Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My friend had pass out even urine sample for pregnancy test in lab n its result is negative so she is pregnant or she is not pregnant please answer us in detail mam / sir.
I had unsafe sex with my wife on 9th November. After 36 hour she took Unwanted 72. Her last period was on 3 November. On 15 November there was some blood as a period blood. But after that she have no period till now. Any chances of pregnancy.
I am 47 year old woman who have been skipping my periods off and on from june last year. I have been bleeding from last 30 days with last 12 days being heavy bleeding with lots of large clots. It gets aggravated with activity. i am feeling weak and having headache from 2 days. please recommend a medication
Am 25 years old. My wedding was on Aug 2014. My periods are irregular. We stayed together only for 4 Months continuously (December 2015 to April 2016. On May 2016 I consult a gync n ultrasound scanning report shows that I have pcod. Dr. prescribed novelon tablets. I completed one cycle. Menses occurred June 30th . But due to headache n vomiting I consulted another Dr. She prescribed APCOD Sachets, ovabless, clomiphene citrate 5 days, duphaston after 15 days. My husband had a short vacation of 25 days. But no luck this time. Menses occurred August 1st. Hus vacation too over. And he is now in Saudi Arabia. On 5th day of menses I consult Dr. She again prescribed apcod sachets, ovabless, clomiphene citrate for 5 days on 5th day onwards , orovit active too. I will be there in Saudi Arabia after 3 months with my hus. Dr. told me to take these medicines for 2 to 3 months. And to consult before going to Saudi Arabia. Is this good to continue these tablets, any side effects. Is this correct way of treatment for pcod. Suggest diet for pcod. My weight is 51 kg. Height is 5 ft 2 inch.
Hi doc i'm 25 years female. I had intercourse with my boyfriend almost 3 years ago. Now recently once had 7 months before the activity took place. My question is this after my marriage is my husband to be would know anything about it? Or is their any possibility to hide/remove the past mistakes.
How to treat vaginismus at home or suggest some meds. Me and my bf trying to have sex. It just never happens. I think m suffering from vaginismus.
I am 46 yeas, Till last year I was having my periods at 26 days interval but since 1 year it is 22 to 24 days but this month I had once in 10 days pls suggest me what should I do I am also suffering from sever mood swing, uncontrollable crying spells, I am taking ashwagandha tablets from last 2 months.
There was no frequency in wife's menstrual cycle due to stress. But nowadays during periods bleeding is more and also pieces of fleshes are coming out. We never had intercourse from the day the day of our marriage. We have celebrated our first marriage anniversary.
My friend has psoriasis and diabetes type 1. I want to know what are the complications if we marry each other? Will it be a normal delivery? How serious is this disease? Where can I get her cured?
Hi, stay in sharja and its very hot here I am planning for a baby just want to no going for a walk in the evening in 45 degree is harmful and drinking butter milk in the evening will it harm to conceive a baby, becoz I read a article to conceive a baby avoid milk products please give me answer in detail.
Let us start with the advantages of masturbation:
1. Masturbation ease tension in both male and female.
2. Masturbation makes a male or female feel light.
3. Masturbation prevents a guy from being sick due to too much sperm deposit.
4. Masturbation helps in producing an imaginary sex image in both male and female.
5. Masturbation reduces the rate of a male or female horny feelings.
6. Masturbation prevents a man from having sex without a woman.
7. Masturbation satisfies both male and female sexually.
8. Masturbation reduces sexually transmitted diseases.
9. Masturbation preserves a virgin guy (based on what some people believes).
10. Masturbation cools an aroused body.
11. Masturbation is the best way of a collection of sperm when a running a sperm count analysis.
The disadvantage of masturbation
1. Masturbation is a serious sin in the holy bible.
2. Masturbation makes the penis or dick to get weak when been used in the body of a woman.
3. Masturbation makes a penis develop too many veins thereby making it unattractive.
4. Masturbation causes infections in females.
5. Masturbation weakens the hormone responsible for producing sperm.
6. Masturbation makes a man moan, suffer and starve for real sex during the period of masturbating.
7. It reduces the period of ejaculation in men.
8. Masturbation weakens the womb in females thereby not enabling the womb to carry a child which leads to abortion (miscarriages most of the time).
9. It sometimes causes infertility in women.
10. It causes cancer in women.
11. Masturbation can make a woman lose her virginity.
12. It can cause sperm disability which leads to abnormal children (in fewer cases).
I advise you to meditate and avoid masturbation. Dedication, meditation, and medication are the ways to fight with it. Strictly avoiding that triggers which compel you to do masturbation like porn, friends and privacy etc. Doing regular yoga and aerobics will definitely help you. A healthy diet like fresh fruits dry fruits specially dates almonds anjeer etc avoiding fish egg n chicken strictly mutton can be taken. And last not least medicine. For this, there are special medicine for this problem which reduces your urge to do masturbation with helping you to regain lost vigour and vitality plus boosting overall health. Homoeopathic treatment takes away the habit of masturbation and removes its bad effects. Do not ignore the necessity to consult the qualified homoeopaths to avoid sexual embarrassment at the time of marriage. Consult me for homoeopathic treatment without side effects. Recommend me by clicking on recommend option and leave feedback.
Hi dr, I have pcod problem starting stage am getting irregular 37 days .am trying to conceive so while cancelled a doctor she referred to take letrozole 2.5 and ovabless last month but not pregnant still for this month menstrual cycle started for 33 days so while checking hormone test fsh 4.65miu/ml Lh-4.42 miu/ml and prolactin14. 88 ng/ml so is it normal for getting pregnant can you pls reply me now this month am taking clomid tablet for 2 day to 6 day and folic acid dsh softgel for 15 drying is it getting chance for pregnancy.
Here are a few things you should know about Testicular Cancer (TC):
- Age: The commonest affected age group is 20-45 years with germ cell tumours. Half of all cases occur in men less than 35 years. Non-seminomatous germ cell tumours (NSGCT) are more common at ages 20-35, while seminoma is more common at age 35-45 years. Rarely, infants and boys below 10 years develop yolk sac tumours and 50% men above 60 years with TC have lymphoma.
- Race: White Caucasian people living in Europe and the US have the highest risk. Whites are three times more likely to develop TC than blacks in the US. With the exception of the New Zealand Maoris, TC is rare in non-Caucasian races.
- Previous TC: Confers a 12-fold increased risk of metachronous TC. Bilateral TC occurs in 1-2% of cases.
- Cryptorchidism: 5-10% of TC patients have a history of cryptorchidism. Ultrastructural changes are present in these testes by age 3 years, although earlier orchidopexy does not completely eliminate the risk of developing TC. According to a large Swedish study, cryptorchidism is associated with a two-fold increased risk of TC in men who underwent orchiopexy less than 13 year, but risk is increased 5-fold in men who underwent orchiopexy aged above13 years. A meta-analysis showed risk of contralateral TC almost doubles while ipsilateral TC risk is increased 6-fold in men with unilateral cryptorchidism.
- Intratubular germ cell neoplasia (testicular intraepithelial neoplasia, TIN): Synonymous with carcinoma in situ, although the disease arises from malignant change in spermatogonia; 50% of cases develop invasive germ cell TC within 5 years. The population incidence is 0.8%. Risk factors include cryptorchidism, extragonadal germ cell tumour, atrophic contralateral testis, 45XO karyotype, Klinefelter's syndrome, previous or contralateral TC (5%), and infertility.
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV): Patients develop seminoma 35% more frequently than expected. Genetic factors: appear to play a role, given that first-degree relatives are at higher risk by 4-9-fold, but a defined familial inheritance pattern is not apparent.
- Maternal oestrogen exposure: At higher than usual levels during pregnancy appears to increase risk of cryptorchidism, urethral anomalies, and TC in male offspring.
Trauma and viral-induced atrophy have not been convincingly implicated as risk factors for TC.