Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T.Arun KumarYour feedback matters!
I have a black spot on my back I am suffering these problem $ince 4 to 5 years I have also took a treatment for it But didn't get result So suggest me the best solution for it.
Hello sir/Madam. Glad to contact with you. Sir. 6 months back I suffer with an big accident in that time doctors do some stitches on my face. But some stitches scars are left on my face. I used some ointments also. Like mederma, contribute etc. Sir/Madam I want my face back as neat and without scars. I am ready for any treatment or anything. But I want my face back.
My aunt is having some white spots on elbows from few months please suggest any treatment or medicines.
I have uncircumcised penis. At the tip of penis, after pulling down the skin can see white pores on reverse side of skin. It is itchy at the tip. Of penis. May I know what is the problem and who is the best doctor to visit in Visakhapatnam?
Dear sir/ madam, I want to become fair, for that what type of food shall I take or is there any ayurvedic plants for light skin.
I want to have innie belly button. I have a skin pop out. How can I get rid of them without surgery and push them in. Please help.
No doctor please help me to becom white and to make my skin beautiful and to get clear and crystal skin please doctor suggest any effective medicines as soon I should be because my marriage is der on september 2nd week before this my skin should become white and look beautiful .and my skin is very dull daily im drinking water milk and also som home remedies like lemon turmeric rice flour aloevera but it dint work please say any effective medicines ,tablets ,creams etc which has no side effects now im taking anti tb schedule-1 tablets.
Skin problems, owing to its frequency and its recurrence have emerged as a common cause of concern. Different schools of medicines have come up with their own form of treatments in order to deal with this problem and homeopathy with its assurance of little to no side effects has been most preferred. In fact homeopathy provides various medicines to treat a host of skin disorders.
Some of them are:
1. Scabies and eczema: Scabies and eczema are common skin ailments which are accompanied by fierce itching. They mostly appear either behind the ears and the space between the fingers often developing puss. The skins in these cases become dry and scaly necessitating the intake of Calcarea carbonica.
2. Psoriasis and recurrent eczema: Psoriasis and eczema are characterized by constant itching and painful swelling. In such a situation, the homeopathic medicine Arsenicum has proved to be extremely beneficial.
3. Soreness and coarseness of the skin: Sometimes the skin becomes visibly coarse and sore leading to inflammation even causing inflammations sometimes. Suphur should be the medicine you must choose in such a case as it significantly improves the condition of the skin and softens the skin.
4. Spots on the skin: Homeopathy also has a potent remedy for the spots that erupt on the skin, most often as a consequence of some disease. Sepia works wonders for the perceptible brown spots which appear on the skin as a result of herpes.
5. Acne: Kali muriaticum has emerged as the most reliable medicine for acne and eczema. The fame of the medicine resides in its ability to treat that eczema that is obstinate and refuses to be treated in normal circumstances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am 43 years old male. When I chew the food my side face muscles got tightened. When I stop to chew then muscles slowly loosening.
I want to remove my tattoo jst a.letter (M) written on my right hand & want to know specific cost for the removal. Thanks.
Dear doctor I have a dark skin and I want. To use a first time melacare cream Dear doctor is it safe or not? And how much time I can use it? Any side effect?
I am suffering from face acne from 8 years. My skin is oily. Now it's become dark spot. Please tell me any solution.
What if I am having rashes in lower part of the body? And rings all over the body and few parts of the face too?
I have pores on my face what treatment I need to take what I need to do what type of food I need to avoid.
Does gerd cause anxiety and motion sickness And when we leave home do we feel urge to empty the stomach.
Normal hair loss .how to take precautions. And is it possible to. Remove damaged dark. Skin to normal.
If you have ever thought about how to rejuvenate your skin and make yourself look younger, chances are that you have heard about the chemical peel. As the name suggests, getting a chemical peel involves the application of a chemical on the skin that causes the top layer to blister and peel off. By doing this, a new layer of skin is exposed that is usually smoother than before. Chemical peels are often misunderstood and are surrounded by a number of myths.
Let's take a look at three common myths about this procedure:
- All chemical peels are the same: All chemical peels are definitely not same. Chemical peels can be categorized as light or superficial peels, medium peels and deep peels. A light peel removes only the top layer of skin to make your skin look brighter and reduce wrinkles. Medium depth chemical peels penetrate deeper into the skin and are used to treat sun damage and pigmentation. Deep peels are the strongest type of peels that penetrate into the dermal layers of the skin. Chemical peels also vary on the basis of the chemical used.
- It involves a long recovery: Though the process itself may not take long, the recovery time depends on the type of chemical peel procedure you have undergone. A superficial peel has virtually no recovery time and can be performed even during a working day's lunch break. Medium depth peels can cause discomfort for about an hour after the procedure and can take a few days to heel. During this time, your skin may look patchy and inflamed and may feel itchy. With a deep peel, the skin may heal in 2-3 weeks, but usually remains red for a few months. Depending on the chemical used, you may also feel unwell after a deep peel.
- It is beneficial only if you have a dermatological issue: You don't need to suffer from a skin problem to undergo a chemical peel. Many women undergo a chemical peel simply to give their skin a glow and to brighten their skin. It can remove wrinkles and uneven skin pigmentation while making the skin smoother and softer to touch. Along with the face, chemical peels can also be done on the neck, chest, back and arms.
Chemical peels can do a lot for your skin as long as you choose the right peel for your skin and it is performed safely. While you can get a superficial peel at a spa, deep peels should be performed only by licensed plastic surgeons or experienced dermatologists.