Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Thabraiz AslamYour feedback matters!
I have cold last 2 months. I took medicine properly many time. After taking medicine it fine but after 4-5 days again its come back. Tell me medicine.
I am 45 years old female, I have backache as well as headache before my periods and after that also. I feel tiredness all day. What should I do?
I am suffering for asthma by birth I have taken asthalin inhaler regularly 5 to 6 time daily and I am suffering for over weight how can I prevent from both I an food lover eating sweets and non veg very much.
I am yogesh 25 years old, I have disc bulge in L4 L5 I had taken physio therapy as well but no benefit Doctor suggested me epidural but I don't have believe in it, please suggest me good way
After eating too much of food am not getting fatty can you please suggest me? What should i do to be fat?
Good morning. I feel very sleepy in afternoon. Though I take good sleep at night but still I do not able to work properly at office. It feels very shameful for me as I am only 23 years old now. So can you pls suggest me something. I will be very thankful to you.
• Curb portions: Always order for one if you are two people and if you are alone set aside some of what is on your plate to bring home.
• Resist refined carbohydrates.
• Load your plate with colorful choices at the salad bar with vegetables, fruits, and small amounts of lean protein. Skip the creamy dressings.
• Choose dishes that are grilled, roasted, steamed, or sautéed.
• Don’t be afraid to request a salad, vegetables, or fruit instead of starchy side dishes.
• In non–vegetarian food, order only fish or seafood.
• If you decide to have dessert, share it with your dining companion(s).
My son is 7 years old. He is suffering from recurring tonsillitis from the last 3 years. He is having a fever after every 15 days. I have got his CBC test reports his Hg is 11.6, TLC is 3200, ESR 50, RBC 4.45, HCt 32.7, MCV 73.5, MCH 26.1, MCHC 35.5, RDW 15.4, platelet 217000, MPV 7.6 kindly advice what to do? is his blood reports are normal? is he require any special medication? pls. advice.
I am 34 year old lady. My weight is 35 kg please to tell any medicines to increase my weight. My height is 157 cm.
I have so much mosquitoes bite dark spots in my leg and hand. Pls suggest some medicine or cream. Nd also I am worried abt these dark becoz my marriage held after 2 months.
I have got a oily skin and I am very much irritated and upset with this. At evening or mid-afternoon it will be very greasy. Please suggest solution for this.
Skin diseases occur due to a number of reasons and cause a bit of a nuisance if overlooked and ignored. While some of them is the product of hormonal imbalance, others rear their ugly head as a result of unhealthy modern lifestyle patterns. The body’s largest organ, skin is the most sensitive part of the body and is extremely susceptible to germs and infections. In youngsters, the incidence of skin diseases can be observed a lot more than in adults. This is primarily owing to their work, lifestyle and bodily changes. The most common diseases are eczema, acne, psoriasis, pruritus, and rosacea. They tend to be a lot more troublesome if not treated in the first instance itself.
Since skin affections and problems are predominantly local manifestations of any type of constitutional affection, they are in the most natural cases, the result of the body’s mechanism to get rid of a problem in the system. Homeopathic remedies therefore aim at abetting in this otherwise natural phenomenon, and with it, chalk out the dangers of suppression due to external applications. The most common homeopathic treatments are:
- Graphites serve as the magical solution to a number of skin problems. It essentially battles scruffy eruptions that manifest on the scalp, bends of joint, face, and in between your fingers.
- Thuja is another important remedy for age spots, acne, and warts. It prevents the incidence of soreness, burning, and itching on the skin. Its antibacterial characteristics effectively cure acne and blackheads.
- Rhus Tox is the most commonly prescribed remedy for Eczema. It particular, the effects of Rhus Tox are targeted towards the symptoms of swelling and itching.
- Arsenicum provides absolute relief against psoriasis and dry eczema, curbing rough and dry skin in children. In fact, it also drastically reduces swelling, skin eruptions, burning, itching, and scaly skin.
- Hepar Sulphur is often regarded as the best treatment in homeopathy. Signs of soreness, burning, and irritation are instantly relieved with the usage of Hepar Sulphur. Most symptoms of psoriasis and eczema can be effectively treated with it.
The basic idea at combating skin problems is to detect the signs at an early stage itself and provide adequate clinical attention to them. A homeopathy doctor must be consulted in the first place to ascertain the cause of the disease and circle on the most effectual treatments especially designed for it.
I am 17+ and I am thin so what can I do or take medicine to increase my muscle without any side effect ?
I have baldness problem. My hairs are continuously falling. So, is there any chance of regaining my hair back?
Even though we have 206 bones in our bodies, breaking just one is enough to bring our daily lives to a standstill. A partial or complete break in a bone is termed as a fracture. While minor fractures can heal in as little as 6 weeks major fractures can take 3-4 months to heal properly. In cases of complex fractures, you may need physical therapy even after this time period to get back complete mobility. Hence patience is essential when a fracture is healing, but here are a few tips on how to speed up the process.
- Increase your protein intake: Proteins are essential for the healing and repairing of damage to bones and tissues. Proteins also give the bone structure its strength, Hence, depriving the body of adequate protein will result in the formation of soft bones rather than hard, strong bones. This prevents a bone from fracturing in the same place again.
- Have a diet rich in antioxidants: Inflammation is one of the first symptoms of a fracture. This inflammation can continue for many days after the incident and until the inflammation reduces, healing cannot take place properly. Antioxidants help rid toxins from the body and help reduce inflammation thereby initiating the healing process. Antioxidants can also help relieve pain.
- Exercise: While you must take care not to apply too much pressure on the affected area it is essential to move the limb as much as possible. Being active promotes blood flow and in this way speeds up the healing process.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine: In most cases, a doctor will prescribe pain relievers to deal with the pain of a fracture. Under no circumstances should you consume alcohol when taking these medications. Even after the antibiotic course is over it is a good idea to abstain from alcohol as this can increase inflammation. Similarly, caffeine and all caffeinated products should also be avoided as they contain compounds that can prevent calcium from being absorbed.
- Have an alkaline diet: Having an alkaline diet with lots of fruits and vegetables helps stabilise the pH levels of the body and conserves minerals and proteins needed to build strong bones. In this way, it creates the optimal environment for healing. An alkaline diet also increases the production of growth hormones and other growth factors like IGF insulin in the body. These are crucial to speeding up the healing process and aid in new bone formation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.