Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. T.MangaiarkarasiYour feedback matters!
My periods are not happening in the time. N when I go through my period days I suffer from severe stomach ache.
I had my period on 25 feb at night and it lasted till march 1 I had sex on 3rd march without condom and I think the boy discharged a drop of precum in my vagina I had I pill next day and suddenly I got some redbrownish spot on my inner wear on 9 march and I am having periods since night then What does it mean? Am I pregnant.
She's last period date was 6 january we do sex on 8 january nd now she had pain in stomach nd loose motions any chance of pregnancy please reply asap?
I'm 31 years unmarried female. I used have my periods after every 23 days now from last 2 months I have periods after every 26 days. Is it normal or something worrisome. please help me. I'm really worried. I also want to mention that from last 2 months I'm treating my anal fissure. I have changed my diet. I jus have more fiber diet and have white meat otherwise I used to have red meat. please let me kno what's wrong with me.
Hello doctor, My HSG test showed one of my tube is blocked and other is partially block and My first pregnancy turn into miscarriage in march 2015, I am trying hard to conceive from last 6-7 Month. Even my financial condition is not so strong but I want to conceive fast. Please help me. Very upset.
My last mensuration cycle was happened on 6th May, 2016. Considering the fact I have missed my period as of now. Today I have crossed 1 month and 10 days. Yesterday (14th June) I have examined Quantitative HCG Blood testing and the result shows negative. Please suggest what is the right time for me to check urine or blood test or there will be any possibility for period to be happened as I have mensuration cycle disorder.
1. Eat Frequent and Small Meals
Overeating has to be avoided to keep the metabolism in a high calorie burning state. Taking frequent and small meals, like five to six small meals throughout the day would be ideal.
Reports suggest that breastfeeding helps in burning upto 500 calories a day, which would aid in losing those pregnancy pounds.
3. Drink lots of water.
Hydration is helpful for weight loss, helping digestion and suppressing appetite. Normally skin coils back quickly, when it is pressed. If it does not happen, it may be sign of dehydration. Target at least for eight-ten glasses a day depending on weather.
Sugary or deep fried foods are to be avoided. Keep washed and cut fruit and veggies on hand for easy picking. Try frozen grapes or apples with peanut better for a satisfying alternative. Store your cupboard/refrigerator with high-fiber an low fat snack and dump the chips and ice-cream. The likelihood of eating unhealthy food increases if it is stored and easily accessible.
5. Eat lean protein
fatty meats may be replaced with leaner options like chicken and fish. In case of meats. Red meats are better than white meats. Fish is a rich source of omega 3 fatty acid which is helpful in many ways. Vegetarian options like soya chunks and skimmed mild are also good source of low fat proteins.
6. Think Ahead
With a baby at home it is sometimes hard to get time for cooking. Instead of bringing in outside food frequently, spend a few hours on sunday preparing food for the week if a maid is not available. Then divide it into individual servings and freez them. Help may be taken from family and friends to help you come back to action.
7. Get moving
A physiotherapist may help about easy exercise. Whenever it's time to get moving, take small steps to get started- try a walk around the neighborhood or look for local classes like post-partum yoga or aerobics, or even small walks with baby in a stroller. Try to bet 30 minutes of exercise, at least three time a week.
8. Load up on fiber
fiber not only makes you feel full, it also clears the bowels. Eat lots of soluble fiber foods such a oatmeal, fresh fruits and vegetables would be ideal.
Hi drs I am 2 month pregnant today I completed 2 month but still heartbeat is nt showing what to do please suggest me Dr. tell me to abort.
We have been having unprotected sex for around a month and my girlfriend is facing problem like regular urination. Help me how to diagnose if she is pregnant or not . N how to terminate pregnancy.
My frd has doubt that during periods can have sex? Will it make any problem and can use male condom during periods to have sex.
As the world has moved and is moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, where non sedentary jobs have become lesser, posture is something that tends to get affected a lot.
Let's look at how some of these bad body postures can affect your health in the long run:
- Increases depression and stress: Many studies have revealed that walking or sitting in a slouched or generally bad position increases the susceptibility to depression and stress. Slouching or sitting in a bad position and thus developing a bad posture will constrict the body, resulting in the poor blood flow. This may cause you to be irritable and tired and over a long time it will contribute to depression and increased stress levels.
- Bad breathing patterns: The lungs and the rib cage in your body need to be expanded fully to work at their best capacity. However, due to bad body postures, the rib cage and the lungs will be constricted and not be able to work at full capacity. This over time will build up to create long term problems with breathing as well as other resulting health problems.
- Problems with digestion: As is the case with breathing problems, when the body posture is not correct it will also affect digestion. This is so, as bad posture also affects the intestines and if they are pressured or constricted in any way, will affect the entire digestion process. Slouching may also cause you to develop a paunch or belly over time due to a combination of bad postures and digestive problems.
- Developing chronic pain in the back shoulders and neck: This is probably the most common and the most quickly noticeable problem, if you have a bad posture. Most of the population with sedentary lifestyle either currently has or has experienced this problem in their back, shoulders and neck. This is again due to constrictions of the muscles and misalignment of the various bones that support these parts. Long term misalignment could cause deformities that could spiral into problems, which are far worse.
- Headaches caused by muscle tension within the body due to bad postures: This has afflicted most of the sedentary work force all over the work, at some point of time or the other. While sitting in a bad position for a prolonged period, the tension in the muscles will build up releasing chemicals that may contribute to headaches. If these become frequent they could contribute to other health problems such as high blood pressure in the long run.