Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T S SabeehaYour feedback matters!
An indian kitchen is full of health benefits. Indian cooking is such that almost every ingredient has some benefit or another.
Few herbs and their benefits are:
1. Garlic is a cure: raw garlic has immense health properties. It has cancer prevention and cure properties, boosts the immune system, cures infections & allergic reactions, cures colds, fevers & flu apart from having anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. What one needs to do it eat half to one clove of garlic every single day. This will maintain immunity and prevention of internal infections. Ear infections can be treated with garlic and oil. This oil can be made by adding 5-6 cloves of chopped garlic in olive oil, keeping it aside for three to four days. After that, strain the oil and keep in a tight bottle.
2. Ginger, peppermint and fennel for stomach - these everyday food items aid digestion, digestive cramps and relieve gas. They also help heartburn and stop nausea & vomiting. These herbs are ideal for your digestion, making life easy. All three can be consumed in the form of tea.
3. Cinnamon for weight loss - has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. It is also good for weight loss. It has been proven that it kills bacteria and viruses up to almost 100%. It is advised to include it in tea or have a pinch of cinnamon powder with your early morning lemon-honey water.
4. Aloe vera completely heals - aloe vera has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral properties. It is also known to heal burns and wounds, soothes stomach and helps multiple skin ailments.
5. Oregano fights diseases - oregano is a powerful antibiotic and happens to be more effective in neutralizing germs in comparison to chemical antibiotics.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am suffering from PCOD. I am trying to conceive last 3 years, but didn't get result. What should I do.
She feel that her period time is delayed by 2-3 days and period not coming yet so she is pregnant. please tell me about this. She had taken a unwanted 72 pill on 2 jan. 2016 and last period was on 8-13 jan. Help us doctor.
I am 39 old female I have been tested pregnant 36 days before I had my last periods, what is the best possible way to abort please guide.
Hi, Mera period date 19oct ko tha lkin avi tk nhi aaya mai protection ke sth sex ki thi fir v darr tha isliye pregancy test ki wo v negative aaya. Kl se mai do tym regestrone tablet le rhi hu. Plizz muje guide kare ki ye thik h ya nhi. Aur muje jldi se period lana h emergency h plzz koi medicine btaye jisse ek do din m aa jaye period.
I am 26 years old girl. I have irregular periods. I had taken lots of medicines but all are unusefull. What I should do.
I have a girlfriend and she is a lot active about sex than average girls. She needs it twice a day and I think that for me it could cause extra blood lose now a days I am feeling tired than before I think I am getting weaker.
Had unprotected sex on 9th of oct with my girl. Her period date is on 14th but yil now she did not get periods. She having burning sensation at the end of urine. Can it cause of pregnancy. Please help me out doctor.
Is it safe to have intercourse while in 4th month of pregnancy? If yes then till when it is safe? Is there any precaution to be taken in this phase? Please do respond.
Hello I am a 24 years old female. I was having irregular periods with low flow. Then I am diagnosed follicular ovarian cyst. With following details Uterus is andeverted and measures 7.0*4.5*3.0 cm. Endometrial thickness is 4.9 mm. Multiple follicular cysts of size 5-6 mm are arranged in periphery. Stroma is not hyperechoic and its echogenicity appears normal. Right ovary measures 2.7*1.9*1.3 cm, volume is 4.0 cc. Left ovary measures 3.9*2.2*2.5 cm, volume is 11.5 cc. No adnexal mass is seen. No free fluid is seen in pouch of douglas. IMPRESSION: * LEFT POLYCYSTIC OVARY. please suggest me the treatment and precaution. I ll be really thankful. thanks SO MUCH.
How get normal hormones level Serum prolactin .today level 54.59 ng/ml. Without pregnant age 22 years female.
My periods are missed last time the date when periods are gone in 12 October 2016 but today is 23rd still my periods has not come. I have check for the pregnancy two time result is negative please suggest me.
Hello doctor. I m 28 years old married female trying for pregnancy since past 1 year. My fsh blood level is 3. 96miu/ml, serum prolactin level is 12. 78, lh blood level is 2. 66, usg abdomen and pelvis - normal. Follicular study - normal. My husband' s asa shows sperm count and motility - normal, advanced total progressive motility - subnormal, sfa - asthenozoospermia, dfi - 40%ros - 324 rlu/sec/million sperm. Scrotal doppler usg is normal. My doctor has advised tab. Sephene 50mg 0-0-1 for me and tab. Paternia plus 1-0-1 for him. Despite doing all these I m not getting pregnant so sick your advice and further suggestion.
Female genital sores are painful eruptions that bear a red appearance which may cause severe itching and pain. These lumps and sores may be caused due to sexually transmitted diseases and other ailments like allergic reactions, dermatitis, and other irritants. These lesions are usually found in the vaginal area and may also be caused to a number of skin disorders which all affect this region. Let us find out how to treat this painful condition.
- Recognising the Sores and Lumps: Many of these cases go unreported because the patient may feel embarrassed or ashamed to come up with the problem. But one must recognise the symptoms and the appearance of such sores so that the doctor may take a look at the earliest signs of eruption, so as to avoid a flare up and increase in the severity of the condition. The symptoms include pain and itchiness in the area as well as burning and bleeding along with pain in the pelvic area and discomfort during sexual intercourse and urination.
- Causes: There are many reasons for these eruptions. Sexually transmitted diseases or STDs remain the top causes. Genital warts, genital herpes and chancroid which is a bacterial disease, can also cause this condition. Further, syphilis and molluscum contagiosum is a viral infection with pearl shaped nodules, which can also cause such eruptions and lumps in the genital area. Apart from STDs, other chronic conditions like inflammation of the vulva known as Vulvovaginitis, and contact dermatitis as well as atopic dermatitis, can cause this condition.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis will usually be done with a pelvic examination as well as urine culture to show the presence of bacteria. Also, other blood tests may be done to detect the presence of cysts. The patient's medical history will also be taken into account, for such cases.
- Treatment: The doctor will prescribe a host of medicines including antibiotics and anti-viral medicines along with corticosteroids and pain relievers to help in treating these sores. Also, anti-itching ointments and medicines will be prescribed to make the condition less painful. These sores may also have to be removed with a minor surgical procedure at the doctor's clinic, in case they are too bothersome or painful.
- Home Remedies: The best way to take care of these sores is by taking a sitz bath with warm water and wearing clothes that will not brush against the area, which can cause further abrasions and discomfort.
One can prevent this condition by practicing safe sex with one partner at a time. Using condoms is strongly recommended along with routine testing and check-ups. All sexual contact should be avoided until the condition is cured completely.