Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. T V VijayaraghavanYour feedback matters!
Lybrate | Dr Sudhir Mamidwar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
My height 5.10" and weight 60 kg only. I wanna gain weight so what is effective food for gain weight?
I have mild acne and since last 1 month it's frequently occurring mainly on chin area also and even otherwise .I used to take acutret and azifast but that was years back .Can someone suggest what should I take and for how long.
I am feeling very depressed since last month and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
Good evening doctor I want to grow Beard am 26 but I don't have Beard so please help me how to grow beard.
I am a student 21 year old and I want to increase my boby weight and increase my boby size also. My weight does not increase as I eat more food. I think I have mesomorph kind body . Please tell your opinion to increase my weight.
I am 20 old male. I never use any kind of cosmetics on my face, just used face wash sometimes. But now a days small small black spot are grown on my face and its like small hole on my face they are many, I don't know why! Please suggest some remedies to get rid of them. Thank you!
I am 27 years lady having a 1 yr child of late I have been diaganosed arithrites and my fingers are always paining unable to bend and finding it difficult to do day to day work also doctors say in allopathy you can only keep the arithithes only under control but no cure for it in ayurveda I have heard there is a cure. Doctor help me
Is Hair plantations a solutions of baldness or not, which is most trusted Clinic for it, are there any side effects of it, advice me please.
I am 20 Year Old And I want To know About Mens Beard Can You tell me how to grow Beard? Like Wolverine?
I have joint pain in my knees, it increases in rainy, cloudy days and no other problem like redness or swelling. My vitamin d level may be low in body.
Some people have a so-called natural glow around them with warmth exuding from their smiles. It often leaves us wondering in envy how they got it. We then like to tell ourselves that we are working too hard, sleeping too less, and not eating too well. All of which is affecting our skin. Even if you have a super busy lifestyle, take 15 minutes of time in a week can change the way your skin feels, slow down ageing and add a glow. That's right, just 15 minutes. And once you see how well 15 minutes is working for you, you'll simply want to add time every day to make you feel better.
Here are some natural face masks that can be made at home to get a quick home facial.
1. Cucumber and lime juice face mask: Cucumber and lime juice are both known for their skin lightening effect. Combined together, this mask works great for oily skin.
Ingredients: One tablespoon cucumber juice, one teaspoon lime juice, and one teaspoon turmeric. You can add one teaspoon of glycerin if your skin is dry.
Mix all the ingredients and apply on all parts of your face including under the eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. Use this mask every week for good results.
2. Banana face mask: This one is super simple to make. Blend one ripe banana with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
3. Oatmeal face mask: This face mask is especially useful for people with oily skin as it absorbs oil from the pores and effectively cures itchiness and other skin problems too. Blend oatmeal with warm water. To this mix, a teaspoon of honey, lemon juice, and yogurt and allow it to completely dry on your face. You'll feel your skin tighten as this happens. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Breadcrumbs face mask: Mix breadcrumbs with fresh cream and keep aside for two minutes until the bread soaks some of the milk and becomes soft. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
5. Lettuce face mask: Lettuce seems to be an unusual ingredient for a facemask but you have to use it to see how well it works. After all having it in your salad is a great option but its vitamin A and K work wonders on your skin from the outside too. For this mask, take two big lettuce leaves and cover them up with olive oil. Cover your face with the leaves for 20 mins and rinse immediately with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk followed by lukewarm water.
Ditch that makeup and bring out the natural you. Wear your skin with a glow like never before. To know what masks can work the best with your skin type and how you can improve your complexion overall, consult a doctor today.