. It hasn't happened recently it was like 3-4 months back, thought it would go away but it didn't. How to get rid of clotting. Thanks.
There are many pimples, pores, redness, and tanning on face. Since 2008 I am facing this problem I tried many medicines, creams, ayurvedic treatment, home remedies but this all makes my skin conditions worse. Do not know what to do with my skin? Whatever I do remedies it gives me short term relief and after it become worse again. Please suggest me what to do now?
Foods given in gastritis:
1. Broccoli sprouts every day for eight weeks had less stomach inflammation and infection than those who ate the same amount of alfalfa sprouts, which does not contain sulforpahane.
2. Yogurt is also an excellent choice to help return gut flora back to normal and level out the balance in the stomach. It’s best to look for brands containing live and active bacterial cultures and are low fat or fat-free. Get plain yogurt and add honey for sweetening; honey is also soothing.
3. Fruit is a great choice with gastritis (with some exceptions, listed below). Try eating two to four servings a day of apples, bananas, pears, peaches, grapes, melon, and kiwi.
4. Vegetables are also a terrific and soothing choice (again, with some exceptions listed below).
5. Also include applesauce, apple juice, skim milk, and light-flavored, low-fat cheeses.
Foods to avoid when suffering from gastritis -
A diet for chronic gastritis will help eliminate any irritation in the stomach. At first it might seem difficult to kick coffee and sugar, but once you realize how much diet plays a part in healing it won’t be an issue for long. Below are foods and beverages to remove from your diet.
3. Tea, both black and green
4. Spicy foods, including chili and curries
5. Black and red pepper
6. High-fat foods, because they increase the acid in your stomach
7. All high-fat dairy products, except skim 8. Milk and low-fat cheese
9. Tomatoes, onions, and garlic
10. Tomato products (sauce, paste, canned, juice)
11. Oranges, grapefruit, figs, berries, and 12. Dried fruit
13. Junk food
14. Fried food
15. Cured sausages
17. Soft drinks or any drinks with added sugar
18. Carbonated beverages, because they 19. Increase stomach acid
20. Citrus and pineapple juice.