Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. T.DhivyaYour feedback matters!
My wife 39 years old sufferring from neck, back and knee pain since 3-4 years. Mri findings are gap in l5, l6. Please advise, how to treat this pain anf cure permenantly as surgery is not safe.
2 months ago, I was jumped from my college 1st floor and got fractured my back bone in L1 region. L1 region of my back bone was compressed 20%. I am a body builder, and I like to ask you after how many months I can go to gym?
Hello doctor my mom suffering shoulder joint pain she is 40years pls suggest home remedies pls help.
My left shoulder feels little pain and it is very uncomfortable. I used to get that pain when I walk. I got this problem for many days.
I am working as a computer operator since 10 yrs. Today I have feel pain in my neckside. What can I do for the same?
I am 20 year old, I feel pain in hip joint. Whenever I was continuously sit for more than 1 hr, it starts. What I do.
I'm suffering from lower back pain Since 2 days It is too paining Is it any serious? What should be done?
I am a 57 year. Old female, suffering from lumbar spondylosis. Early symptoms were pain, tingling, burning in the toes esp the right foot-toes. Loss of sensation in the third right foot toe. This has led to hallux valgus - bunion in the rt foot, which gives pain of and on. Undergoing homeo treatment, last 3 years-there is relief, but can, t stop treatment even for a few days. Please advise.
Sir . I am a mariner last day I lifted some heay thing nw I suffering for back pain wht I should do. Nw am at ship. please gve me sme advice.
I am a 18 year old female. I have a back ache & shoulder ache from past few months. What should I do?
My body is paining and eyes also paining when I wake up early in morning and mostly stomach disease.
My mother can't take her hand on backward direction and can't lift little heavy things. Please advise.
I am having pain in my right knee since last 6 months. I consult Dr. For few time but didn't came to cure. I think it started in jan 2015 when I used to exercise a lot. I have done mri of it had tablets of calchill g. Which reduce pain for few time after having it. But didn't cure it. Please help.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.