Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. TamilvananYour feedback matters!
Every morning when cleaning my throat, blood is coming 2or3 drops every morning from past 1 month please tell me what is the reason behind this.
I am ejaculating quickly, causing low sexual pleasure. Kindly suggest me any ayurvedic remedy to overcome this problem. My age is 35 years and I am married since last 8 month's. Regards.
I have sever headache after periods (M. C.) and bleeding doesn't stop even after 2 weeks aftr periods. Headache does not go away with any tablet. During day time its very painful but during night it becomes a little low. please tell me what to do.
He is getting the addict of masturbation. He done it daily. Give some suggestion for removal of this addiction.
Give me some tips please I want to sex with my gf and I didn't make her pregnant as well as I didn't want to wear condom.
What are the symptoms of dengue and swine flu and what are the remedies of this diseases and how thia two diseases are spread?
I used melalite under my eyes my eyes goes inside. And I got eye wrinkles please tell me what should I do now.
I feel irritation and flaming in stomach at times, its from last 2 years, sometimes I take antacid and it works, please provide some solution.
I am Amarjeet singh m suffer from high BP and sugar problem since last 2 year. I took med. Properly but my was not in control pls adv. Me what should I do.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last three weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what would be done.
I have neck pain since 5 year still the pain remain same even taking regular tablets. If I does not take tablet pain becomes double.
I am 40 yrs. Old Male. I am suffering from last 3 month of my penis foreskin is very tight. I am not pull back the foreskin. If force to pull back the foreskin then some painful crack front of the foreskin and too much white discharge come out of it. So regularly clean it and feeling very pain.
I have pain on my body during the winter time. Certain part are more painful like the calf of my leg and arms. Please let me know what to do.
I have a lung fibrosis, could you please help me out. What are the foods and other precautions should I have to lead better life.
Hi doctor my problem is suffering from cold very frequently every 5 days. Please provide sufficient treatment.
Dr. I have suffering from penis curvature due to over masturbating. Nightfall ,semen leakage, hairfall, dark circles in eyes side I have all problems due to over masturbating please tell me the proper solution for this problem.
5 Ways to alleviate nighttime heartburn
Nighttime heartburn is a very common medical condition that causes a burning sensation in the chest region due to excessive acidity in the digestive system. This condition is witnessed very often in people and mostly it tends to awaken people from their sleep thereby disrupting their sleep patterns. Here are some effective ways to cure and prevent heartburn sensations during the night time.
1. Avoid acidity triggering foods: You should avoid the foods and drinks which are harsh on your digestive system and cause acidity and heartburn related problems during the night time. Some of the common foods and drinks responsible for nighttime heartburn and need to be avoided are alcohol, caffeinated drinks like colas, coffee and tea, chocolate and cocoa, peppermint, garlic, onions, milk, fatty, spicy, greasy, or fried foods and acidic foods like citrus or tomato products.
2. Follow a proper exercising pattern: You should never exercise immediately after having your meals. Instead, a considerable amount of a time gap should exist between your meal and your workout session. Do not ever eat a heavy meal before you exercise, because in spite of giving a time gap the richness of the food will adversely affect your digestive system.
3. Quit smoking habits: If you are a chronic/chain smoker, then you might witness the blockage of your gastrointestinal tract (digestive passages), which will further degrade and worsen the heartburn condition. Easier said than done, smoking is an addictive behaviour and you should be taking special care to lessen it and ultimately quit smoking.
4. Develop a chewing habit: If you are facing a chronic and regular heartburn problem, then you should definitely try excessive chewing of materials like gums. Chewing helps to generate excessive amounts of saliva during the act and the saliva, in turn, helps to soothe the acidic activities in your esophagus, thereby decreasing the probability of frequent heartburns.
5. Adopt weight loss measure: Sometimes, excessive body weight is also one of the potential factors responsible for causing frequent heartburns. But, if you shed a couple of kilograms from your body, then you will surely witness a relative decline in the symptoms of heartburn during night.