Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ThangamanYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, my age is 34 years and I have type 2 diabetes since 2years. I regularly take medicine and do needful precaution also. I regularly drink in evening since 5years in moderation. I want to know, is this habit is ok or I should stop drinking.
I am feeling weak from few days. It seems like I have fever but there is no increase in my temperature. Why is it so?
Hii, Actually Morning mai Jab mai uthta Hu To Mujhse Utha Nahi jata sareer(Body) Dheela Dheela Rehta hai jaise Ki BP Low Ho gaya ho, or Hand Or lags Ke Jodo(joint) mai Dard Hota Hai.
Dear doctor, one of my friend working in hotel. Last five days he got fever. When he had some food after that he will omit all. Even paining his all body. After that he went to doctor and doctor give some medicine like ORS, GYOCEF-200, GAPCINE-500, ONDAPIL*MD, PARACETAMOL. But now still he has fever and now on his body getting red. So what should we do for it?
M suffering from Nerve Weakness & Anxiety which cause me Migraine Pain. 1) Blood Donation is good for me or bad 2 Does frequency of Sex matters in Nerve weakness & Migraine please tell me.
Dear sir/madam I have one habit that is I'm doing masturbate two time in a day is that effect in future.
What is the best way to sleep faster because i am snoring heavily that disrupt me for sleep and wake up in the morning with fully body pain and severe headache lack of concentration.
I am 30 years old guy I just want to know Is there way to growth the size of penis with any exercise without medicines.
Sir, Last month I was suffering from scabies the family doctor has given me a lotion to apply on my belly but rashes are gone but sometimes my toes, fingers inches give me the solutions.
Iam 30 years old female during 3years of marriage all reports was normal but recently ie on june 2015 has been traced a simple cyst in left ovary size 33x30 mm, left ovary enlarged 42x39 mm tiil that time I do not have any pcos but after taking injection HCG Siphasi 1000 iu on may I found in june this simple cyst after 6 months ie this december it was polycystic pattern left ovary and also in right ovary simple cyst 20x17 mm mm & ovary size 41x30 and thyroid this december is TSH 3.46 & T4 is 1.37 what is that thyroid type and what are my chances of conceiving. Before to that injection I do not have any pcos but now am very much worried, when there was no pcos iam not conceived but now what is my chance what should I do please kindly suggest me.
All day I have do not sleep well early morning I get up. The after 10 or 11 o clock again sleep. But did not sleep on the morning time.
My brother is suffering from psoriasis and he consulted many doctors and take medicine but he didn't get rid of it suggest me.
Scabies is a type of skin conditions that causes itching and rashes. This dermatological condition is caused by Sarcoptes scabiei, a microscopic mite. It is a contagious condition, which can spread through physical contact. An estimate shows that scabies infects over 300 million people worldwide per year.
This eight-legged microscopic mite creates a tunnel in the human skin and lays eggs in it. These larvae move under the surface of the skin and spread across the whole body, once hatched. Dogs, cats, and mice can also be affected by this disease. It usually takes 2-6 weeks for the symptoms to develop. Signs and symptoms of scabies involve itching, rashes, sores and thick crusts on the surface of the skin.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions, which involve close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Immunocompromised, elderly and disabled people also suffer from an increased likelihood of contracting this skin condition.
Complications of scabies include:
- Persistent and vigorous scratching can break the surface of your skin, which can lead to secondary bacterial infections. Impetigo, a superficial infection, is a quite common occurrence in such cases.
- Crusted scabies, the most severe form of scabies, can be common in certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia who have weakened immune systems as well as severely ill people have high risks of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies, is very contagious and also hard to cure.