Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ThangamaniYour feedback matters!
Ovulation check kaise Kate. Jo egg bante hai ovulation me time WO kaise pata kare .iske liye ultrasonography she hota hai ya alag much hota hai.
I am suffering from external itching in vagina for two days. I used lulifin cream but nothing happened. Pls tell me name of any cream which can give relief to some extent.
Heels are weight bearing part of feet during standing, walking or running. Improper postures or foot wear can cause degeneration of heel and subsequent pain.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains: Improper exercise and improper footwear like high heels can put unnecessary stress on heels and cause pain. Avoid such conditions by using excellent quality heels and avoiding them as much as possible. Exercise should be done under expert guidance.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without trauma and cause pain. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
3. Plantar fasciitis: A common cause for heel pain, the Plantar fascia at heel can cause severe early morning heel pain. It can be managed with exercises, PRP Injections.
4. Arthritis: Gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis can affect ankle joint and cause heel pain. This can be managed with medications and exercises. In severe cases injections may be needed for treatment.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a key role in the development of heel pain. Avoid wearing heels for prolonged period and specially when walking long distances.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Over the counter analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can help in reducing acute episodes of pain. Self - medication for prolonged periods should be avoided.
4. Ice packs: Application of ice packs decrease pain and stiffness of heel. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.
I Am 29 years old 5.2 height 70 kg weight I have problem of irregular period 20_30 days gap from actual date I want a baby but not proper formation of period Please suggest I want homeopathy solution Thanks.
I am 24, newly married for 6months and I had sex with my husband 2days prior to my periods. I took the i-pill right in the morning and I take oral contraceptive on a regular basis. Can I get pregnant?
I am four weeks pregnant. I am suffering frm severe headache and lower abdominal pain. Is that normal?
I am 29 year old I had tubactomy one year back n I have 3 boys by cesarean so I am finding good doctor for my reverse tubes n I conceive again so please which doctors can my tubes reverse its possible I pregnant again without risk.
Hi m 27 years old female. The male hormone is high in my body and I do get facial hair on my chin. My menstrual cycle is monthly with a delay of a week every month and it last for 2 days. What should I do? All test are normal except for testosterone hormone more in my body.
I am a 20y. O. Female and do not know yet if I am pregnant or not. I will get a home test done, and in case of a positive result, want an abortion done in Kolkata, India. I am not married and my parents would not accept a child. Will I face hassle of any kind despite being an adult? What is the best abortion center for me to approach?
She machured on October 22nd. From that day onwards she has irregular periods. Some times she has so much bleeding sometimes little. Today is her 2nd day she have heavy bleeding.
Helps to lose weight: this fruit is high in dietary fiber and manganese. Fiber aids in slowing down the digestive process so that you will feel full for longer. The trace mineral manganese keeps your metabolic rate high and thereby burns fat. If you are looking for a delicious and effective way to lose weight, raspberries can be the best natural option.
Reduces wrinkles: raspberries work like magic on wrinkles. They can be used as a natural face mask. They also protect the skin against the sun's rays. The antioxidant powers of vitamin c effectively reduce the age spots and discoloration. By filling in minor wrinkles, raspberries can help you restore your youthful appearance. Raspberries can be made into great facial masks for glowing skin; you just need to mix 1 cup of plain yogurt and 2 cups of fresh raspberries, then blend the mixture until it becomes completely smooth. Apply the mixture to your entire face and keep it on for 15 minutes. Then, wash it off with tepid water.
Prevents macular degeneration: three servings of raspberries per day can prove to be a brilliant natural remedy for macular degeneration. Macular degeneration is an age-related medical condition that affects your vision. This leads to a loss of vision in the midpoint of the visual field due to damage to the retina. This can occur in both 'dry' and 'wet' forms. You can add these berries to your morning cereal or lunchtime yogurt. You can alter the taste and look of any green salad with a handful of these fresh raspberries and an addition of balsamic vinegar.
Promotes optimal health: raspberries, blackberries, and muscadine grapes all have metalloproteinase enzymes. These are essential for the development and renovation of tissues, however if they are produced in abnormally high amounts, they may act as a catalyst for cancer development. Raspberries have high amounts of vitamin c, riboflavin, folate, magnesium, manganese, niacin, potassium, and copper. This makes them a complete fruit to offer overall, healthy prosperity.
Promotes feminine health: some documentation has suggested that raspberries are also good specifically for women. They are good for single women, pregnant women, and lactating mothers. (read more: smart medicine for a healthier child by janet zand, Robert rountree, bob rountree, rachel walton) raspberry leaves can be used as herbal teas for single women, which regulate menstrual cycles and decrease excessively heavy menstrual flows. For pregnant women, raspberry tea successfully relieves nausea, prevents hemorrhage, reduces pain and helps in childbirth. For lactating mothers, raspberry tea or eating the fruit will help to increase the production of breast milk.
High nutrient value: other than the outstanding phytonutrient content, raspberries are rich in traditional nutrients, primarily in the antioxidant and b vitamin categories. As mentioned earlier, raspberries are an excellent source of manganese and vitamin c, two important antioxidant nutrients that protect the body's tissue from oxygen-related damage. Raspberries are also good sources of riboflavin, niacin, folate, magnesium, potassium and copper. When complimented with a strong b vitamin and mineral content, raspberries are termed as 'excellent' sources of dietary fiber. The nutrient content of raspberries makes them a great fruit choice for having a negligible effect on blood sugar level.