Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. T G ManickamYour feedback matters!
50/f diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia. Extreme pain around nose and right eye. Doc prescribed tegretol 100, neurokind plus andranidom (syrup). Also suggested not to apply ice or heat or massage. Please suggest if its fine and how long it takes for pain to reduce.
Nose bleeding always occurs regularly. Why is it so? Please give me the best solution to get rid off!
I am suffering from sinusitis since 5 years. I have tried a lot medicines but the pain doesn't goes. Please help me.
I am 39 year old male. I snore very loud while sleeping by open mouth. What should I do? please advice.
I have used dewax solution to clean my ears. After cleaning ears they are getting closed and its dim to hear and also making my mood dim. What can I do to make them clear and clean?
I am 31 years old I have been diagnosed of being high bp and blood sugar. Now recently my wife had complaint about snoring very loudly. Can you suggest me ideal idea. To avoid snoring.
My mother (age - 48) fixated with hearing problems since last two years and my younger sister (28) also used ear machine since last 3 year. I have faced hearing problems (especially left ear). Is this is a genetic problem?
I have problem related to throat infection which is allergic and it comes repeatedly at some interval of time, what medicine you can suggests me to avoid allergic throat infection?
Hello sir, I am 38 years old. Since last 3 weeks I am having acute vertigo. I am taking the vertin 24 mg tablets thrice a day. But, till now I have not fully recovered yet. I have done spinal x-ray, mri head, all blood tests and everything is fine as per the doctors. Would you please suggest anything for this? last august, it started and cured in a week with vertin 16 tablets, but this time it's continuing for 3 weeks.
I am suffering from sinus from last 5 years. Is balloons sinoplasty is also done in India is it effective. What is price of this treatment.
I have throat infection .I'm having dry coughs and my nose is running I'm also having nasal congestion .what should I do.
My 72 years father suffer from hiccpus from last one month but allergic to muscle relaxant after giving antacid feels OK for 7/8 days and again hiccpus repeats what may be the reason?
Hi sir my child is 4 yr old she cant talk yet. His tongue is not good position. I think she needs surgery so please suggests any pediatric surgery hospitals.
I am 32 years old female. Since yesterday whenever am lying on bed or woke up from bed I feel like Dizziness, even if I bend my head for long time I feel the same.
I'm suffering from sinus from 2 years I've ask doctors and take many medicines but it is leaking nose everyday what should I do.
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.