Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. ThiraviarajYour feedback matters!
Frequent urine problems happening and back pain also there could you tell what is the reason behind this?
My mother age is 59 and she has get edema on both legs. After blood test Creatinine is 1.6 and urea is 31. Does she is suffering from Kidney disease.
Sir My father was admitted in hospital due to Parkinson's problem. Catheter in penis provided but during the time of catheter removal it did not come out normally. So urologists pricked from above & removed it. Due to this bleeding started & normal urine from penis stopped .As bladder filled up they have to do SPC from abdomen & advised him for cystoscopy & bladder wash after 20 days & discharged. But after 5 days normal urine with fresh blood started through penis though SPC connected. Is it safe. Now urine comes through SPC & also in penis. The urine in urine bag is clean but from penis it comes with blood what to do now. Hospitalisation or its the time removal of SPC?
Dear Sir I am diabetic since 2007.I also have mildly enlarged prostrate.I have developed neurotropy in my both feet. I am under treatment for all these ailments.I had developed potts spine in 2009.But it is cured after a long treatment. I am 70 years old.But I maintain good physique and look less than my age.I have suddenly gone weak in my marital relations. I have erectile dysfunction. These have developed recently for the past three years. Kindly suggest me remedy for the dysfunction and if possible diabetes and prostrate. My average sugar is under control. Hoping to get some miraculous treatment from your institution.
Lower limb swelling earlier related with hypertension drug. But this time not reducing even after changing drugs. Earlier history-nilol 1/2-0-1/2 4 years then l.l.swelling drug changed to envas 5 +attend 25 for 1 year then again l.l. Swelling, drug changed to ctdt40 .for one year ,again l.l. Swelling noticed. Sr. Creatine value 1.1 on 17th feb 17.
My mom are facing problem of kidney stone, diabetes and high BP problem please suggest some good diet.
I am 61 years old. For the last 2-3 months I am facing problem while try to pass urine. Urine flow gets blocked in between. Is it for prostrate enlargement? please advice.
Just below my belly button on the left side it hurts a little when I want to poop, sometimes it hurt when I want to pee alot, also my anus hurt a little when I'm pushing the stool, when this pain occurs it feels like I have to poop and then I go and poop, the stool is little soft, what could be the reason. (It only hurts when I want to poop or pee sometimes) sometimes I cart when the pain occurs.
I am a 46 year old male. Whenever I eat tomatoes raw or cooked or spinach or baiungan I feel pain in my back and right and left near kidney. Pain remains for 2 -3 days after starting homeopathy medicine. Homeopathy doctor says that it is because of some allergy. Kindly suggest some medicine, precautions and permanent cure for this problem. I have been operated for kidney stone on my left side 10 years back.
My age is 32, I have been having frquent urination for every 2 hrs, from my child hood I went to urologist also, after all tests he said some persons have less power to hold urine, kindly suggest.
I am a 49 years old slim male, weighing 65 kg . I am suffering from frequent urination for some times. I am unable to hold the urge for long and there is some leakage most of the times. I got my routine investigations done on 6.02.15. My Serum glucose readings are 99 and 123 mg/dl for Fasting and PP respectively. While the sonography report states Prostrate to be nomal (25x47x35mm) in size, outline echotexture with noral seminal vesicles and approximate weight as 22gms, the PSA reading is 5.42 ng/ml. Among other, HB, TC, DC, Smear morphology,Liver function tests- all show normal results. Cholesterol, Triglycerides and LDL Cholesterol are at borderline while HDL Cholesterol is are normal. My uric acid level is 7 mg/dl and I have a toffi in my left toe. My BP is normal and am not taking any medicines for anything at the moment. I try to keep my uric acid level withi check by having low protein diet. I also walk a lot on regular basis. My questions are: 1. What should be the medicines and precautions for Prostrate for me? 2. What should I do to bring my cholesterol levels back within normal ranges? 3. Should I start medicines for Uric acid too?
Hi Doctor I have a problem that is if I drink water after 10 minutes urine may come and if I want to control then may come very fast. What is the problem.
Which fruit and vegetables or activity is best for better kidney & heart functioning. Please advise.
I am suffering with stomach pain due to kidney stones which size of 5 mm. What is the general treatment and is there any blasting or surgery required. Pls suggest.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.