Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ThangamanYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old my question is that y I feel to have sex so much and can't even control it. And even slippery water comes from my penis is there any solution for this.
Forehead and globally. Yes I have spectacles vision problem. Now a days every mng when d time of waking up im waking up wd the headache. Im unable to bear it mam. Please gve me a solution?
My age is 27 yrs. I am unmarried. I want to do sex everyday. I do sex in a week 2-3 times. What should I do. No concentrate on study. Is this any disease or age factor. please suggest me on text.
My stomach is not well since1 week and my stomach problem is too long everyday I have to go to latring 3-4 times since last 2 yrs plsss help me.
I have to ask a question for my son He is 10 years old Only night time he can't breath freely He had sneezing problem only night not day time.
Doing masturbation everyday is good or bad at the age of 25 it leads to weakness or it generates new sperm.
Hii. I want to know. How to increase a size of penis. Wat are the terms. Should follow. For better future. Wat should I do?
Sir how can I get remedy for sore throat at midnights as I keep disturbing everyone sleeping around me.
I want to improve my sexual stamina. Currently its eject in minute of time and also want hardness in penis.
Umbilical hernia noted with intra abdominal fat as its content and defect about 18 mm. Does this require surgery or can be treated with medicine. Also tiny left renal calculus in left kidney.
Hi am 13 years old and I have penis problem and I everyday and every single minute I have rub penis and after rubbing it a white liquid comes out I don" t know why it happens and I want that somebody should kick my penis I don" t know why this happens?
My father is 66 years old and having a low hemoglobin (8.5) since last one year. He is also a diabetic but under control. Please guide. Thanks!
What natural steps should a male prefer to have the production of more sperms in his semen if there is lack of sperms present in his semen?
Hi.I suffer from ear pain when ever i m infected from cold and flu. Suddenly yellow like discharged started to come from my ears.When I went to doctor he gave me otek drops n amplifex Tablets .Now IAm Ok. . But I feel like some is disturbing in my ears is it a normal feeling or some thing wrong wit my health. .Please suggest.
Hello doctor my question is .In oral sex, my own precum is present inside my mouth (transferred while kissing. Can my precum present inside my mouth can enter her vagina while oral sex? Can it result pregnancy? Help us doctor.
Indians have always been known for their passion of food, which is usually rich and creamy. With the recent calorie consciousness setting in, the Indian foods are also blamed for being rich in calories. It is therefore time to take a step back and watch the calories that you are packing with each meal.
Listed below are some common Indian foods, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian, and their corresponding caloric value. The next time you plan your meal, take a conscious decision based on your overall health. This does not mean you should not relish these exotic dishes. Make sure if you have had a ghee-laden gaajar ka halwa, make sure to burn that extra calories by extending your gym time.
- Chicken curry: This popular dish with curry, chicken, and other spices like ginger, saffron and other spices contain about 600 kcal for a serving.
- Daal: About 300 g of cooked dal has about 350 kcal. The good news with daal is that gives the maximum amount of proteins, especially for non-meat eaters.
- Biryani: A bowl of vegetable biryani contains about 550 kcal while chicken biryani gives about 800 kcal. Again, this depends on the additional ingredients like the amount of ghee or oil used and other ingredients.
- Korma: While the chicken korma gives up to 900 kcal, a bowl of vegetable curry gives about 350 kcal.
- Samosas: A meat samosa has about 320 kcal, while a vegetable samosa has about 250 kcal.
- Chole bature: This fried food with big sized puris and chickpeas pack in about 450 kcal per serving.
- Pav bhaji: Another popular evening snack with fried bread and gravy, this has loads of butter applied to the bread and so it is not surprise that you add about 450 kcal with a plate of pav bhaji.
- Jalebi: This popular Indian sweet is made by deep-frying wheat-flour batter in circular shapes and soaking it in sugary syrup. Whether eaten hot or cold, it gives you about 460 kcal per serving. Add a spoonful of rich creamy rabdi to it and there would be another 150 kcal.
- Ras malai: This rich creamy sweet is extremely popular in Northern parts of India and provides about 250 kcal per serving
- Halwa: If loaded with ghee, a cupful of carrot halwa can give you about 250 kcal.Onion pakoras: This popular spicy snack contains deep fried gram flour and onions and packs in about 200 kcal when 3 pieces are eaten.
Now that you know how much calories some of your regular foods are carrying, make a mental note of all the foods you are eating on a daily basis, and make sure it does not cross about 2000 per day.