Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Dentists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tamilanbu
Submit a review for Dr. TamilanbuYour feedback matters!
Dr. Last month I suffered with oral candilites. On 13-3-15 I am admitted in hospital. Dr was given inj forcan-200 for 5 days. Now iam not able to eat anything. Esophagus are getting pain when I swallow any thing including juices and water. Three days before again I admitted they r given inj forcan 200 od (fluconozole)&pancef-1 gm (ceftraxine1 gm ) bd, rantac bd & tramadol bd. So I have not found any result. Pls refer is this correct course.
If capping is done loose on teeth can it be corrected. It seems capping on my front 10 upper teeth is loose gap between gums (real and artificial). Air is passing what should I do?
My mother age 82 years suffering from trigeminal neuralgia. acute pain at lower left jaw in mount. At present taking Gabapentinne 300 Tegritol 100 mg. Due to age, we are giving only in night. M R I has done twice. Doctors advice not to operate. Sometimes very a cute pain. Advice pls.
Cap of my already rc done tooth is broken and needs replacement. Also gap is formed to adjacent tooth .do I have to do rc again .also should I see mds doctor. Tooth is lower one last but one.
I am having an ulcer in my mouth since last seven days. I used a gel since then. It is not helping and its becoming painful day by day. Pls suggest a remedy.
Hello, I am 25 years old and I remain have my canine baby tooth, does it harmful to keep? what to do?
I am 23 years old and in my childhood I fell And broke my front teeth and it is half broken in shape I want to cure this problem, its very embarrassing SO ANY TREATMENT for this .Please suggest.
Your mouth is the breeding place for various bacteria. These bacteria use the sugar in food and turn them into acids. These acids then react with a tooth, gradually drilling a hole in it, which is infamously known as a tooth cavity.
You might wonder why exactly this happens. When your teeth are subjected to acid frequently, the repeated acid attacks on the enamel, the enamel starts losing its minerals. The first sign of tooth decay is when a white spot appears on the tooth. This white spot is the area from where the enamel has lost its minerals. If not taken care of from the time this early sign of decay makes an appearance, then the decay just gets more serious and the white spot will turn into a cavity.
Here are some tips to avoid tooth decay altogether:
- Use fluoride based toothpaste and mouthwash: Fluoride prevents tooth decay from maturing. It can even reverse or stop tooth decay, which is in its early stage. It also protects the tooth from further decay and replenishes the lost minerals from the enamel and prevents any further loss. It also reduces the acid making ability of the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Keep a check on food: Keep a study check on what you are eating. If you eat too much of junk food or food which contains a lot of sugar regularly, then suffering from a tooth decay is inevitable. Try to limit those foods to maybe once or twice a week.
- Brush your teeth: Brush your teeth regularly, preferably with fluoride toothpaste. Not only will the fluoride toothpaste protect your teeth, the toothbrush will also take out any food particle stuck between two teeth. Brush at least twice a day or preferably after every meal and before bed.
- Use dental floss: Clean in between your teeth with a dental floss.
- Eat cheese: Cheese contains casein which prevents tooth decay or cavity formation.
- Visit your dentist regularly: Make sure you visit your dentist regularly to keep your teeth healthy.