Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. T V VijayaraghavanYour feedback matters!
I having stomach pain from last night. Without any reason I don't know what's going can you suggest me something.
Since one year onward I am feeling week and sex has come very down. All medical check up carried out all normal. I am 57 year old. Please advise me.
I am 22 years old. And I have itching in my private parts not frm some days. I have this problem from some months. I think this problem is happening because of hairs. What will I do to get rid off? And I also have some pimples on my hips. What will I do? And my hairs are dry and falling. please help me.
Shingles is a type of skin infection that results in rashes on certain parts of the body. It is characterized by a single stripe of blisters that may occur on either side of the body. The varicella-zoster virus that causes chickenpox is also responsible for causing shingles. Once you have had chickenpox, the virus remains in a dormant state in the body. If the virus gets reactivated, it might cause shingles.
The symptoms of shingles are:
- You may experience sensations of numbness and burning on the affected area
- The affected area may be sensitive to touch
- Symptoms of red rashes on the body
- Blisters that are filled with fluid
- Bursting of blisters and crusting
- You may experience fever and headaches
- You may have difficulties in vision
The first symptom of shingles is the pain that results from the rash. In some cases, rashes may occur around the eyes.
Shingles is caused by the virus that is responsible for chickenpox. After lying dormant for certain period of time, the virus may get reactivated and travel through the nerve pathways on the skin. This is more likely to happen if your immunity level is somehow affected, which makes it easier for the body to get infected.
The disease is contagious in nature, so it is advised to stay away from people who have shingles. Remember that if you are not immune to chickenpox, then coming in contact with a person who has shingles, might result in you developing chickenpox.
Shingles may result in certain complications in the body such as:
- Vision loss: Shingles, if present around the eyes, may lead to infections in the eye causing vision problems.
- Post herpetic neuralgia: In some cases, the pain that occurs from shingles may continue well after the infection has subsided.
- Neurological complications: Shingles may cause inflammation in various nerves, resulting in neurological disorders such as facial paralysis and balance problems.
- Infections in the skin: Shingles may also cause infections on the skin.
I just got married in december 1 2014. Actually I got my periods but I did not get bleeding only some clotes that is also less 4 days over its same very less and only clotes. What should I do ?
I just shaved my underarm before 2 days and now there is a particular place where when touched or just by moving hand there is pain , a small muscle pull or a painful lump, are there any lymph nodes in armpit, it started all after shave, its the second time. Any infection or how. Just by touching that particular place it Pains like hell.
I am suffering from ache prone face, dull,dry skin, sometimes pimples appear I am now using cetaphil facewash and neutrogena face moisturizer can you please tell me how to work on my face problems.
Mera digestion shi ni rhta pet saaf ni hota Hai aur white substance collect ho jata penis mai Agar pet saaf ho jta Hai to white substance collect ni hota. Iske vajah se mai week ho gya hu aur bhook bhi lagti Hai.
I am 22 year old male and I have blackheads problem. I have used many facial srub recipes and almost used all the face wash . But there is no any result. I also used some natural recipes but there is no any result. What should I do . Help me solved this problem.
I am taking reshape natural and orlistat 120 mg to treat my moderate obesity. I am under treatment for 4 months .Advise me when to stop my medicine and how to manage my overweight after the stoppage of medicine. Pls give a diet plan for the management of obesity.
Is nicotinamide gel 4.00% W/W helps for removing marks of acne? I m using clindamycin plus nicotinamide IP gel. Is it helpful in removing marks also becoz clindamycin is helpful for removing acne can nicotinamide IP gel helps in removing marks for pimple its very light marks on my face litil bit I want very light gel not like redness kind gel.
Just for good skin, what should I do, pimple free, I have marks of pimples, I use many creams to cover this but :-/ Now I am using clindamycin phosphate and nicotinamide gel, my friend said me about this, it only remove acne but The marks are still same, suggest any best cream for clear skin without pimples nd marks #thanks.
Hair greying gradually nowadays .are organic dyes are safe to use ?I am 27 year old girl and unmarried. I am suffering through hair graying grating and depression .Is there good doctor In mumbai for my hair problem? Pls suggest some good homeopathic or allopathic doctor In mumbai for hair problem.
If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
Following are the causes of blood in your urine:
- An enlarged prostate - An enlarged prostate is a common cause of the appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urethra from getting fully emptied while urination.
- Cancer - A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients.
- Infection - Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such bacterial infection in the urethra can also infect the kidneys and the urinary bladder. It results in the urge to urinate frequently and also causes blood to appear in the urine.
- Kidney stones and bladder stones - Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
- Polycystic kidney disease - PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and causes blood to appear in the urine.In children who are between 6-10 years of age, kidney disorder after streptococcal glomerulonephritis can be a possible cause of hematuria.