Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. T.Ajay Miranda
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T.Ajay MirandaYour feedback matters!
Both Dr. Durga and Dr. Miranda were very kind and soft spoken. They listened patiently to my and my wife's dental problems. And they were very considerate to us being elders 75 plus and charged considerably very less. We are very happy and blessed them. P. Sethuraman, sainagar annexe. Sairam.
Mere danto se khoon aata hai jab subha mai uthta hu tab ye daily hota hai. Kya kare koi advice dijiye.
I can see a layer over the area where my tooth and gum meets. I thought it was some king of gap earlier. But wen I looked it closely I can see that a layer has been eroded. What to do. Please help.
I am jst 15 years old but my teeth r yellowish I wanna use natural remedies for it Could you please suggest me.
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them