Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. TamizhYour feedback matters!
I had severe headache last Night starting from neck portion, I still have much backache, upper portion. Please Help.
When I'm sitting down my back bone is paining Wesley and my legs only at 2 to 3 minutes what kind of medicines I should take.
Now a days I feel, gonna die soon. Short breath, side paining, back paining, fevering and atc. So please tell me what problem and how solve them?
I am a 27 years old male. Suffered an accident last years and got my right elbow bone dislocated. After operation everything was fine but from last 2 months I have been experiencing pain some times in right elbow. What could be the reason? Hope everything is fine!
I have injured in my back by stairs my x-ray report is body of d4 are compressed, all iv discs are intact what is the meaning of this because there was not mention of fracture and what should I do after that already I took a appointment from a Dr. He gave me some rull that I do not pull down, do not ride cycle or bike etc. But after one week I am feeling pain.
Suddenly pain in my hands, legs & my back. And a painful wave running in my bones. So what should I do.
Hi Doctor, I have been facing back ache issues and when consulted doctor. He suggested me to checkup for X-ray. X-ray report says" loss of Dorsal Kyphosis" Please let me know what is the meaning of the same and severity of my disease.
I m 30 year old. And there is so much pain in my back and on my neck. So, what can I do now for it to loose pain?
My mother has a really bad knee pain as she is 46 years old. What do you think will help her to relief the pain? Any remedies?
I am 21yrs female I have 3-4months of backache bt it is cured now bt the upper backache from back side is increased now days what can I do? And now I am caughted bye typhoid also.
I am 63 year old heaving back pain last 15 years, also sciatic nerve pain. L5 problem .some times its countinew 15 days on every 4 to 5 month last 15 year, I am looking pail relif yoga or exercise.
The musculoskeletal structure of your body is what enables you do any physical movement. The bones provide the solid structure while the muscles provide the strength and agility for all the necessary movements. However, muscles can be affected either due to internal problems within the body or due to wear and tear. Pain in the muscles can be quite debilitating and problematic.
Some of the more common methods to treat and deal with muscle pain are mentioned below.
- Correct electrolyte imbalances in your daily food intake: Electrolytes are important minerals required in your body such as potassium or magnesium. A lack of these minerals within the body will cause muscle pain including cramps and spasms. These could be caused due to:
- Proper stretching and massaging your muscles: You should get into a habit of properly warming up and cooling down before and after exercising as this will allow the muscles to get into optimal physical condition. If you suddenly start exercising, it may damage them and cause immediate pain or may develop into chronic pain over time. The best way to correct this imbalance is to include foods in your diet which contain these minerals, such as bananas for potassium, organic meat for potassium and magnesium, organic eggs, and legumes.
- Start exercising if you aren’t doing it regularly: Muscle pain may occur due to atrophy or weakening of the muscles. Bad habits and posture overtime will also result in muscle pain and the best way to strengthen them is to start exercising and stretching them slowly. Once they are strong enough, some of the muscle pain issues will go away on their own.
- Correcting bad posture: Bad posture is another culprit for muscle pain. Especially common with sedentary jobs behind a desk postures tend to deteriorate overtime and cause, muscle pain. Thus along with exercising, try to change your posture and correct any bad habit that may have crept in.
- Stay hydrated: Dehydration is another common cause for muscle pain especially from muscle spasms or cramps. Ensure that you are properly hydrated throughout the day to avoid pain from spasms.
- Use either hot or cold therapy: You can use ice packs or hot water packs to soothe muscle pain depending on the type of causes. For example, throbbing muscle pain and spasms can be relaxed through warm compress while inflammations can be soothed by icepacks.
- Medications: In certain disorders of the body such as fibromyalgia, you will need to take specialized medications in order to correct the problem. For excessive and chronic pain, you should visit your doctor as it may require more extensive treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.