Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ThirupathiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor sometimes I suffer from the body ache and backache what is the reason I am facing such problem? and what is solution /
When a pain management dosent help. What are other alternatives for back pain due to bulged disc and arthritis?
I am 21 years old male I have a backache problem since long. I can't sit straight for a long time. I always b bended.
AM suffering from Uric Acid and Back pain. Digital x-ray report was normal. Please suggest what to do.
Hello, when I sleep at night I have lot of back pain when I get up in the morning what should I do to solve this problem. Please advise.
Dear Sir/Maam My grandma is suffering from hip fracture. She is 76 years old. She is admitted in dispur hospital guwahati now. On being a biopsy test prescribed by doctor here she has been found with lungs cancer advance stage. Now doctors are not able to operate her fracture area due to her sugar and sodium imbalance. I can share the reports if you wish. She is in hospital for 10 days now. We are very confused what to do. Anaesthesia doctor says she may or may not survive at the operation theatre. Please help.
My father is 53 years old. He is having a problem in both the legs. Whenever he walks he starts feeling pain in his heels and the nerves. He gets a sensation of current from his heels to the waist through the thighs in both legs and it pains severely. The pain is so much that sometimes he is not able to walk. He has pain in his veins. He also had his hernia operation done in april 2013. Please doctors help me with suggestions.
Hi, Dr. Sir, My age is 49 year , From 3days I am feeling pain backech from lower spinal joint. I can not stand properly. It will take 5 minutes time to stand properly and walk. from 15 days back I was suffering pain of premolar teeth and taken many antibiotics and pain killer finally teeth was removed. Is it side effect of those medition because I have not feel any problem in life. THANKS
I want a best health service provider and I had some serious issue like headache and backache. what medication should I used to care my disadvantages and what medication should I used to care all of these and I want a best health checkup.
I am 65, suffer from diabetes and high bp. Fs is 168 pp is 210. I take triopil 2 and covance 25 daily. For last 5 day I have pain in both arms and my head is very heavy when I get up in the morning. What should I do?
Recently my left leg was fractured in an accident when happens I prefer a local doctor he treated but my leg not stocked correctly. Which doctor is correct to treat.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.