Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Uma Devanathan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Uma DevanathanYour feedback matters!
After exposure with case I have taken @5 days elisa came negative @16 days per ena came undetectable @37 days (4th generation duo) hiv 1 antigen& hiv 1&2 total antibodies non reactive @44 days (4th generation duo) hiv 1 antigen& hiv 1&2 total antibodies non reactive @47 days (4th generation duo) hiv 1 antigen& hiv 1&2 total antibodies non reactive) @54 days 4th generation duo) hiv 1 antigen& hiv 1&2 total antibodies non reactive @63 days (4th generation duo) hiv 1 antigen& hiv 1&2 total antibodies non reactive) @84 days (4th generation duo) hiv 1 antigen& hiv 1&2 total antibodies non reactive @116 days Hiv 1 &2 ELISA TEST negative @126 days (4th generation duo) hiv 1 antigen& hiv 1&2 total antibodies non reactive Would all my tests are conclusive for hiv? Tested @126 days hbsag, antihcv,vdrl all non reactive. I am planning to take test both 4th generation as well as elisa and after 6 months ,because I am still having symptoms swollen tongue n from past 5 days feeling heavy tired n week (heavy fatigue. Please help me doctors. Few were telling hiv will go from weeks to years to show on reports ?how accurate till now my results are? During this time I tested for vitamin b12 and D as well both are low. I am taking supplement s for that .pls help for my std results, I am getting tired and weakness now.
Had protected sex in the first week of December. Had been stressful since 2 months and routine was absurd Now I am 11 days late for my periods but I am usually late for 4-5 days. But I am having dark brown discharge since 2 days. Took pregnancy test it was negative. Plaese advise
Doctor I had unprotected sex with my gf. I didn't ejaculate inside. But I'm scared weather I have done. What should I do? We don't want pregnancy.
Main regular mence hoti hun. Iss month me mujhe chickenpox bhi ho gaya hai. Iss month me mujhe 8 din late ho gaya hai. Main unmarried hun. Main sex kabhi nahi ki hun.
Hi Took diane 35 to resolve period irregularity of occurring every 15 days on best gyn prescription near my home. Now period not came since a more than month and loads of hairs n acne on face. Already done all hormonal n blood tests. No problem except pcod. Spent more than thousands on doctor but no relief.
Sago or sabudana is often considered as a super food which is full of energy and carbohydrates. Sago is basically extracted from the sago palm trees or more importantly from their stem in a starch form. In some regions, sago is also popularly known as tapioca pearls. It is one of the rich sources of starch and carbohydrates and is used as a culinary delicacy in many cuisines, especially in India. Let’s have a glance at some of the health benefits of including sago as a part of our diet.
- Aids in digestion: Pearl sago is best used as a baby food as it is easily digestible and can be great on your internal tissues. Even adults who suffer from the problem of digestion can safely include sago in the diet as it helps aid digestion and is also an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Nutritional Supplement: Sago grains are pure sources of carbohydrates. There are minuscule (about 2mm in diameter) but they pack a powerhouse of carbohydrates and contain little protein, vitamin C, minerals. They also have traces of calcium which can be beneficial in bone rebuilding.
- Herbal remedy: Sago is used in Ayurveda and also as a part of many home treatments in keeping the body cool. It is used along with rice to maintain the temperature of your body. It is also a staple diet in some continents and the herbal remedies using sago are widely popular in traditional spas across the world.
- Sago Cuisines: Since they are extremely comfortable with your body, sago is used in a wide variety of cuisines and can be used best as a breakfast dish as an alternative to cereal. They are also used in pancakes and they are a good source of energy to make you perform your daily activities throughout the day.
- Energy booster: Sago food is full of energy, and is often served as a dish to break the fast. If you have been recently treated for an ailment then you can look at having sago as a part of your diet. It has enough energy to combat the weakness and ailments your body has just undergone. Also, they can be safely had by any individual - irrespective of their age.
Always keep them in dry and airtight container. Moisture should be avoided at all cost to increase its longevity. The white pearls of sago become white when soaked in water and turn translucent when cooked or boiled. You can experiment a lot with sago based food and you can be sure to feel the difference. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.