Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T.AmmaniYour feedback matters!
I didnt get periods for this month. I tried having sex with my partner, but the penis was not inserted. Are there chances that I will b pregnant.
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when the menstruation ceases, bringing an end to a woman's childbearing years. There are a number of symptoms that mark this stage, including hot flashes, which are very commonly experienced in such cases. Hot flashes are like a feeling of a red hot flush that may wash over the body and lead to excessive sweating. It occurs in the blood vessels that are closest to the surface of the skin. Yet, menopause is not the only reason why one may experience these hot flashes.
Here are some of the reasons that may trigger these hot flashes:
1. Carcinoid syndrome: This is a disease that may cause hot flashes as a symptom. In this condition, a tumour will usually release varied chemicals into the body, which can create varied symptoms that seem like hot flashes.
2. Hyperthyroidism: Overheating of the body and the system from within is something that many patients suffering from hyperthyroidism may experience. This usually happens when the thyroid glands end up producing too much of the thyroid hormone that brings about many symptoms ranging from depression to weight loss and even hot flashes. In hyperthyroidism, the body goes into a hyper mode, which usually leads to overheating of the same. This gives rise to frequent and often severe hot flashes.
3. Hormonal changes: There are many hormonal changes that may affect various men and women from time to time. A drop in the level of the estrogen hormone is something that many women go through on a regular basis. This may happen due to pregnancy as well. Also, this condition usually brings about symptoms like hot flashes.
4. Eating disorders: The way we eat and nurture our body is the way the body reacts. When there is a case of an eating disorder like dyslexia or bulimia, it may lead to varied symptoms, including hot flashes. This is due to the fact that the body's hormonal levels as well as the nutritional level plunge to an all-time low. In many such cases, hot flashes are the body's way of demanding better nutrition. These disorders can also give rise to related conditions like the hypothalamus disorder.
5. Hypothalamus disorder: Hypothalamus disorder may also cause hot flashes. This is a condition that is caused due to poor eating habits. This disorder is characterised by a major drop in one's nutrition levels and also leads to many hormonal changes. These changes often lead to symptoms like hot flashes and other related complications. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Subject: While taking Novelon, if I have unsafe sex, can there be pregnancy MY last menses came on 12th sep and from 4th to 10th Oct, I took Novelon tablets to prepare the period time. But on 7th, 8th and 10th and 12th Oct, I had unsafe sex and I am worried if I will get pregnant. Today is 17th oct and acc. To normal cycle, I am delayed in periods by already 5 days Pls advise if pregnancy chances are there during the time Novelon tablets are being taken? If pregnancy are there any side effect to baby Please help Me.
I am 17 years girl. I have some problems. The time period is changing continuously. Sometimes it will happen middle of month, sometimes last, and it sometimes 2 days then one day later, and blood is empty for bleeding, I am very nervous. I feel so weak. What can I do?
Paranoia Hi I am a virgin, something recently happened but my boyfriend ejaculated around my vagina, by the labia and clitoris. Close to his navel but I am afraid some might have dripped down. There was no penetration. Out of being paranoid I went to take a pill called escapelle. An hour after it happened. It happened in my luteal phase. Now my period is a little late by a day, and today I got a brownish discharge. Could I be pregnant? Why is my period late.
Pls help Maine first bar sex keya h period kitne hone k 4 din baad ab mere stomach m pain kyu ho raha h kya ye pregnant ke chance h kya.
Spine problems often cause pain in the most random body parts. Then you start treating other diseases, but, of course, there is no effect.
This is why it is highly important to pay attention to the spine.
If you feel back pain, you can tell which part of the spine is affected by noticing anomalies, thus pointing problems related to a certain organ.
This infographic will help you learn how organs are skillfully linked the spine:
70% of headache occur from the spine.
Tinnitus, difficulty when swallowing, vision problems – all this can be a consequence of intervertebral disc dysfunction.
If you feel tingling or pain in your hands, check your spine in the neck area.
Problems with chest part of the spine can cause pain in the area of the heart, stomach and intestines.
Problems with the lumbar spine can be manifested as pain in the hips, thighs, reducing sensitivity in the legs, as well as walking.
Accordingly, treatment and strengthening the spine can help you get rid of the problems with other organs.