Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Impotence
Treatment of Bladder Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. T Senthil KumarYour feedback matters!
I had a anal fissure one year ago. I took patanjali medicine. Now its fine, but sometimes I feel little prick in my anus for 1-2 days. Pls suggest me caution and permanent treatment for this.
I'm 31 years old woman. Got married 3 months before. My problem is experiencing an urge to urinate quite often from last few days! what can be the cause of it?
My mother has burning pain while urinating. Urine in drops and in slow quantity at a time. She goes for urination frequently 4-5 times in a hour. In sonography no negative symptoms found. Only blood found in urine which is not seen directly by eyes. Doctors says reports are normal. She is not diabetic. please advice treatment, medicine name to cure. She has allergic asthma problem sometimes.
Is chandraprabha and Chandnasav can solve urine problem. I have done urine routine test and kub sonography everything is normal Dr. suggested me to take this above medicines. How should I take this medicine dosage and time?
What is the best medicine you recommend for nocturia or bpe. I am 64 and have no serious issue except frequent urination at night.
I have problem while passing urine. Only few drops come out. Along with the fire felling. My ultrasound report is k. I am sending you along with it. Please help me. I get pain too.
My father is suffering from kidney problem. We are doing the dialysis but the uria creatinine is showing around 8.2. Then what is the solution?
My brother have kidney stone problem. Latest sonography size of this is 15.8 MM. Please suggest for medicine or any other treatment.
I am 38 years male, I have 7.2 mm stone in mid pole of Rt. Kidney & my urine release inflammatory with pus cells (8-10). It is only from 1 week with back hip pain. Please suggest me permanent treatment.
I am 32 years female. I have urine infection. When I take medicine it goes but after sometimes it reappears. I am facing this problem from last 2 years. Whenever I came in contact with my husband I got this problem became severe. What procedure I use to be free from this problem permanently?
On siting on hard surface for long time I feel some that something is there at my urine place that is urine left in urethra. I have done ultrasound kub and urine test blood test everything is normal and urologist have said it may be linked with the nerves. And sometimes I used to sleep and sit at one place and surf on net. What is the solution for the problem?
Hi, my dad had an operation in 1994. He had stones in kidney. For that he had an operation in which the doctors took the stones out and put a pipe in it. (i have no idea exactly where they had placed the pipe) They had asked my dad to take the pipe out after 6 months. But being a careless guy he didn't took it out till today. Recently he had an x-ray and found out there is a bigger stone at the end of the pipe causing urine to accumulate hence causing infection. Doctors are saying its critical. They are saying he need to go for operation and taking the pipe out is critical as it can break. My mom is tensed. Me too. Can anyone suggest what will be the best option and is there anything to worry. Is it critical or a normal operation.
My mom around 50 years old. She is feeling pain in the lower abdominal and genital area. With the frequent call for urination within a few sec to mins. Along with this she has some gas problem as well from last three days.
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
Today maximum of people either go for surgery for fast recovery of the stones or may go for consumption of homeopathic medicines for a safer treatment. But there are also some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda.
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating Renal Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.