Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Usha Anil ShuklaYour feedback matters!
Hi. I had sex on 26/6 and my last periods was 3/6 after I had an ipill. Till now I didn't get my periods. Yesterday I felt breathe heavy and headache on right side ,at night I vomited. Is there any pregnancy?
I am 19 years old girl. I had sex with my partner from 6th aug to 10th aug and we used to do withdrawal method and sometimes without condom but on 8th aug we had sex he ejaculated sperm inside then I took i-pill in approx 10 hours after that we had sex with condom only and previous month I had periods from 21july-26july then in august month my periods not come then I did home urine pregnancy test with the help of pregnancy test kit on 2sept morning and the result are positive so this means I am pregnant but I do not will not to be so please suggest me now what to do as a next step asap.
I am 22 years old girl from india. From last 2 years I am gaining weight day by day. I have irregular periods. Uric acid is around 7 mlc. I am having pcos as per doctors report. Please help to improve my health.
I am suffering with my brest. Now I am 19 but my brest become so loose. It looks like a pregnant lady brest. How I have yo make my brest stiff (good brest like my age girls)please help
Polycystic ovary pelvis k report me aaya hai. Kya ye cysts khatam ho sakte hain. Ha to kaise. Dawa ka naam. Ovral l 21. Pentan d.fynal oz or m2 tone.
I am 25 Years old And I want know that eating papaya Lead any problems to girl. My gf is period on 6th but she has eaten papaya? Anything hpn to her periods.
How to get rid from facial hair permanently. Pls help me I heard dat laser is not the correct treatment and I have PCOD and thyroid.
My partner has a miscarriage last year at sept. Now we r trying but could not concieve. We have done AMH Plus test then after that we have gone through SHG then we trying now. What are chances of havinng baby.
I have white thick curdy discharge and a little itching is it urine infection? Do I need to go to doctor? Or can I apply any cream? I have baby and I'm breast feeding.
The iron content in respect of my wife is very low. At present her Hemoglobin content is 5.8. It had happened earlier also but after taking proper rest and iron tablets like Ferigard XT, the hemoglobin content came to nearly 11 after one month. Tests in all respects starting from ultrasound, B12, Folic acid, all blood related test nothing wrong came out. During period, she is suffering from heavy bleeding which results to down of Hg content. The medicine specialist referred the matter to gynecologist and she also found nothing wrong. Can anyone please suggest what should I do at present. As taking iron tablet or injections can not solve the problem though it will help in increasing the Hg content temporarily. Proper root cause of the problem need to be found out in this case. Thanks.
I am 19 yrs old female. Sir I feel weakness in my body. My face becomes dull and shrinking and also my body built is getting weak day aftr day frm the last 6-7 months. Please suggest me what type of meal and nutrients I should eat? Or either I should start taking Any supplements?
My friend had I pill tablet 10 to 12 times since last 3 years is that any problems with when she will get married and want to have baby later as she have read an article on web that having I pill. Can cause damage of baby worm is she is fine or should she consult with doctor. As she had unprotected sex with her partner and sperm was inside but still got periods and on her face black marks are coming Thanks.
Breast cancer is the form of cancer that occurs from breast tissues in women. Signs of breast cancer may include a lump in the breast, changes in the shape of the breast, dimpling of the breast skin, a fluid coming out of the nipples or development of red scaly patches on the skin. There might be pain in the bones, swollen lymph nodes, shortness of breath, or the skin turning yellow and pale.
Breast cancer is a fatal mode of cancer in women, and one must try to abstain from this cancer in all possible ways. Here are 5 ways you can decrease the risk of breast cancer.
- Keeping a check on your weight: Although the process is tough to maintain, keeping up a sound and healthy weight is a critical objective for everybody. Being overweight can expand the danger of a wide range of cancers, including breast cancer, particularly after menopause in women. Exercise is very important for maintaining a healthy body and lifestyle. Women who exert physically regularly are fitter than others and are at a much lower risk of acquiring diseases of any kind. Regular exercise decreases the chance of getting breast cancer and also keeps the body weight in check.
- Maintaining a healthy diet: Maintaining a healthy and balanced diet is a key for keeping away from any kind of cancer or major health problem. Include a sufficient amount of fresh fruits and green vegetables in your daily diet to ensure the supply of all vital nutrients to your body. This would increase your immunity.
- Avoid smoking and consume less alcohol: Smoking is a very unhealthy and harmful habit. Smoking lowers the quality of your life, and causes numerous diseases. Heart diseases, stroke and many kinds of cancer, including breast cancer can be caused from smoking. If you drink alcohol, you should moderate your drinking habits and drink less, as drinking in excess may lead to breast cancer.
- Practice breast feeding: Breast feeding your children for a span of one year or more is likely to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid taking birth control pills: Birth control pills, in spite of having several benefits are associated with risk factors as well. Birth control pills have got worse effects in younger women than older aged women. Using birth control pills may cause breast cancer and these pills should be avoided.
There are many ways, adapting which you can lower the chances of getting breast cancer.