Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Can virgin become pregnant if boy ejaculates near her vaginal part without penetrating into her and without breaking her hymen.
My Wife is detected with blood sugar in Diabetic range i.e Fasting - 145 and PP- 154 and Hb1Ac-6.7.We are also trying for pregnancy. Does she need medication with this level of Hb1Ac. And does there will be any problem in conceiving and if pregnancy?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Two months back my wife gave birth to girl child. It's C Section delivery. Both wife and my child are doing great now. When is the right time to get sex with her? And which is the right time to put Copper T?
I've extra skin on my vagina & I'm not married yet Aur mujhe darr lag raha k mere husband kya kahenge aur kya sonchenge ise dekh kar please help me Out of this.
Dr. I just scanned before 2 days. Dr. said baby s 5 weeks and 6 days and gestational sac, yolk sac seen no heartbeat. Cervix is normal but this two days spotting grey and today spotting with red. Then what is my problem. I am really sad about this.
I am having pain in both the legs and knee when I stand or walk from last 6 month. L took gemcal for 2 months and gemcal plus for additional 1 month but I didn't find much relief. Can I take calcirol sachet 60000 IU and gemcal. When and how should I take it.
Im 20 years female. Periods is not coming regularly. Last 2 months im not getting menses. And also im gaining weight. What to do?
I used Trito medication for 5 days doctor told that in next 5 days period will come. But it was 14 days completed but the period still did not come. Can you please suggest what may be the problem, and suggest any other options & home remedy.
A continued feeling of tiredness, both physically and mentally, can be termed as chronic fatigue symptoms. In this condition, most of the vital systems are working at a lower capacity. Restless sleep, joint and muscle pain, headaches are some of the typical symptoms. Homeopathic medications to this condition have negligible side effects. By increasing body stamina and the threshold for fatigue, the homeopathic medicines assist the affected patients to energise their body's immune system to relieve themselves of extreme mental or physical weakness and brings about a feeling of rejuvenation. Some of the remedies include:
- Arsenic Album: This medication is suited for patients of chronic fatigue syndrome who exhibit a tendency to lie down. Any kind of physical activity like running, walking or even the slightest of exertions can result in fatigue. People begin to hesitate and fear exerting any kind of pressure, which leads to a lack of interest. A growing sense of anxiety can also be noticeable.
- Gelsemium: Applicable for patients showing signs of drowsiness in addition to fatigue. The patient would feel the need to sleep for the entire day. Headaches, muscle weakness, dizziness and vertigo can also be exhibited by the patients who require gelsemium.
- Sarcolacticum Acidum: This medicine is applicable for people who exhibit a feeling of high fatigue early in the morning. The feeling is felt upon awaking early in the morning, which leads to the fatigue continuing throughout the day thereby resulting in a feeling of powerlessness.
- Selenium and Conium: This is prescribed for patients of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome who feel exhausted after sexual intercourse. Selenium is recommended for the patients who show weakness in both mental and physical aspects with seminal losses and sexual excesses. Prescription of conium requires symptoms, such as growth in fatigue and weakness. An aversion to work along with a depressed mental condition and introvert behaviour are some of the common symptoms.
- Picric Acid: Disabilities ranging from weak memory to complete memory loss are a form of Chronic Fatigue syndrome whose prescribed medicine is picric acid. Mental exertion by the person is not possible. It is accompanied by headaches, mental fatigue and muscular weakness.
Hello doctor , I took misoprostol on 20th night ,2 orally and 2 vaginally ,i puked after 15 mins and there was heavy cramps and shivering and dizziness bt it did not bleed ,bleeding started on today that is 22nd and its very normal bleeding , is it an incomplete abortion or is there any problems . I am just 4 weeks 3 days pregnant and its my first pregnancy and its intra uterine.
I am 23year old. From past 2 months I am suffering with heavy periods. Lasts 15 days and more. What should I do?
Cancer that originates in the uterus is termed as Endometrial Cancers. The cancer is known to originate in the endometrium i.e. lining as well as the cells of the uterus. Abnormal vaginal bleeding causes the cancer to be detected early and a consultation with the doctor should be done immediately. When other cancers originating from the uterus are considered, endometrial cancer is found to be the most common.
Causes: The exact cause for endometrial cancer is not known clearly. The cells in the endometrium tend to become abnormal due to the occurrence of a genetic mutation, which causes rapid multiplication of cells that ultimately lead to the formation of a tumour like mass. They begin to spread to other parts and proceed to affect the tissues in the surrounding areas.
The typical symptoms of endometrial cancer include:
- 1. Irregular bleeding in between periods
- 2. A watery discharge from the vagina
- 3. Bleeding from the vagina postmenopausal
- 4. Pain in the pelvic floor muscles
Risk factors that might increase the chances of being affected by endometrial cancer include:
- 1. Aging increases the chances of this disease, especially post menopause.
- 2. Obesity can cause hormonal imbalance.
- 3. Certain drugs used in hormone therapy
- 4. Early onset of menstruation, especially before 12 years of age
Treatment for Endometrial Cancer Includes:
- Radiation therapy: This treatment procedure involves using radiations, such as X-rays to target and destroy the cancer cells. The two forms of radiation therapy are external radiation therapy (external machine is used to direct radiation on the cancer cells) and internal radiation therapy (radioactive substance enclosed within small and consumable items is placed near to or directly at the spot of cancer).
- Hormone therapy: Medications are administered to eliminate imbalances in hormone levels and prohibit the growth of cancer cells in the body. This remedy is preferred if the cancer progresses to an advanced stage.
- Chemotherapy: This form of treatment uses oral administration or injection of chemicals into the veins so that the growth of cancerous cells is curbed, either by elimination of the cells or by prohibiting cell division.
- Surgery: In this surgery, the areas affected by cancer are surgically removed; i.e. the uterus in this case. The surgical procedures that might be used include total hysterectomy (total removal of uterus), radical hysterectomy (removal of the cervix, uterus and part of the vagina) and Bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy (removal of both the ovaries and the fallopian tubes)