Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. ThirunarayananYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old. I am getting some internal pain in joint portions of my head and leg. I want to know what is the reason of its? And my parents are affected by diabetics. So have any chance to me to affected by diabetic at this age?
I am male 21 year of age I have back problem for last 7-8 months I visited many doctors but couldn't help in pain What to do.
Hi my mother is 50+ she has left shoulder pain covering her upper part of the left arm and left side of the neck including left side back as well. She is suffering from this severe pain since last 8 months. We visited a doctor and he gave a steroid injection as well. But her pain and swelling are getting severe causing immense pain. She is diabetic and a blood pressure patient as well. Please advice.
I'm 34 years old. When ever I stand for an hour or do a standing work for the same time I feel pain in my legs and back.
I have lifted up a heavy box due to whch there is a pain in my lower back muscles. Kindly give me advice how to get relief from pain?
Good evening sir Am 29 years old guy and unmarried, Am feeling pain at lower back. Its no much, but when I sit at least 30 min am feeling discomfort at my lower back, In bend over position also, the same discomfort raises. While am in standing position or walk, I never feel any pain or discomfort at my lower back. Please suggest any solution for my problem thank you.
I am suffering with Cervical spondylitis from last 3 years. Now started problem more getting hands and feet getting pain and slow blood activation I believe in night time. Do you have any suggestions on this?
I am a male I have 23 years. I have a back pain in last 2 months. Please give solution for that please suggest me.
I am having neck pain while rotating my head, feel stiffness and and pain in jaw sometime. I am feeling this problem from last 2 month. It is more tough in morning time.
Arthritis is a disquietingly painful condition that causes inflammation and stiffness in the joints. Arthritis usually occurs due to the wear and tear of cartilages and ligaments with the onset of age, but recent studies have concluded that many foods present in our daily diet may actually trigger or aggravate symptoms of the condition. Yet also there are some superfoods that help combat and prevent arthritis. Avoiding the former and including the latter in your meals can reap surprising benefits.
Some of these ailing superfoods for arthritis are:
- Leafy greens: Green, leafy vegetables like spinach, broccoli, cabbage and lettuce have a high content of antioxidants, calcium and magnesium which help in neutralizing the negative charges in the body. In case of arthritis, it prevents the further progression of the disease. 5 servings of steamed vegetables per day can work wonders for your joint pain.
- Fishes: Fish, especially oily fish goes a long way in reducing joint pain and stiffness. They are highly rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which contain anti - inflammatory properties. 2 to 4 portions of oily fish per week can have an impact on you for many years to come.
- Olive oil: Olive oil contains mono - saturated fats and antioxidants, which have anti - inflammatory properties. Increase in the intake of olive oil can reduce risks of rheumatoid arthritis and prevent associated conditions. It can be used as both raw oil in preparing salads and also as cooking oil.
- Apples: An apple a day keeps the doctor away. As true as it may be, among many other nutrients, apples are a rich source of antioxidants and magnesium which are beneficial for the bones. A daily intake of 100g of apples eaten as a sole snack, or mixed with salads would in the long run prevent the risks of arthritis.
- Onions: Onions apart from fostering good digestion is also loaded with quercetin which is a bioflavonoid antioxidant that suppresses inflammation. It effectively removes the free radicals within arthritis joints and also reduces the release of protein- destroying enzymes. It can be consumed raw, can be served as a sauce and can also be used for cooking.Arthritis is a disquietingly painful condition that causes inflammation and stiffness in the joints.
Arthritis usually occurs due to the wear and tear of cartilages and ligaments with the onset of age, but recent studies have concluded that many foods present in our daily diet may actually trigger or aggravate symptoms of the condition. Yet also there are some superfoods that help combat and prevent arthritis. Avoiding the former and including the latter in your meals can reap surprising benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.