Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ThangamaniYour feedback matters!
Hi, me and my girlfriend (18 years old) had sex and she took an ipill on the same day. After a week she s having severe pain and bleeding. The doctor said it's due to the ipill, she s scared that the doc may inform the family. Kindly advise.
Hello doctor I am unmarried. I am suffering from irregular periods. I have this problem from beginning of my menstrual cycle. Now I am 24 yeas old. I want regular periods. My doctor suggested me to take krimson35. She told me that start the medicine from 5th day of my period. But I didn't got the period on 5th day. Then what I have to do? Shall I start the medicine or not?
Hi, I am married since 8 years and last year I deliver a baby in 7th month but he is no more .that also ivf baby and now I want to go for IVF now shall you suggest best and good success rate ivf centres in Delhi.
Important Relationship Tips by Marriage Counsellor Shivani Misri Sadhoo (Saarthi)
Do you know it’s surprisingly easy to ruin a perfectly good relationship? People may not be aware they are doing it or might be spending their days thinking they are doing everything right for their relationships. Until one day without notice things start getting bad by frequent arguments, silent treatments, fight, then distancing. Marriage Counsellor Shivani Misri Sadhoo shares certain common behaviour that partners should check within themselves, as they can ruin a relationship.
1. Avoid angry reactions to your partner's feedback
Communication is the key to relationship bonding. However, with time partners tend to take communication between them for granted. By granted means; if their partner places a suggestion or an advice , they react angrily or they send intimidating overreactions or feedbacks that shut their partner down. So the shutdown partner again tries much harder, this time, to be listened and a cycle starts that gradually destroys communication between partners.
So don’t make a habit to react angrily if you have been criticised or been advised by your partner, instead make it your goal to hear everything. This doesn’t mean we have to agree with our partner but it says you give him/her the respect or the window to share their every view with you.
2. Avoid Deception and duplicity
In today’s life, people are more and more getting habituated of saying things that they don’t follow or believe. Like they tell their partner, “I really love you,” but they act like they don’t have any time to spend with them. They say “I want to be close to you,” then constantly criticize them when they are around.
These mixed messages of saying one thing and doing another represent a fantasy of being close but without really relating to them. Double messages like these slowly kill the relationship and the other person’s trust and faith.
3. Avoid controlling your partner.
Sometimes without noticing people starts to get intrusive or controlling toward their partner. For example, a partner may stop asking their other half their preferences and choices, instead, they start to impose their personal choices by terming it “we”. For example; “We love Chinese food so let's go for dinner to that restaurant”, without asking if the wife is interested in eating food outside or is in the mood at that moment to eat Chinese or not. Such an action disrespects the other person’s sense of self. When this happens, it not only hurts our partner and his or her feelings , but it can undermine our own strength and our feelings for our partner.
Having sex with multiple partner can cause HIV, even after using condom , n even if none of the partner is having HIV.Please tell.
Hello doctor, 5 weeks 5 days has completed n still not getting period after D&C done on 21 JUNE. How much more time I have to wait ?and also White lubricants are coming out what is the reason?
Whats the solution for getting periods on time and less painful. As my periods occur before 10 days.
Dr. Am asking this question for clarification. My problem is related to periods. My periods happened on last months are 19/10/2016 ,14/11/2016, 8/12/2016. Doctor is there any problems with the dates of my periods. Is it irregular periods? And I want to know is there any chances to. Make problems in pregnancy?
As the world has moved and is moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, where non sedentary jobs have become lesser, posture is something that tends to get affected a lot.
Let's look at how some of these bad body postures can affect your health in the long run:
- Increases depression and stress: Many studies have revealed that walking or sitting in a slouched or generally bad position increases the susceptibility to depression and stress. Slouching or sitting in a bad position and thus developing a bad posture will constrict the body, resulting in the poor blood flow. This may cause you to be irritable and tired and over a long time it will contribute to depression and increased stress levels.
- Bad breathing patterns: The lungs and the rib cage in your body need to be expanded fully to work at their best capacity. However, due to bad body postures, the rib cage and the lungs will be constricted and not be able to work at full capacity. This over time will build up to create long term problems with breathing as well as other resulting health problems.
- Problems with digestion: As is the case with breathing problems, when the body posture is not correct it will also affect digestion. This is so, as bad posture also affects the intestines and if they are pressured or constricted in any way, will affect the entire digestion process. Slouching may also cause you to develop a paunch or belly over time due to a combination of bad postures and digestive problems.
- Developing chronic pain in the back shoulders and neck: This is probably the most common and the most quickly noticeable problem, if you have a bad posture. Most of the population with sedentary lifestyle either currently has or has experienced this problem in their back, shoulders and neck. This is again due to constrictions of the muscles and misalignment of the various bones that support these parts. Long term misalignment could cause deformities that could spiral into problems, which are far worse.
- Headaches caused by muscle tension within the body due to bad postures: This has afflicted most of the sedentary work force all over the work, at some point of time or the other. While sitting in a bad position for a prolonged period, the tension in the muscles will build up releasing chemicals that may contribute to headaches. If these become frequent they could contribute to other health problems such as high blood pressure in the long run.