Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tamil RajanYour feedback matters!
I want to gain my body mass pls tel me which food is best to Me and medicine I have to take to keep my health perfect.
I have burning feel into my penis while urin pass for 3 months. I am 44 years old. Kidney stone affected 2 times. There is weakness on penis for sexual intercourse.
Recently I was eating a ice cream suddenly my teeth getting pain very hardly nd sometimes when i'm doing brush couple of blood carry out. What I do for getting relief from it.
I am having problem of pcod and I am now pregnant its the first month I used preganews to know it what care should I take.
I am 29 years old (female and married) and I am regular sufferer from uti. I also have about 2 to 3 mm stone in my kidney. What should I do to protect me against the uti.
I have blade cut marks on my hand. Can you pls tell how to remove those cut marks. Plastic surgery, I can't afford right now.
Hi doctor, i had a surgery of pilonidol sinus 3 weeks before but now i am having a back pain where the surgeon inject at time of surgery. So what should i do now?
I am Dinesh from chennai. My age was 20. In my age of 10. I fight with my friend and broke my teeth in half. Now I want to fill my teeth what can I do.
Is little bit back pain is normal in early pregnency. Mujhe davai khane ke 10 min bd aksar vomate ho jati h so me jana chati thi kya 10 min enough hote h davai ko dissolve hne me.
I am 27 years old. After pregnancy I hv backache problem. Also my legs pain a lot. Backache I can understand as I had c section but legs I really need help.
Accumulating unwanted fat by poor eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle can lead to obesity which has become a prevalent problem among people of all ages. Obesity causes a number of serious conditions like cardiovascular problems, diabetes, high blood pressure etc.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach to ailments of all kinds. It not only cures physical conditions but also heals mental diseases and the treatments are effective with no side effects. The most important feature of Ayurveda is that it improves the overall health of an individual by a sustainable treatment. Here are five easy ways to reduce fat effectively by Ayurvedic recommendations.
1. Detox tea - Detox tea is a mixture of certain herbs which have the property to cleanse the body. It is a natural way to lose weight without subjecting the body to harsh chemicals. The tea flushes the toxins out of the system and boosts the liver and the stomach. It not only helps to eliminate waste but also to reduce bloating. Eradication of unwanted elements leads to weight loss and rejuvenation of the body. Cumin, fennel, and coriander are good choices for preparing a detox tea.
2. Yoga - Practicing yoga on a daily basis can make a huge difference when you are trying to lose weight. A relaxing yoga routine in the mornings will not only set the mood for the day but also boost metabolism. Yoga facilitates weight loss, flexibility and promotes good health. Breathing exercises with meditation can improve one's cognitive functions and prevent mental diseases.
3. Triphala - With its many beneficial properties, Triphala can be branded as a miracle herb. One of the ancient remedies, Triphala includes three super fruits of India which are amlaki, haritaki, and bibhitaki. Three of them have individual advantages that work together as an elixir for weight loss.
- Amlaki is packed with antioxidants that reduce inflammation, maintains healthy blood sugar level and leads to lean body mass.
- Haritaki helps to cleanse the body by eliminating wastes from the colon.
- Bibhitaki eradicates body fluids and reduces accumulated fat.
Triphala is a powerful combination of herbs which can be consumed with lukewarm water.
4. Curry powder - Ayurvedic treatment instructs to include six tastes in a meal which are sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent and astringent. A mixture of all these tastes will create a unique flavor that will enhance the digestive system and help melt away the fat. Ayurvedic churnas are a mixture of several herbs with different tastes and properties that are added to Indian dishes to create flavor. Coriander, fenugreek, cloves are some of the herbs present in the churnas
5. Massage - Gharshana is an effective Ayurvedic massage performed with silk gloves and can be done at home. It gives a calming sensation that energizes and rejuvenates the body. It is well known for reducing cellulite and bloating by promoting better circulation and lymphatic drainage.
Related Tip: 7 Tips For Fat Loss?
I am 19 years old guy. My problem is hair fall. I think its hormonal disbalancing. What precautions should I take. Please suggest some medicines or tonic which help me to reduce this. I have hair roots on my head but they are not growing like other hairs. please help me.
Last night my mother have sudden rapid heart beat, Is there any big health issue or not. Kindly reply with cause & prescription. Thank you.
I am a 22 year old male. I am feeling depressed at time about not having a good friendship in my college and the so called friends of mine whom I though to be my best friends are humiliating me and speaking bad about me when I am not around. I just tried to get away from those kind of person eventually end up lonely and feel dejected for not able to maintain a proper friendship and for not able to enjoy the college life. Please suggest me with some solution how to handle the situation and come out of this.
Here are cause,Symptoms and treatment of Skin Disorders (Acne)