Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Thirunanam
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. ThirunanamYour feedback matters!
I have bach ache from last couple of days. Sometimes it pains and sometimes it gets normal automatically.
Hello dr. im suffering from back pain with left leg radiating pain. Diagnosed with L5-S1 Disc prolapse. Degerative disc and protruded. tried several medicines, physio but only pain relief for temporary . . can u help in this. . .as dr advised for surgery. . Is it possible for degerated disc get back to original form with exercises and physio????
When trying to lay down on bed has extreme pain on left side of the body which starts from shoulder and extends to the left hand.
I am 23 old I have back pain and my stomach always gets upset in a day 3-4 time I go toilet. And my health not improveing how much ever I eat please tell me what should I do. Really I do feel weakness in me. Thank you please suggest me. I am married.
Hi, I'm sridhar 23 years old, from past one year I'm suffering with low back pain. I need some suggestions to reduce the pain, plzz help me. The pain only come in the evening and night time, in normal hour I don't get the pain.
Hello sir, I have traveling job. My height 5.3 inch and weight is 70 kg. I have always face back pain.
I am having pain in my shoulder nerves each tym I stretch them. I was able to do every with my hand but not stretching as it gives pain help.
How to take care of our weight and back problem my back starts aching sometimes and please give me a diet plan to maintain my weight.
Sir meri wife ko back pain hai aur saath me pairo me bhi pain hone lagata hai jab wo thode samay khare (stand) rahti hain. 3 weeks befoe unhe apni right kamar par gilti jisi mahsus ho raha hai. Agar us gilti ko chute ya press karte hain to bahut sharp pain hone lagta hai. Kripya Salah de haam kya karen?
I am 23 years old now a days I am getting body pains on early morning daily from last few days when I played cricket on yesterday.
I am suffering from fever and pains (muscle and joint pains). And wight loss ,neck pain, chest pain, how to relief fever and chest neck, muscle and joint pains.
Hi I am 32 year man. Suffering from a lower back pain problem from last 6 month instead of taking medicine. The pain is not staying very high but a constant pain some time when seating position or standing a little long. Please suggest what should I do?
Dear doctor I do gym regularly Last week while lifting heavy I did a small mistake in position And my left arm got injured The portion where shoulder ends I have pain in bone Its not too much But whenever I do exercise it pains Can you suggest me any spray or ointments which can cure it.
Doctor I having problems off my Back pain be Ouse I am student I will still study so Back pain is also so doctor what can I do to daily basses.
I am suffering from back pain, once I consult a doctor, after taking x-ray he told that L-3, L-4 are stressing so you got back pain, after some days I met another doctor he said no problem with L-3 and L-4, but I am suffering from that, I am working as a lecturer, it is not possible to stand much more time please suggest a medicine for me. Thanking you sir.
I am 44 years old and a diabetic patient my hand muscular and foot hill paining regularly. What should I do?
I am 35 years old male, and have backache/ back pain from last 4 yrs only in winter season not in summer. How can I cure from this?
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.