Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Thabraiz Aslam
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Thabraiz AslamYour feedback matters!
Cancer is the one of the biggest threat to the young Indian population because of the factors that cause cancer, but also due to late detection. However, certain bad habbits and the factors increase the risk of cancer in India.
Causes of cancer in India:
- Overpopulation and the problem of nutrition: As per records, India is the world's third most populous country. However, it lacks in resources to feed the multiplying number of mouths. Nutrition plays a key role in deciding the quality of a person's life. Nutrition has therefore emerged as an essential branch of research and medical care in the last few decades. Lack of nutrition directly results in weakened immunity. Your body becomes prone to diseases, some of which can be fatal. To fight off cancer cells, one must have a strong immune system that comes from the right kind of nutrition.
- Smoking is a recurrent habit among children and adults: Smoking can cause cancer. Every cigarette packet reads the same warning messages but it doesn't actually deter smokers in any way. Smoking is prevalent among people of all age groups in India. From poor children to conscious educated adults, all are seen smoking.
- A Tropical country and its woes: Tropical countries are known to face the wrath of the sun. While most places in central, western, partly eastern and southern India experience extremes of temperature in summer, other places with moderately hot summers are not exempted from the harmful UV rays. Ultraviolet rays can be very harmful for one's skin, as it can cause skin cancer. Indians have a high amount of melanin, which protects them against sun rays, but the threat exists nonetheless.
- The concept of fast food: A global economy has opened avenues awaiting your attention in the realm of food. To suit the tones and moods of a fast life, fast food has been made available to you. We take pride in consuming things that can be prepared in an instant: instant noodles, soups and even curries. Packaged food and junk food are sources of cancer cells.
- Lack of awareness regarding the most common types of cancer: Breast and cervical cancer are the two most common types of cancer eating away the health of Indians. The problem lies in being unaware about the root causes, symptoms and treatment procedures related to these kinds of cancer. Social repression turns health concerns into matters of insignificance. Women fear social alienation after coming in the open with their problems.
How to get rid of pimples, I am having pimples on whole body and face please give me the best solution.
Sir I want to join indian army. So how I make good body and abs. And tell me food and excise. Thank.
I'm 26 years old male, I've hair in my helix and scapha of ears and it makes me feel uncomfortable, so I remove it regularly. The thing is it grows thicker and more since I'm doing it for about 2 years. I want a permanent solution to get rid of the hair in ears. Please suggest me and it will be better if I get some home remedies.
I have to old dysentery. A few days after bowel problems, frequent diarrhea, digestive problems, loss of food. please help
Hello. Dr.my lips is slightly black from side fro last 3 years. I want to make my lips pink. Pls tell me some medicine to get rid of back lips. I am not doing smoking and addicted to coffee.
I am 42 years and suffering from skin disease (agzima) due to which lot of rashes are there and continues eaching is there. What to do? I have consulted with skin doctors, but in vain.
How to reduce weight an stomach. My stomach is getting bigger an bigger. please Dr. give me any solution on it.
In the case of any infection, herbs and remedies that boost the immune system are especially valuable. In the treatment of lyme disease, many people turn to elderberry, which has certain immuno-modulating effects, making it more adaptive and responsive to the changing nature of a lyme disease infection. This can increase the levels of white blood cells in the body, which are the first line of defense against any infection, and can greatly speed the recovery process. Elderberry is not the easiest herb to find, but its benefits for someone suffering from lyme disease make it well worth the effort!