Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. T.R. SureshYour feedback matters!
My grandmom is 80+ and she keeps talking and calling for people the whole day. She is partly bedridden. She sits on the bedpen for passing motion and everytime feels its stuck n she puts her hand. We have kept an attendar and told her to pass motion in diaper but she repeats this everyday. She keeps talking the whole day and night. At night she keeps the mosquito coil burning throughout. Should I consult some doctor. Please reply.
My whole body pain and I have a problem related my throat. Also I suffer from fever and my neck also pain. please advice
I wanted to ask medication for this problem can you please suggest me remedy for the same I am suffering from chronic stress, constant anxiety, fear, difficulty understanding and thinking as I have to mug everything ; irritable bowel syndrome, sexual disorder, poor memory, difficulty learning, confusion, unable to express myself, low iq, body pain, underweight and many more symptoms related to above since 8 to 10 yrs affecting my social and academic life to larger extent, Please help.
Hi, my daughter aged 14 has been having difficulty in school .she is showing signs of depression, upset ,and miserable in general. She refuses to go to school and hasn't attended school since 2 weeks .she complains of pain when she writes notes .have shown many orthopedics but they can't diagnose anything .what should be the line of treatment for her in this case .she suffers from low self esteem and has extreme outbursts and mood swings .how should I treat this .also has spoken about how horrid her life is and she wants to end it.
My name is ajay bansal. I am chartered accountant. I am suffering from bipolar mood disorder from 1993 (23 years). I am taking 1.5 tablet (300 mg) of zen retard/ licab daily. Can there is any permanent solution of my problem. In bipolar mood disorder most of the time my mood have in upper side. Ie most of the times I feel angriness. Basically my mood depend on the circumstances. If I listen some good news then I feel too much happy. More then the normal people. If I listen some sad news then I feel too much sadness. More then the normal people.
My daughter suffers from schizophrenia took her to best psychiatrists in delhi Dr. hospital there was improvement but she still has auditory hallucinations.
I am 58 years old, male,with depression and Schizophrenia. I am taking Amisulpride 200 mg 0-0-1 and Sizopin 50 mg 0-0-1 for schizophrenia. There is relief. For depression, I am taking Venlor XR 150 mg 1-0-0, mirtazapine 15 mg 0-0-1 along with Depsonil DZ 0-0-1 (This contains 2 mg Diazepam). There is relief. For Tension I am put on Alprazolam 0.25 mg 1-1-1 and Nitrosun 10 mg 0-1-0 for afternoon distress, of course, with the consent of doctor only. My question is I am taking three benzodiazepines viz Diazepam, Alprazolam and Nitrazepam. Can they be combined together or will there be any toxicity? Please confirm.
I cannot share with my husband freely I cannot control my self he is dominating person what can ido?
The greater part of us can recollect the hot, zesty minutes when the love life was new and everything was rosy between you and your partner. However, the flame of a decent love life may fade away. Gradually, you and your partner may have an uninteresting sexual life.
In order to break the deadlock, you must find ways to bring back the old flame. Here are 10 ways, following which you can slowly get back to your glory days:
- For men, keeping a healthy heart is a must for long lasting spirit in bed. Your penis chips away with circulatory strain. The mind sends signals to your penis that causes vessels to swell with blood. Your heart is in charge of pumping the blood. When the heart is not functioning at its best, it can bring about issues with the blood stream from the heart to the vessels in your penis. This can make it hard to accomplish a full erection. Ensure your circulatory framework is working at top shape. Essentially, what is useful for your heart is useful for your sexual well-being.
- One of the most ideal approaches to enhance your sexual well-being is cardiovascular activity. Sex gets your heart rate up, yet standard activity can help your sexual execution by keeping your heart fit as a fiddle. Sweat breaking activities, such as running and swimming, can do marvels to uplift your charisma.
- In case of men, some food items help in increasing blood flow. This accounts for better erection. Example, banana (rich in potassium), onion, garlic, chilies and pepper. Some of these items reduce hypertension.
- There are many people who have certain sexual problems, but keep them to themselves. People tend to hide their problems from their partners because of fear of failure. These problems should be talked about, given attention and be cured in order to restore the normal sexual performance and Erectile Dysfunction is one such problem.
- Sex is a two way road. Giving careful consideration to your partner's longing makes sex pleasurable for them and turns you on as well. Discussing this in advance will make it easier for you.
- In case you're not enduring the length you desire in bed, you may require some practice. Masturbation can help you enhance your stamina.
- Exposure to sunlight decreases the production of melatonin. Less melatonin increases the potential for sexual urge. Spend some time in the sun.
- Reduce much stress possible from your life. Stress boosts blood pressure and heart rate and your sexual performance gets hampered.
- Get rid of unhealthy habits, such as smoking and drinking. Such stimulants may lead to impotency, and you must avoid them to maintain sexual health.
- Experiment with new and different sexual positions to make it more interesting and fun for your partner.