Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Uma Ramesh KYour feedback matters!
My period is 15 days late. Pregnancy test shows negative. I am having some important religious trip. So I want to take primolut n tablets. Is that effects if I am pregnant. Can that tablet cause periods after delaying? Please suggest me I don't know what to do? I am having pcos.
I had unprotected sex while periods and then within 24 hrs I had spill also. My periods completed but after 3 to 4 days again there are symptoms of bleeding and ache lower stomach part. But I did pregnancy check also with preganews and results were negative so please let me know why bleeding again or if there's any risk of getting pregnancy.
I have done sex with my gf about 12 days ago. And after that there is soreness in her vagina and after 7 days from sex we done again sex without condom and after that she feels more soreness while urine. And after 5-6 hours small amount of blood come out from vagina and on next day. She suffers from lag pain. Back pain. Vocal problem and some blood also. Pls Help me whts this is happening. Pls tell me medicine. Nd I have done fingering in her on first day of sex. Pls reply fast.
I miscarried on 7th March and bleeds for 7days, after 2 we had intercourse, after that the brown color stringy discharge from vagina, what it causes, shall we intercourse again or should wait (if we have to wait, how many days?).
the time her last period time is November 2015. Surgery ke phle 4 chemotherapy hue and after surgery 4 chemotherapy. Surgery ke phle third chemotherapy tak period aaye the but abhi 2 month se jyada ho gye hain chemotherapy khatm hue but period nhi aaya hai. She has bone cancer in left distal femur (osteosarcoma).
My sister is having irregular periods and acne all over her face (jawline basically) and she watched a video on pcod and the symptoms were same as she is suffering with now. Now she is scared that she is suffering from pcod. Please help .
My TSH is 3.conceiving problem. Age is 38 yrs. How to bring down the TSH level near about 2 by natural means so that conceiving can be possible. I do not want to take thyronorm tablets.
After intrauterine death at 32 weeks delivered by cesarean. We will plan to conceive within 6 month after cesarean? is it okay?
She is going through periods problems (like brownish periods and lesser ammount of flow) since 5/6 month and recently in 3 months she has lost 6 kgs of weight. For this problem as per consultation a usg has been done and according to usg she has 14.9mm*16.5 mm sist on left ovary. What is it? what is the best treatment available? what may be the cost of treatment? and what is the risk factor? mam, please guide me I am in deep trouble and tensions. Please
We even not have intercourse properly, but she missed her periods, we are in fear that she is pregnant even we are not married, what should I do?
Hi doctors I'm 36+6 weeks pregnant 2 cms dilated 40%effaced from past 4 days I will be in labor please tell me as I don't want baby to born in ths week. I want baby to born on Jan is that possible.
I have family History in diabetes and I am newly married and planning for a baby. What are things I should take CARE off while planning.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.
Related Tip: "Why Do Women Face Joint Pain Problems More Than Men?"