Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ulhas M.Pandurangi
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Submit a review for Dr. Ulhas M.PandurangiYour feedback matters!
I Am Suffering From Dry Cough For The Last 3 weeks And I Have chest Pain Whenever I Cough Hard. Can You Suggest What Should Be Done?
When I feel sad / laugh very highly then at my right/left side chest will fell a pain like" inside there are forming some cracks suddenly like breaking of my nerves. At that time I cant move my body, after few minutes it will cool down. What was that. What can I do. Is it very dangerous.
One of my friend is suffering from chest pain (left one) from a month, is there anything to worry upon?
MY MIND SAYS LEAVE HER MY HEART SAYS DON'T LEAVE HER She loves you ALOT YOU WON'T GET A GIRL IN YOUR LIFE DOCTOR MY PARENTS WANTS ME TO LEAVE MY GF WHAT SHOULD I DO I LOVE MY GF ALOT SHE LOVES ME ALOT AND THERE IS A CASTE PROBLEM WHAT SHOULD I DO I AM FACING THIS PROBLEM HUMAN BEINGS ARE HUMAN BEINGS WHY CASTE PROBLEM OCCURS IN INDIA MY MOM SAYS THAT SHE IS NEPALI YOU CAN'T BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WHAT SHOULD I DO DOCTOR I NEED HELP HOW TO MAKE MY MOM UNDERSTAND BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT LISTEN TO ME AND SHE IS VERY strict I HOPE YOU KNOW THE BIHARI PEOPLE.
What are the symptoms for heart attack and solution to overcome from heart attack and what are all the precautions.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers. This is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.