Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. UshaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old. My skin is dry and I feel itchy. I have red spot and gets rashes on my face. Please help.
Men nose and face black and white blackhead remove best facewash and cream please reply me fast only men ke liye.
I have freckles and pimple marks on my face. I use fair n lovely bb+. please recommend me what to do and should I use these cosmetic products. please rplzy☺
I am a 26 year old men I have lipoma in my whole body in both hands too much lipoma I have. What should I do now?
Hello Doctor my self Swati I am 28 year old woman and I have dark circle problem since last 6month what should I do please help me.
Hai am 23 years old. Am having oily skin. No matter how much I get ready my nose n my cheeks get oily. Can you please suggest me a suitable moisturiser n face cream. And compact also. Thankew.
How to identify my skin type? Like whether ut is normal, oliy etc? And suggest me the best face creams, soaps and shampoo.
The problem of baggy eyes are characterized by puffiness or swelling under your eyelids. Common factors like aging and genetics are often responsible for the development of under eye bags. It makes your eyes appear swollen due to fluid buildup in the blood vessels that are present around your eyes. Since the skin around your eyes is extremely delicate, which makes it prone to the development of puffiness.
The following are 4 ways that can restore the life of your eyes:
- To reduce the fluid retention: Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water on a regular basis, as water aids in flushing out the excessive salt from your system that is responsible for the development of puffy eyes. In order to reduce the risk of fluid retention, keep your head elevated while you sleep with the help of pillows.
- To treat dark circle and baggy eyes: One of the simplest homemade remedies to lessen the appearance of dark circles and baggy eyes is through the utilization of fresh cucumber or potato slices. Place the slices of either potato or cucumber on your eyes and keep it on for 5 to 10 minutes; follow the regime on a regular basis. It is proven to provide satisfactory results in lessening the severity of puffiness and dark circles.
- To reduce the swelling: Place frozen tea bags on your closed eyes for 10-15 minutes. It will reduce the persistent swelling in the eye region. Ice compresses or chamomile tea, sage broth and green tea can also be utilized to treat the swelling effectively.
- Long term prevention: A balanced diet and proper rest can help to prevent the appearance of baggy eyes and dark circles in the long run. Incorporate a lot of fresh green and leafy vegetables and seasonal fruits in your diet. Follow a diet that is low in carbohydrate content and comprises of nuts and whole grains, which are rich in vitamin C, vitamin A and vitamin E. Avoid excessive intake of sodium, especially the ones that contain different types of added preservatives. Carbonated and caffeinated drinks tend to increase the risk of developing baggy eyes therefore; it is advisable to keep its consumption to minimum. Get at least 8 hours of sound sleep to ensure proper rest for your eyes as lack of adequate rest tends to aggravate the problem of baggy eyes.
Sir mujhe back me thode time me fungus allergy ho jati h jisse 2-3 dane hote h reddish, jb tk tab tericip ya candiforce lu to thk rhti h phr thode time baad again ho jati h, puri tarah remove k liye kya kru, koi parhej khane pine ka ya kuch or btao,
I have a problem of skin spots and pimples on my skin bcoz of oil, do I recommend any face wash for me or cream to repair it. Of which company I should buy a facewash and cream?
I have black heads on my face specially on the nose I tried many scrubs and creams to remove black heads but got no results. What should I do to get rid of black heads?
Impetigo is a disorder caused by bacterial infection resulting in sores and blisters. It usually occurs more in children and less in adults. It is characterized by red sores filled with fluid, along with yellowish brown crusts. It is contagious in nature and may spread via sharing sheets, clothing and towels.
Impetigo may be classified as:
- Bullous impetigo: This type usually occurs in children below two years of age. The body, arms and the legs are the areas where the symptoms first appear.
- Impetigo contagiosa:This form of impetigo usually appears near the mouth and the nose. The rashes are not usually painful but may be itchy. After the blisters burst, they leave red rashes.
- Ecthyma: This is a form of impetigo that affects the second layer of the skin. The blisters may turn into open sores or ulcers. It may also lead to swollen lymph nodes.
The symptoms of impetigo are:
- You may have small red spots that turn to blisters
- The blisters emit fluid
- The blisters may increase in number
In addition to the above symptoms, you may experience swollen lymph nodes and skin lesions.
This disease is caused by strep or staph bacteria. The bacteria enter the body through other skin conditions such as insect bites, eczema, burns and poison ivy. It may also be triggered by irritation of the skin. The likelihood of contracting impetigo increases if you have allergies.
It may also occur if you come in contact with an affected person. Sharing personal items such as bedding, towels or comb may lead to symptoms of impetigo. If you have dermatitis, diabetes or have a weak immune system then you are prone to impetigo. The disease is treated with antibiotics. Mild symptoms of impetigo may be treated by following basic hygiene practices.