Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Thabraiz AslamYour feedback matters!
I want to gain my weight. i am 33 years old and my weight is 62 kg only my hight is 6 feet. Please help.
Hello sir I am 26 years old. I notice that my teeth cavity is going to increase day to day. I haven't cavity before. I used Colgate (salt) tooth paste. What is the reasons for corrosions my teeth. Thanks you.
I am 58. Since one week I am having pain and possibly a bit of swelling near the top of both my thumbs, ankles. I am also having pain originating near my left hip and radiating downwards towards my little toe along my left leg. What could this be and what solution can you offer. I am otherwise healthy and my BP, hemoglobin etc. Are within normal limits. I am not diabetic and my BMI is 23. I do not suffer from any known chronic illness until now. I rarely take medication.
Hi, After missed period when can do pregnancy test at home. This pregnancy test kit will provide correct results or not.
How to remove sunTan on my face any remedies or medicines plzz give suggestions. My face is effected with sunTan.
Hi I am 64, retired person, have undergone cabg 13 years ago. In dec 14, I experienced angina again. Ecg, tmt and ct angiogram confirmed that there are new blocks in the grafts. I have been advised to take vasodilators with other routine medicines. Another surgery or angioplasty were ruled out. My query is how long should I survive on vasodilators. Wouldn't I become resistant to this drug after some time. Is second surgery possible in my case. Is there no other option at all. For your kind information I walk 40 minutes daily without any significant pain though I feel some discomfort initially for a few minutes. I carry sorbitrate tablets always with me. Will this tablet help in an emergency. I would be grateful for your kind advice. With best regards.
I have problem with my digestion system every morning I suffer by loose motion. Plzz suggest me right advice.
I am 44 yr old male. I have left knee pain for last three yrs. If I do cycling daily, feel relax. If I need to stand for long time or walking slowly increses the pain & some times swelling over the knee. What should I do?
Hi I have cholesterol of 246, liver SGOT 36 SGPT 72 Please recommended diet for the above and kindly prescribe a diet chart that I can follow to reduce these levels ,kindly help please.
High blood pressure or hypertension is a condition where the long term force induced by blood on the artery walls may lead to health complications. In some cases high blood pressure can be a chronic condition without any visible symptoms. The normal value of blood pressure is 120/80 mm Hg. Even if high blood pressure doesn't have any obvious symptoms, it can cause significant damage to cardiovascular health and blood vessels. Uncontrolled hypertension exposes you to the risks of stroke and cardiac arrest. Following are the causes and complications of hypertension:
Causes of hypertension
The causes of hypertension vary depending on the two types of the condition namely - primary hypertension and secondary hypertension. In case of primary hypertension there are hardly any identifiable causes. Secondary hypertension can occur due to the following causes:
- Certain medications like contraceptives, painkillers and some other drugs
- Sleep disorders
- Problems related to the kidney
- Tumors in the adrenal gland
- Thyroid issues
- Congenital heart defects from birth
- Drug abuse
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
Complications of hypertension
- Persistent high blood pressure can result in atherosclerosis - hardening of the arteries. This can severely wreck cardiovascular health and cause stroke, heart attack or other complications.
- Hypertension can also result in a disorder called aneurysm in which the blood vessels tend to swell and weaken. Rupture of an aneurysm can be fatal.
- Heart failure is one of the most serious complications associated with hypertension. It becomes increasingly difficult for the heart to pump blood along with the high pressure. Consequently the heart muscle thickens and leads to cardiac arrest.
- Hypertension can also lead to kidney problems. Narrowing and weakening of certain blood vessels present in the kidney can cause organ failure.
- It can also lead to eye problems and sometimes even loss of vision due to narrowing or thickening of blood vessels in the eye.
- Metabolic syndrome, which refers to a cluster of deficiencies in the metabolism of your body including high triglycerides, low levels of good cholesterol (High density lipoprotein) and high levels of insulin. These metabolic disorders increase the risk of developing diabetes and other complications.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure and interference with your ability to remember and think. It can trigger memory loss and affect your understanding and deriving skills. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.