Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. T.NaliniYour feedback matters!
Can I have to be used sex toys with my partner for more satisfaction? Is sex toys is harmful for vagina? How types of sex toys I have to used? Please provide me toys details. Please explain me in fully details.
Dear Dr, Im 28 years married women recently diagnosed with ovarian cyst abt 5-6 cms. Till now im not having as such any symptoms except mild pain in my lower abdomen. I was diagnosed with uti with traces of bld in my urine and so Dr. adv to do sonography. I started taking novelon tabs since yesterday upto 21 days and Dr. told me to come during my 2/3rd day of my nxt periods. She also told that she thinks the cyst is non dissolving. Can I have further problem in my pregnancy. Or surgery is needed? Please help im very much tensed.
Hi, I had sex on 6th July. Got period on 8th july. Lasted 5 days. On 2nd and 3rd day blood clots also come out. Blood clots is common in period or pregnancy?
We had sex on 21st of November and my wife's last periods started on 9th November. Now she got some bleeding on 7th December and it stopped on 8th. She is having backache and frequent urination. Is she pregnant?
I have too much pain in my 4th day of period. I tried all type of medicine like ashokaristh, dasmolariath, metal spas, anafortan etc. But no effect on my pain. I got relief in pain only when I take medicine. What should I do for permanent relief?
Hi doctor, my period start on 30 nov 2016. I have done intercourse on 4 and 6 Dec 2016. Is there any chance to be pregnant. I want to be get pregnant. Pls tell me.
I am two months pregnancy . I wants to know that what foods should be taken in this stage of pregnancy. For good and normal baby.
A broken nose, often referred to as a fractured nose or a nasal fracture, it is a crack or break in the bones of your nose. The bone that is more prone to getting fractured is the one over the bridge of the nose.
There can be a lot of reasons for a broken nose. Common causes include falling down on your face or the nose being hit by a blunt object. Your nose may look twisted and you might have trouble breathing. A nasal fracture can cause pain in the nose and is usually accompanied by bruising and inflammation around the nose.
Any activity that tends to increase the possibility of facial injuries can also increase the possibility of a nasal fracture. The common risk factors include playing contact sports like soccer or rugby without proper face protection. Riding a two wheeler without a helmet or not using seat belt in a four wheeler can cause a nasal fracture if the vehicle meets with an accident. Physical fights can also result in a broken nose.
Symptoms and complications:
The common symptoms of a nasal fracture are:
- Pain in the nasal region. You may feel pain just by touching your nose.
- Swelling around the nasal region can also be observed.
- Your nose and the region below the eyes may be bruised.
- Sometimes you may experience breathing problems as well, since your nasal passage can be blocked due to a nasal fracture.
- Loss of shape of your nose along with bleeding and discharge of mucus from it are common signs of a nasal fracture.
There can be a lot of complications that can occur due to a broken nose. The complications may vary according to the nature of injury.
The common complications are:
- Clotting and collection of blood. Due to a heavy injury to your nose, the blood tends to clot in large quantities and sometimes can cause blockages in the nostrils. This condition is specifically referred to as septal hematoma and needs a quick surgical procedure to prevent any sort of breathing problems.
- Another complication that can result due to a nasal fractures nasal cartilage fracture or a deviation in the septum.
- Sometimes the impact of the blow, which has caused a fracture in the nose can also result in a neck injury.
If we have unprotected sex on 1 st suppose then when can I check the result using pregnancy kit I mean after how many days after having unprotected sex.
Am 27, woman, my periods are late for 5 days and I have taken PT with my urine and it says positive, and I want to keep this baby, what can I do next.
My son is O +ve and his fiance is O -ve. Do you foresee any pregnancy issues. Is there any complications in delivery. Any problem for the mother. Can we have a healthy child. What @ second pregnancy. Is it possible.
Sex is an act that is supposed to leave you satisfied and happy, but sometimes that’s not the case. This can be due pain or discomfort, stress or low confidence levels. However, by adopting a few simple ways you can enjoy a healthier and a much more satisfying love-making session.
1. Talk between the sheets: This is very important. Your partner wouldn’t know what you’re in the mood of until and unless you tell them. Nobody can read minds. Know each other erogenous zones to know what turns your partner on. When your partner does something you like, or does something you don’t like, you should let them know in order to derive maximum pleasure during sex.
2. Make use of the correct lubricant: This is applicable for women: just as wetness is a part of sex, so is dryness no matter if you’re in the mood or not. Women hardly ever get the 20 minutes of foreplay they need to be properly lubricated before sex. Sometimes factors like childbirth, breastfeeding or menopause can aggravate this situation. So in such cases it is best to use a liquid lubricant that doesn’t cause allergy to you and your partner, and can make sex a smooth and pleasurable activity. Avoid baby oil or body lotions if you’re using a latex condom.
3. Check with your doctor for itching/ burning sensations: If you’re suffering from itching or burning sensations in your privates, then chances are you might be suffering from an infection. If it causes problem in your sex life, then a doctor should be immediately consulted. Sometimes it may just be an allergy to latex or a lubricant. In such cases try switching to a different type of condom and/or lubricant.
4. Explore different things together: A shift in position or a new sex activity can make sex highly enjoyable and exciting, adding that zing that was missing in your sex life. Indulge in role playing, sex toys or even light bondage if you like to spice things up in the bed. Also, keep shifting left, right, up and down in the same sex position to heighten pleasure.
5. Get enough sleep: Getting your fix of 8 hours of sleep is very important for a healthy love making session. Lack of sleep can leave you tired and not in the mood of any sort of sexual activity. It can even lower libido in men and in extreme cases it can lead to sexual dysfunction as well. So rest well to enjoy your private time with your partner.