Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Umaram
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. UmaramYour feedback matters!
My period starts on 19th of April and had a unprotected anal sex on the 3rd day of my period than I just take an ipill between 24 hours. Thn I sexed again with condom at 23th April a day after my periods end now after 5 days of consumption of the emergency concentrative ipill I am spotting during 3 days. Am I pregnant? Please help me am getting in depression. Am getting ill with tension? Please help.
I had a irregular periods in my school days. In my college days I suffered non stop periods continuously for 2 years. Through health check up it found that I have PCOD. Now I got married. My doubt is whether I will face any difficulty to get conceive and also when I got first sexual contact with my husband I feel very pain and still I feel some pain. I didn't seen any blood at the first sexual contact. Is there any problem? Please help me.
Hi my wife is pregnant 4 months are done on this 6th may. She is worried that there is no movement of the baby in womb. Should I consult a doc for that.
I am 18 years old. Suffering from pcod. I am 74 kgs and have height of 5 ft 1 inch. I was under hormonal medications for 3 months like I had Krimson 35 tab. I have irregular period problem. Last year I had my periods and it continued for 5 months. I had taken Pause 500, Trapic Mf tablets but it didn't stopped, then a doctor gave deviry tab for 21 days then my periods stopped. But after that I had periods after 2 months and now also I had periods after 3 months and it's continuing for 40 days. I am in trouble. I am preparing for medical entrance exam but these health issues affect on my studies. Please suggest me what to do.
Does there any chances of getting pregnant when the 10th day of cycle and the sperms are just ejected on the upper part of vagina?
I have had my periods on 22nd of this month. Which will be the best time to plan baby? What can I do to improve my weight as well health?
What are the do's and do not's right after c section delivery especially in this summer season. What should be keep in mind to protect incision from infection. Also what diet is to be taken during this period?
The brain is not a stagnant realm fed with a granted quota of intelligence and memory at birth. It is always in a state of flux. Exercising your brain in various ways accelerates its ability to perform better. It is in your hands to have a sharper take on situations and occurrences. Playing games that require brainstorming, solving quizzes, crosswords or playing chess makes you feel rejuvenated and tired at the same time; the reason being activated brain cells. A healthy brain will affect your life decisions positively and you probably will think rightly before you leap.
Tips to exercise those brain cells:
1. Meditate and calm your mind: Ten minutes of meditation each day can help you get over anxiety. When your mind is at peace you think out pros and cons with enhanced insight. This composure reflects in each of your actions. Meditation demands your brain to be quiet when it is accustomed to work; you therefore have greater control over it.
2. Music can improve your brain abilities: Music is the best antidote for a sloppy brain. Music excites the neurons healing a bruised memory. It gifts you with clarity of thought. Apart from listening to music one must try to play a musical instrument. Teaching yourself things puts your mind through a strict regimen of constructive activities.
3. Take out time to learn a new language: We are paralyzed the minute our brain gives up. Due to several external and internal reasons each one of us is likely to suffer from cognitive disorders on being subjected to extreme pressure or shock. Trying to learn a new language motivate your brain cells to have a wider vocabulary, which further restricts your chances of brain damage.
4. Mental mathematics could better your intelligence: Calculators, computers and phones are ridding us of our ability to compute individual data. Computation and consolidation of data helps your mind to work faster with precision. So, you now know those lessons on mental mathematics in childhood were actually the key to a well-rounded brain.
5. Think of something novel: The more the number of neurons the merrier is your brain. Take pains to direct your mind on a novel track. Thinking beyond what is given and expected helps your brain grow new neurons. It builds up your creativity letting you discover more of your capabilities. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.