Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Treatment & Management
Submit a review for Dr. U.V RamakrishnanYour feedback matters!
Iam suffering from cold from last year and cough in night time saviour please tell me the payment solution.
My mother is feeling very difficult with the dry cough. More than 6 days has been over and try several medicine but no relief. Please suggest any medicine.
Sir my father is 65 yrs old.He has cough, cold, difficulty on breathing in morning time & always feel hungry.
I have cough in my noze. Doctors say it is allergy rhinitis. But it around whole year I feel cough. What can be done as I take lots of medicines but when I discontinued the problem doesn't get removed or rectified.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 years and I have chest pain when ever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am 21 years old for past one year I am suffering with asthma and I am using medicines can I have any other options to avoid these medicines.
I have a asthma problem and please suggest me. Because it is primary stage. How to decide allergy and what type medicine best for me.
How a smoker can keep his lungs in a good condition without hampering smoking for at least of minimum of five cigarettes in a whole day?
Hello sir. I have the cough problem from last few week. But different thing is that sometime cough is having small black black dots. Thats why I am too much problem. I am sometime smoking.
I am suffering from cough from three months I have taken corex syrup but no relief it's a kind of mild cough I mean halki khansi.
I have TB in my large intestine. I have become very weak and lose weight due to medicines. Now what can I do?
Hi I've been suffering from recurring sinus infections for about 6 months now, my right nostril is fully blocked with what I can feel is a blockage of mucus in my top right nostril, I've tried to clean out with hot water and salt but doesn't get it all out. I can blow so much out until I get a headache and my nose starts to hurt, I've tried every nasal spray and anti histamines but got to stop taking them as I think it's causing more damage to my nose and making me very sensitive to sun light.
DEAR DR.SIR, FROM ONE I AM FACINF COUGH iEXP, K/C/O/ IHD/POST CABG,2002.ALL WRIRTTEN BY DR.PATIL M.D.MEDICINE. 10 DAYS HOSPITELIZE. FROM 10DAYS NOW TAKING THESE MEDICINE.MOXINOW 400X400,NIKORON 10NG,CITOJOY.ECOSPRINAV75.. NO IMPROVEMENT IN MY HEALTH.TOO MUCH AND WHITE BELGUM COMING FROM MOUNT MORNING AND EVENING., PLEASE ADVICE ME
My wife is pregnant with 16 weeks and having whooping cough since 2-3 weeks. What should I do to get her relief from choking and breathing problem?
Sinusitis and migraine both are very painful condition, causing immense discomfort. Homeopathy deals with both the conditions very well.
1. Sinus and Homeopathic cure: Sinusitis is the inflammation or infection of one or more of the sinuses. It can be caused by a virus, bacteria, fungus, allergies or excessive nose blowing and results in the blockage of the sinus opening. Sinusitis can be acute (lasting 4 or lesser weeks), subacute (lasting 4 to 8 weeks), chronic (lasting beyond 8 weeks) and recurring (several attacks in a year).
There are different remedies available to treat the different symptoms of sinusitis, which work together to completely cure it by boosting the body's immune system without having any side effects.
Homeopathy for Nasal Polyps: Soft growths arising from the mucous membrane of the nose or paranasal sinus are referred to as nasal polyps and causes acute sinusitis. The most common treatment option suggested by a conventional system in nasal polyps is surgical removal. In most cases, nasal polyps reappear after surgery. However, surgery is a temporary fix since it does not address the body's tendency to form polyps. Homeopathy, on the other hand, offers a permanent solution by treating the root cause.
Following six homeopathic medicines are usually recommended for nasal polyps - Lemna Minor, Sanguinaria Can, Calcarea Carb, Kali Bichrome, Teucrium, and Phosphorus.
2. Migraine and Homeopathic cure: A migraine is a headache that causes a distinct pulsating pain, usually in one side of the head. It is different from normal headaches in the sense that the pain is much more intense and it may be accompanied by nausea or vomiting as well.
Some of the common and known causes, which may trigger migraines in people are:
Dehydration is known to trigger migraines: Patients with hypoglycemia may also face migraines if the blood sugar level drops within their body. Change in air pressure due to change in altitude may also cause migraine. - Lack of sleep - Stress
Remedies for Migraine in Homeopathy:
- Glonoine: For people who frequently have migraines due to congestion of the sinuses, this medicine has been known to be very effective.
- Spigelia: To treat migraines in the left side of the head.
- Natrum Mur: This provides great relief from migraines, which may have been caused by stress. Also, if a proper dosage is taken, it can help cure it as well.
- Belladonna: This had been known to be a great provider of relief for people who regularly face throbbing headaches.