Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Thyagarajan KYour feedback matters!
I have black hard spot of pimples and dark circles on my head and chick & have oily skin. please give me solution.
Sir/ mam. My skin was becoming black day by day. As I was fair earlier. What should I do. Would you suggest me?
I have a skin problem since childhood. Now my age is 28. Mjhe mosquitoes bite krte h to puri body mei nikalta nikalta h or bht itching hoti h phir waha dark spot ho jate h. Pls tell me a permanent cureor medicineor treatment. Pls doctor help me regarding this.
I am loosing my hair in the less period of time. I didn't consult any doctor till now. For this case what I have to do?
When ever I eat fast food my mouth got ulcers from last 5 year and heal only if I take dexa and I get easily caught skin diseases what should I do.
I m 30 yr old women.. I hve hair fall n plus my hair hve become very thin. Wat should I do. Pls reply.
I'm 35 years old & still don't have proper mustache and beard on my face. What to do to look manly enough?
I have black dark on forehead can I used to b fair is three sny side effects M black how can I fair skin.
Hair oil :
Oiling hair is a long tradition followed by women in many cultures, and more so in India. The fact that it has been a practice that?s popular for generations tells us how beneficial oiling really is.
Oil nourishes the scalp
Oil stimulates hair growth
Oil prevents hair breakage
Oil promotes a healthy scalp
Oil moisturises dry, rough hair
Oil gives shine and softness to the hair
Oil prevents split ends
Oil delays greying of hair
Oil combats damage caused by pollution
And the best part is that oiling is an all-natural way to make your hair healthy from root to tip!
However, it is important to pick the right oil for your hair, use the right quantity and apply it the right way.
Read on to know how.
Now, for a more detailed step-by-step instruction on hair oiling :
First, choose the hair oil that suits your hair type and hair needs.
Pour a couple of drops of oil onto the palm of your hand, rub your hands together to warm up the oil and then spread it evenly over your hands.
With the oil in your hands, scrunch the ends of your hair. Hair care tip ? typically, the ends of your hair are the most damaged part of your hair, and need utmost care.
Next, divide your hair into sections and start massaging the oil on to your scalp with your fingertips. Follow our hair care tips ? be gentle, use circular motions, don?t use the palm.
Now pour some more oil on your hand and gently run your hands down the length of your hair to give it the nourishment it needs.
You can run a wide-toothed brush along the length of your hair to spread the oil evenly. Caution: be extremely gentle, don?t pull or tug your hair, else you will have a lot of hair fall.
Now let the oil soak and penetrate through your scalp and hair for maximum nourishment. The more you let the oil stay, the more shine and lustre you?ll see in your hair. Overnight soaking is the best!
You can even wrap around a warm towel around your hair like a turban to help your scalp absorb the oil better.
Lastly, wash the oil off using Natural Shampoo in lukewarm/cold water for a healthy shine.
we are glad to inform you that we launched our
ayusanjivani hair oil specifically for hair fall.....
visit our website
Hii From last few months I'm suffering from hair loss. Pls give me some suggestions about it. I usually wash my hair everyday. Could that be a reason for hair loss?
My daughter is 17 months old. She has very little hair on her head right from her birth. Her hair is not growing. Her health otherwise is OK. What should I do?
How to reduce hair fall either by using oils or shampoos or by consulting hair specialist or just leave it.
People who have been using different kinds of skin care products have got a lot of misconceptions. Those misconceptions need to be removed otherwise you will never be able to choose the right skin care cosmetics for yourself.
6 top misconceptions about skin-care products
- Costly products are the best: There are many fellows who think that if the skin care products are costly, then they must be equipped with greater effectiveness. In fact, this is one of the leading reasons that most people are currently choosing only costly products without knowing that it can be one of the business strategies of the popular brands.
- Latest products are effective: Currently invented products are always good and this is quite an age-old conception, but this is not true at all. But nobody tries to understand the reality and rather goes by the trend in order to prove the myth to be true. As per the researchers, it has been found that there are many traditional products that are pretty good than the modern ones. But the young generation is not ready to accept this fact, and this is the reason they are suffering like anything.
- Younger look can be assured by creams: Only application of a fairness cream can give a fair complexion is a very wrong conception. Ageing effects can be definitely reduced to a great extent, but cannot be eliminated at all and this is a hardcore fact, whether you accept it or not. On the other hand, you have to choose only selective creams having vitamin-c serums, hydroxyl acids and others.
- Cosmetic companies make intricate researches: Though all reputed cosmetic companies say that they conduct researches intricately for making the creams more improved, but have you ever tried to know the reality? Nice packaging and great fragrance do not mean that the products are the outcome of deep researches.
- Organic creams are safe: Creams having natural ingredients are definitely safe, but how will you come to know that the mentioned ingredients have been added or not? If natural ingredients are good for skin, then you can try the homemade recipes. Hence, why purchase readymade creams having the same ingredients? The answers are still quite controversial and thus, people are pretty confused in taking their decisions.
- Cream is the easiest option: Even if creams are having all the necessary ingredients needed for skin health, still they neither compete nor can take the place of healthy foods in reality.