Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. T.C.Ramesh KumarYour feedback matters!
Doctor I am feeling loneliness. Some times I cry I smile I attack myself no one knows this. I can not accept the past affair of my husband. He promise he din do but its not true. I planned tonkill myself but wat abt my daughters. I can not even say to any body .life become hopeless for me.
My wife was went to her parents home before 4 months bcoz my job loss. She come before 15 days but her behavior has changed. She has concerns with my current job salary. I found some call recordings which she was talking with her mother. Her mother guiding her not to cooperate. She using abuse language towards me and my family. She is giving threat and tell my wife to look out with me after when we give birth to a baby. She told not to roam with me and not to believe on me. So I am mentally stressed.
I am 54 and recently I have developed flying phobia. Being a humanitarian worker I have travelled a lot in the past but now I am very scared. Pls advise what can I do?
I am 30 year old male meri problem hai ki meri poori body mein pain hota hai kabi kabi toh fasli k niche wale bhaag mein bhi halka halka dard hota hai khana khane pe bahut paseena aata hai.
My child is unable speak more words. He is active and communicating with non verbal signs. He speaks few words like ba, dha,Amma, atha,and puvvu. And he understand and follow our instructions when we ask him to bring water he will bring. Please help me I am worrying. But his age children are speaking better than him.
I am 22 years. I have consulted doc recently regarding memory loss and said some brief history of my childhood. He said I have phobia of exams. He advised me to take etizola. 5mg tablet. Does it have side-effect because now I feel i am ok. But there is loss of memory.
Sir I am big smoker in the past 4 years and I am a student also, sir I have a great wish to stop my smoking but I can't. Please give me the advices and steps to stop these bad habit, sir I also have to know the remedies to clean the nicotine in the blood and to clean the lungs. I may expect a better solution.
I'm having very less patience sir. At least any small prblm very stress feeling. Let's what can I do sir. Please give me suggestion.
I am really depressed due to UNIVERSITY exam pressure and assignments and am not. Able to enjoy my life please give me suggestions to improve my life style and live a Normal life.
Do you get angry easily? Do you fume when something goes against your wish? Does your blood pressure rocket when someone tells you something that you don't like? Anger is a normal emotion of human psychology, but it is equally important to keep your anger under control. Just like any other emotion, anger too varies from person to person, and the circumstances. Uncontrolled anger can lead to mental and physical stress. It also causes stress on relationships and damages your health. Therefore, it is important to practice anger management exercises to control such extremes of emotions.
Here are some of the anger management tips that can help you control your anger:
- Think before you speak: We often say something out of anger and then regret it later. This is a common condition that has been faced by almost everyone at some point of time. Do not say things abruptly without thinking. Always take your time and think over what you are about to say.
- Express your anger once you are calm: Do not say things at the heat of the moment. Once you calm down, express your views on things that are bothering you. This will help you express better without hurting anyone.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the best tools to reduce stress. Light meditative exercises performed on a regular basis such as a morning jog or deep breathing can control your anger to a great extent.
- Identify the specific cause: Instead of being grumpy about things that make you angry, try to find out the root cause of the issue and eliminate it, so that you don't have to face it again. Remind yourself that anger won't solve the problem and can only make situations worse.
- Hold no grudge: Holding on to the negative feelings can only have a negative impact on your own health. Learn to forgive others. Forgiving not only keeps the relationship healthy, but also keeps you away from stress and negative emotions.
- Practice relaxation tactics: When your temper reaches its height, put your relaxation tactics in action. A few tactics like deep breathing or repeating words to yourself like "Take it easy" or "Calm down" can actually calm you down during critical situations.
- Take a timeout: Take short breaks during stressful times of your day. This helps to release some of your stress and calm you down. You may also listen to music, take a light snack or do something that you like, to spend some time away from stressful conditions of your daily routine.
Related Tip: "How To Control Extreme Anger"