Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Sir I feel my leg pain. The pain is very complicated. I can not say you what I can fell this time. Do help what i can do the solve my leg pain.
I am 33 year old and i am suffering from cold and tonsil infection as well as i have sum burning in my tonsil and some pain in my foot and i visit to near doctor but i not releaf from this so please advise me to recover form this ?
I am suffering from stomach disorder. It has happened to me earlier when I was in college 2 years back. Basically if I am having spicy food the very next morning I am facing a problem of constipation and it disturbs me whole day. Even if the motion happens I feel burning sensation. Kindly suggest the remedy.
Basics to help choose a sunscreen: choose a sunscreen with SPF 30 or more with PA rating +++ or more. Lotions for dry or normal skin, gels for oily or combination skin. Look for words like broad spectrum, non comedogenic. Do reapply every 2-3 hours if out in sun. Also combine it with hats, umbrellas, sunglasses or scarves. They offer very valuable sun protection!
Any homeopathic medicine for bartholin gland, I feel it is not infected as it does not pain or irritates, but is a big lump.
Can regular exercise helps me in reducing pocd and hemoragic cyst and suggested me what I ll do and. And also a fore mentioned it.
Hi sir this is garish I had got headache on two days back but it is not settled after taking the our nearest doctor prescription.
Sir, I Have a sleeping disorder problem from 6 months, it's very painful for me, so please suggest medicine for this problem. Age - 35 yrs Work - Web designer Thanks Vinay.
Could you tell me about the hearing problem otosclerosis which is causing me considerable confusion and embarrassment?
Arthritis is a disease in which the joints in your body swell. Inflammation or swelling can be caused due to body's natural response to injury or disease. It can cause discomfort in the form of pain, stiffness as well as difficulty in movement. Major types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and gout.
Causes of arthritis
Arthritis is generally caused by a combination of factors. It can happen due to genetic factors in case the disease runs in the family. Sometimes it can be caused due to injuries of the past; it can also be a by-product of your lifestyle. Some of the common causes of arthritis are:
1. Genetic makeup in which arthritis can be a hereditary trait
2. Physically taxing work life or injuries caused in an accident
3. Imbalance in the immunity system
4. Infections in the joint.
Risk Factors associated with arthritis
1. Family history - You can be prone to develop arthritis if it runs in the family. It can occur due to its hereditary trait hence making you more vulnerable to the environmental factors which contribute to developing arthritis.
2. Age - The risk of arthritis can increase with age. Types like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout are more common in the old age.
3. Gender - Your sex is an important factor as women are more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis while men are prone to suffer from gout.
4. Joint injury - Joint injury caused due to accidents or due to sports activities can trigger arthritis. People with previous joint injuries can develop arthritis in that joint.
5. Obesity - Excess weight can put a lot of pressure on the joints, on the knees and hips in particular. Hence, obese people have more chances of developing arthritis than fitter people. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a rheumatologist and ask a free question.