Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Thamarai Selvan
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Thamarai SelvanYour feedback matters!
I have not clean my tongue since last few months. What should I do to clean it now and remove the bad breadth.
I am a 30 yr old man and I am suffering from mouth related problem as I chew gutkha and tobacco. So my mouth is not opening at its full length only 2 fingers can go and other than this I have no problem like diabetes etc.
Hi Question goes to dentists. Please help. I have had slight discomfort chewing food in one teeth so I went to dentist X ray they did and said root exposed so root canal. Bt I'm not having sensitivity or pain he said debris left that's why. I wanna know isn't there any other way to seal the teeth. Apr from rct. Also I want to know is it the same thing if I get done today or when pain shoots. I wanna delay it. N I wanna heal it naturally. Please suggest doctors.
Hello doctor. I want to know that my brother's mouth some problems like mouth smell tongue spot problem cavity. So if you help me some mouth type activities so please inform me.
My breathe smells bad even after brushing. My kid and wife complains about it .if I don't eat any thing for a hour I feel it. And if I eat masala food / onion etc the smell is more. Please help me to cure this.
My gum bleed for almost 10 years and now the situation is becoming worse day by day. What may be as home remedy for bleeding gums? It is gingivitis and I am lpodsing my muscles. Please reply me soon explaining clearly what should I do. And yes don't blame me because I brush 2 times a day but still I have this dental problem. I can't find a way to get rid of this. I a, m loosing, y blood. Which makes me scary. Reply satisfactorily. Thank you, I am waiting for an expert advice.
I am 21 years old and I have kidney stone problem because of that my saliva get dry and I get pain hardly help me.
I have grew a new teeth at the last end on my mouth so please suggest me what can I do to release the pain.
How does take care of my teeth by the black dot on tooth and which food to requires to take in food.
Oral hygiene is a very critical issue which you should not neglect at any condition. Proper oral care helps your body in maintaining good overall health and also protects you from developing oral infections and diseases. For this purpose, regularly visiting your dentist is of paramount importance and additionally following his/her advice is also necessary. Dentists usually prescribe measures such as brushing your teeth twice daily, regular and frequent cleaning and dental flossing to ensure good oral health. Here are some benefits of dental cleaning which would surely motivate you to take good care of your teeth and gums.
1. Reduces risks of oral cancer - Oral cancer is a chronic condition of the teeth and the gums in general which can be fatal if left undiagnosed. To ensure proper screening of oral cancer, you should regularly visit your dentist for a dental cleaning.
2. Prevents gum diseases - Dentists are not only concerned about your teeth, in particular, they take care of your entire oral health. Thus, a dental cleaning minimizes your risk of suffering from any kind of gum related infections or diseases.
3. Brightens your smile - The dental cleaning procedure also ensures that you have a clean and a bright smile. It not only improves your external appearance but also gives you the necessary confidence to smile. It involves picking out of even the minutest particles of food that get stuck inside your teeth so that you can have a flawless smile to boast about.
4. Ensures easy diagnosis of oral problems - It also helps in the easy detection of any kind of mild infection or severe disease that is affecting your oral health. An early detection subsequently ensures timely treatment of your condition and hence a dental cleaning is required.
5. Prevent bad breath - Bad breath is also an oral condition and can be eliminated easily. Regular dental cleaning ensures that you have a pleasant breath by helping you maintain proper oral hygiene. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.