Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Uma.R.ArunYour feedback matters!
Muje pcod ki problem h. Im 27 year unmarried girl. Aur muje 1 mnth se continuously periods aa rhe. continuously bleeding. Muje meri doc ne ginette 35 prescribed ki h. Is it safe?
Sir I am 20years old. My girlfriend is older of 6months than me. Have there will be any problem in our sex life?
Hi, I have a problem, seems to be simple but it will make me so down. I am having proper food (3 times a day), very thin (height-168cms, weight-45kg). My problem is I will be tired very soon, irregular periods, I feel my brain will start thinking more unwanted and I start speaking, these are symptoms for my tiredness, soon I will be tried. I will be knowing what I m talking n also knowing soon I will tried, I should stop talking n all, but I wont. I will be telling all this to my friends if any are beside me. Once I feel tired I will be normally from my mind n heart but all my energy will be down. My body will numb, especially lips- my lips will start tingling which is bit scary and it will spread all over the body, where I can't have a movement. Once I sat for more than 3hrs with this problem waiting for my friend. Sometimes eating chocolate helps. I am 26, unmarried, female. Please help me with this,
Description : Planning your pregnancy is the most vital action that you may take for your baby’s health. Similarly, preconception counselling is as vital as your pregnancy. It helps you to devise a plan that can improve your chances of getting pregnant, and maintaining a healthy pregnancy. Also, caring for your health before you become pregnant will aid you learn about any risk factors and easily treat any medical problems that you may have before you become pregnant. Proper planning for your pregnancy before you conceive will help you make healthy choices for you and your baby. Preconception counselling plays a crucial role in preparing for your pregnancy. Couples with a history of recurrent early pregnancy loss, counselling is of particular importance because women are invariably more distressed and require reassurance that everything possible is being done to avoid future pregnancy losses.Preconceptional counselling is vital for all women of child bearing age because many pregnancies are unplanned, and risks of complications can be easily minimized by interventions before conception. Benefits of Pre Conceptional Counselling Make better chances for a successful pregnancy Make the body better for the forthcoming pregnancy Reduce risk factors Preferably preconceptional counselling should be done when a women is considering motherhood. The purpose of preconceptional counselling and care is to identify risk factors for adverse maternal or fetal outcome, edify and counsel the patient based on their specific needs, and indulge or stabilize medical conditions prior to conception in order to increase the prospects of successful outcomes. An awareness of the availability & advantages of Klik4cure will go a long way in improving the pregnancy outcome.Delightful pregnancy care commences before pregnancy. For obviously normal, fit couple planning a pregnancy there may be beneficial in discussing this with a specialized advisor. DrDeepika Solge will help you to understand your problems and accordingly can suggest a good treatment to you ensuring a delightful pregnancy further.Ayurveda has mentioned any herbs which can be used before conception to purify our body.
I am 25 year old, 1.5 year over I got married, I am not getting pregnant, I have PCod, doctor gave me Diazen tablet is it ok, will I get pregnant.
Hello doc. This 2nd tym Gintte 35 periods se kitne din k bad shuru krni chaiye. Maine. Last mnth Gintte 35 li thi 21 days khane k bad 7 days k gapk bad ab periods aa gye. please suggest me periods k kitne dib k bad shuru kru. Nd kitne mnth continue krni padti h.
The act of pleasuring oneself is one topic, which has always been questioned by the society at large, but in reality self-pleasuring offers a number of benefits. Masturbation refers to the act of inducing sexual arousal and deriving pleasure from it by stimulating the genitals and erogenous zones. This may be done using hands, fingers, sex toys, or grouping together the effect of these. Mutual masturbation among partners is also a fairly common phenomenon. There are varied opinions on the topic, whether actual sexual penetration gives more pleasure or masturbation. Read on to find out what effect each has on your body and which one is more preferred by most people.
- Health benefits: Studies reveal that engaging in sexual intercourse is associated with a lot of health benefits like stress-busting, controlling your blood pressure level, keeping the prostate and heart healthy, acting as a pain reliever etc. Masturbating does the same to your health to some extent, and certainly has a different set of benefits, which includes preventing STDs, cancer (ex: prostate cancer), boosting immunity, helping overcome premature ejaculation and the like.
- Associated risks: Sexual intercourse may come with various risks like genital infections and STDs, if your partner is infected or chance of an unwanted conception, if unsafe sex is practiced. That way, masturbation has comparatively fewer health risks than sex, though it is not entirely free from drawbacks. You can get skin irritations and in rare cases, even penile fractures (rarely though) due to aggressive masturbation.
- Effect on Relationship: The quality and frequency of the sexual intercourse you have with your partner has a direct effect on your relationship. However, masturbation mostly does not involve your partner's participation and so doesn't visibly have a reflection on your relationship.
- Role in knowing your sexual preferences: In case of both men and women, masturbation helps people to identify their sexual preferences and acts which give them greater or lesser pleasure. This usually leads to a more satisfying sex life and is considered to be easier than figuring out what pleases you while having sex.
Notwithstanding the above points, which one (either sex or masturbation) gives you more pleasure, completely depends on your personal preferences. If you wish to discuss any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specialized sexologist and ask a free question.
I am 22 year old girl I do sex many time before but now days there is bleeding start after sex for two day when I go to toilet for two day it occur. please give me suggestion or lubricant.
My daughter has faced a serious problem. She is now 12 years and half and reading in class viii. This is her first time period started. Unfortunately bleeding has not yet stopped even after 20 days. Can you suggest what she will do now.
What are the uses of Armotraz, siphene M, Ferteez in treatment of male fertility. And can it be used for long time and have any side effects. What is the success rate. Kindly provide details of each medicine individual that how it works.
रक्तचाप धमनियों द्वारा बहने वाले खून से धमनियों की दीवारों पर लगाए गए बल की मात्रा है। उच्च रक्तचाप (हाइपरटेन्षन) को धमनियों में उच्च दबाव (तनाव) के रूप में परिभाषित किया जाता है। रक्तचाप 2 तरीके से मापा जाता है। सिस्टल रक्तचाप हृदय के संकुचन के दौरान धमनियों में दबाव के बराबर होता है। डायस्टोलिक दबाव दिल की छूट के दौरान धमनियों में दबाव है। वे दोनों पारे के मिलीमीटर (एम.एम.एच.जी) में मापे जाते है।
जिस व्यक्ति का रक्तचाप लगातार 140/90 एम.एम.एच.जी या उससे अधिक, हो वह हाइपरटेन्षन से पीड़ित है। रक्तचाप आमतौर पर पांच श्रेणियों में बांटा जाता है:
1. हाइपोटेंशन (कम रक्तचाप)
- सिस्टोलिक एम.एम.एच.जी 90 या उससे कम, या
- डायस्टोलिक एम.एम.एच.जी 60 या उससे कम
- सिस्टोलिक एम.एम.एच.जी 90-119, और
- डायस्टोलिक एम.एम.एच.जी 60-79
- सिस्टोलिक एम.एम.एच.जी 120-139, या
- डायस्टोलिक एम.एम.एच.जी 80-8 9
4. चरण 1 उच्च रक्तचाप
- सिस्टोलिक एम.एम.एच.जी 140-159, या
- डायस्टोलिक एम.एम.एच.जी 90- 99
5. चरण 2 उच्च रक्तचाप
- 160 से अधिक सिस्टोलिक एम.एम.एच.जी, या
- डायस्टोलिक एम.एम.एच.जी 100 से अधिक
यदि आपको उच्च रक्तचाप है, तो यह उच्च दबाव आपके दिल और रक्त वाहिकाओं पर अतिरिक्त तनाव डालता है। समय के साथ, यह अतिरिक्त तनाव आपके दिल के दौरे या स्ट्रोक के जोखिम को बढ़ाता है। उच्च रक्तचाप की जटिलताओं में हृदय रोग, गुर्दा (गुर्दे) रोग, धमनियों का सख्त होना (धमनीकलाकाठिन्य या धमनीकाठिन्य), आंखों की क्षति, और स्ट्रोक (मस्तिष्क क्षति) शामिल है।
उच्च रक्तचाप के लक्षण
उच्च रक्तचाप वाले अधिकांश लोग किसी भी लक्षण का अनुभव नहीं करेंगे, जब तक कि स्तर 180/110 एम.एम.एच.जी तक उच्च नहीं हो जाता। हालांकि, यदि उपचार न किया जाए, तो यह गंभीर समस्याओं जैसे कि दिल के दौरे और स्ट्रोक के जोखिम को बढ़ा देता है।
उच्च रक्तचाप के लक्षणों में शामिल हैं:
- सिरदर्द, आमतौर पर कई दिनों तक टिकाऊ
- मतली - उल्टी की आग्रह के साथ पेट में अस्वस्थता और असुविधा का ख्याल
- चक्कर आना - हल्कापन, अस्थिरता और सिर का चक्कर
- धुंधली या द्विगुण दृष्टि (डिप्लोपिआ)
- नकसीर फूटना (एपिस्टेक्सिस) - नाक से खून आना
- डिस्पेनिया - श्वास कष्ट
अगर कोई भी इन लक्षणों का अनुभव करता है, तो उन्हे तुरंत अपने चिकित्सक को देखना चाहिए।
यदि लंबे समय तक बिना-इलाज छोड़ा जाता है, तो उच्च रक्तचाप निम्नलिखित जटिलताओं को जन्म दे सकता है:
दिल का दौरा, स्ट्रोक, हृद्पात (ह्रदय का रुक जाना)
- खून के थक्के
- गुर्दा रोग और गुर्दा की विफलता
- उपापचयी लक्षण
- संज्ञानात्मक और स्मृति समस्याओं
उच्च रक्तचाप के कारण
उच्च रक्तचाप के दो प्रकार होते हैं:
आवश्यक उच्च रक्तचाप (प्राथमिक उच्च रक्तचाप): जब उच्च रक्तचाप पहचाने जाने का कोई योग्य कारण नहीं होता।
माध्यमिक उच्च रक्तचाप: उच्च रक्तचाप एक अंतर्निहित कारण के साथ, जैसे रोग या विशिष्ट दवाएं।
विभिन्न स्थितियों और दवाओं से उच्च रक्तचाप हो सकता है, जिनमें शामिल हैं:
- बाधक निंद्रा अश्वसन
- गुर्दे से संबंधित समस्याएं
- अधिवृक्क ग्रंथि ट्यूमर
- थायरॉयड समस्याएं
- रक्त वाहिकाओं में कुछ दोष जिसके साथ आप जन्म लेते हैं (जन्मजात)
- कुछ दवाएं, जैसे जन्म नियंत्रण की गोलियां, ठंड के उपचार, डिकॉन्गेंस्टेंट्स, दर्द निवारक और कुछ निर्धारित दवाओं
- अवैध दवाएं, जैसे कोकीन और एम्फ़ेटामीन्स
- शराब का दुरुपयोग या शराब का चिरकालिक उपयोग
इसके अलावा, आप उच्च रक्तचाप के बढ़ते जोखिम पर हैं, यदि आप:
- 65 वर्ष से अधिक आयु के हैं।
- अधिक वजन या मोटापे से ग्रस्त हैं।
- अफ्रीकी या कैरिबियाई मूल के हैं।
- आपका कोई रिश्तेदार, उच्च रक्तचाप से पीड़ित है।
- बहुत ज्यादा नमक खाते हैं और पर्याप्त फल और सब्जियां नहीं खाते हैं।
- पर्याप्त व्यायाम नही करते हैं।
- बहुत अधिक शराब या कॉफी पीते हैं (या अन्य कैफीन आधारित पेय)।
- धूम्रपान करते हैं।
- पर्याप्त नींद नहीं मिलती है।
Good evening, I want to ask that right now i'm 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant. So kya hum sex kar sakte hai abhi ya nahi aur kitne month tak sex karna safe hoga. And sir mere pet me pure din ruk ruk kar dard hota rahta hai koi dar wali to bat nahi hai please suggest as soon as possible. Thanks.
Last period 25th April. Had sex after 29th April and before 8th may. No ejaculation was done inside me. Today is 1st June, any chances of pregnancy? PLEASE HELP. I'm getting white discharge a lot. I'm confused.
Hi, am 26, I had sex 3 months back in May. I got my period in June and July months but now in this August month my period is late. Is there any chance of getting pregnant.
She gave birth to the girl child on 8 September 2016. But still access milk in her breast. And pain in her breast due to node.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition.
How can I increase blood flow to the genitals. Sure ring from sex drive and ed. The size of the organ and skin around the testis also seems shrinking. Pls help I am 43 years old have a son from my first marriage and I am supposed to get married again soon. Also when I have erection I seem to suffer from premature ejaculation.
Polycystic ovarian disease can only be treated with a proper diet. The recommended dietary pattern is as follows:-
1. Drink ample water with a big no to junk food.
2. Has to avoid fried and heavy food items.
3 whole grains and food with a high fibre is recommended like oats, soyabean, tofu, flaxseed.
4. Consumption of berries. Along with diet, a proper exercise can always help a pcod patient.