Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ThirunavukarasuYour feedback matters!
I am 35 year old unmarried & I am suffer from early aging effects (whiten hair on head ,beard ,chest, Shoulder) & fine line & early feel tired no bp no diabetes please help me.
Is there any natural solution to cover grey hair? Nowadays its difficult even to find henna without harmful chemicals. please help.
I have hairfall issue suggest can I take any treatment to regain my hair. I m just 25 years old n my father have strong hair. please suggest what I do. Initially I taken treatment but when I stop to take medicine my hairfall again start.
I have pimples on my face, I used garner facewash which is for pimples clearing but it didn't work. Now what should I do.
I am 19 years old, I mean suffering from skin infection from last 2-3 months, help me please to recover soon because it is really irritating and makeup me feels uncomfortable.Please tell.
I have always 3 problem 1 my hair turning white almost 2/3 part. Hair falling so much dandruff 2.my weight is not increase last 2 years it's only 52 kg and I am 24 years old 3rd always feel slow headache when I read write or watching TV mobile more than one hour it's increase What wrong with me I eat proper diet drink water 3 litre 10 minutes yoga 3 4 times in week short of time daily running 1 km last 1 week for headache I used arnica shampoo and hair oil last month I think one objects more than 10 times like morning se kya kiya how times where spend what you did . I more stressed for my hair growth and headache. I masturbate once in 10 days Please give me ans of all questions in appropriate way should I go for allopathic homeopathic or ayurveda for headache and hair fall or taking natural way I doesn't decide.
My ex wife age is 33 years old she is having hairs on her face, legs, hands like men coz of this I gave divorce to her nw I want to know why women's will have that.
From last one months I have allergies in my skin. Problem of itching and rashes in my body skin appears and after taking avil 25 rashes and itching controls. But in every 3rd to 4th day I have to take this. What may be the problem.
Hello my name is aman and m 24 year old my problem is that my complexion is getting dark day by day and I have lots of white heads deep in side skin and lots of dark spots all over the face. What should I do pls suggest.
Aging is not just a matter of your skin care regimen and the products that you use. If you are using path breaking products and ignoring your diet and exercise routine, then you are setting yourself up for premature aging, despite the best and most expensive treatments. A poor diet on a constant basis over a period of many months and years can cause irreparable damage to the delicate skin of your face as well as the other parts of your body. (Know more about acne problem)
So find out about the six kinds of food that may be aging you.
- Sugar: This may not come as such a surprise. The next time you decide to reach out for a fistful of candy or chocolates, think about the effect it may have on your skin and its elasticity. A sugar overdose can start a process that doctors’ term as glycation. This usually happens when you end up ingesting more sugar than the cells of your body can handle, process or even accommodate. In this process, there is a production of advanced glycation end products which can damage the collagen of your skin. Collagen is the element which renders youth and elasticity to your skin. (Learn more about diabetes problem)
- Alcohol: The dehydrating effect of alcohol is well known to everyone. The body takes a long time to break down alcohol, which means that the effect lasts longer. So if you have been persistently ingesting large amounts of alcohol on an almost daily basis, then you will need to think of the effect that all the dehydration is having on your skin which can give rise to premature wrinkles and lines.
- Charred Meat: If you are a fan of smoked steak and meat dishes, then you will need to read this point. The inflamed hydrocarbons breaks down the precious collagen present in the skin even as it makes your face and skin look puffy due to the effect of inflammation. Also, this may contaminate your next meal, so remember to clean up the grill properly.
- Salt: Excessive consumption of salt can lead to many problems for the body and the skin as well. It causes the body to retain excess water which can give you a bloated look. You can use a caffeine based moisturiser for a quick release of excess fluids in such cases.
- Processed Food: Packaged and processed food that has been frozen with preservatives and excess salt for a long time can harm your skin by stripping away the mineral and nutrient reserve that is usually replenished with right eating.
- Spicy Food: The skin reacts to constant ingestion of spicy food as this dilates the blood vessels and leaves the skin looking blotchy.