Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T PeriyaswayYour feedback matters!
Natural air –purification All part of the Neem tree have a medicinal usage like its flowers, leaves, bark, fruit and root. Neem oil extracted from seeds is also of medicinal use for skin diseases
How to use:
Headache: Extracted Juice of Neem leaves as nasal drops
Falling of hair, lice, dandruff, and infection in scalp: Water boiled with neem leaves and used frequently after cooling to wash hair
Fever: water boiled with neem leaves (Decoction) along with a few grain of pepper
Joint pain and rheumatism: Massaging with neem oil
Skin Problem: Bathing with neem leaf soaked water, kept under the same for several hours.
Throat pain & Infection: Crush neem leaves in water, warm it up, add little honey and gargle.
Dear Doctor's, I am having white like dust and its itachi on my head, I do hair bath twice a week, having a fought that can I wash my hair daily with water. Or any problems occurs while doing daily hair wash by water.?
I have some skin problem which starts in summer mainly body parts are affected due to which dot spots white in colour appears and they are itchy what to do about it23-12 1990.
I am 49 year old male and have skin in leg dot black few month I used one ointment ZINCODERM (G) what should I do now.
I got Spider veins on the back side of my leg near the joint. What should I do to get rid of them? What are the reasons for it to occur? Do they come if we fold our legs & sit for a longer time?
Sir i'm suffering from under eye bags and dark circles from last one and half month. I'm so scared. please tell me how long it take to get complete rid off. And the skin under my eyes becomes thin. Also tell me what should I do about this.
I have black spots as well as pimples. I have seen on the internet the home remedies for pimple removal. There was a method, in which mixture of sugar, milk powder and honey was there. Should I use it ?
Hi sir/ma'am I'm 22 years I found a lump in my left breast since 8 months but there is no swelling enlargement or any symptoms but pain in time of menses please say me it causes any cancer in future what precautions I should take please.
I have dark spots and pimples in my face since 1 year .how can I get rid of dark spots and get clear skin with in 3 weeks.
Hello Sir/madam I have skin problem. I want to know about fungal infection & it's treatment, because I have counseled the doctor's but it can not get treated well. The doctor gives medicine and cream on the skin problem. When the treatment taken then it goes for short period. So I want to know what can I do for this problem.
I am 23 years old. I had fair skin but I consult a doctor for dry skin she gave me some face cream then I become dark only on face so what I have to do now.
I am 30 year old men my problem is my face skin is oily and from 6 to 8 month dark spot in my face so please tell me suggestion.
I was very naughty in my childhood. As a result I have got wounded many times due to which my legs are full of scars which look odd. Please suggest me some natural remedy to remove these scars.
I have some skin problem on my face when my skin become dry my face skin layer will be fall out? What can I do for it?
Adrenal gland cancer is a form of cancer which usually affects adrenals (tiny glands which sit above each kidney). The kidneys are situated inside the upper abdomen. The tumor usually develops in the outer part of the adrenal gland called the cortex. These hormones are called steroids and produce cortisol (hormone made in the adrenal gland) and sex hormones.
Types of Adrenal Tumors:
- Cancer in the outer part of the adrenal gland like adrenocortical carcinoma.
- Neuroblastoma (usually affects children).
- An extremely rare form of tumor called pheochromocytoma.
Symptoms of Adrenal Gland Cancer:
- Low levels of potassium
- High blood pressure
- Panic attacks and anxiety can also occur
- Throbbing sensation in the heart
- Immense headache
- Excessive amount of sweating
- Pain in the abdominal area
- Extreme fluctuation in blood sugar levels (diabetes)
- Weight loss or weight gain for no reason.
- Weakness and feelings of fatigue
- Hair loss
- Some changes in the genitalia.
- Unusual occurrence of acne.
- Changes in sex drive (libido).
Treatments of Adrenal Gland Cancer:
- Surgery: This option can be considered in extreme cases. Surgery usually involves surgically removing the tumors. If the tumor is smaller than 5 cm, it might not be cancerous or dangerous. In this case a laparoscopic surgery is suggested.
- Hormone Therapy: Adrenal glands might produce excess hormones during other treatments for curing adrenal gland cancer. The doctor might suggest drugs like metyrapone, streptozotocin, metyrosine and spironolactone to maintain your hormone levels.
- Chemotherapy: This is the most common form of treatment to kill the cancer cells. Chemotherapy stops the cells ability to divide and grow thus destroying the cancer cells. During chemotherapy a patient is given a combination of different drugs at a time. The amount of adrenocorticoids which is produced by the adrenal glands during adrenal cancer is greatly reduced. The side effects of chemotherapy include nausea, vomiting, risk of infection, loss of appetite, hair loss, diarrhea and fatigue. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.